thank you mylot, thank you e-gold and pinoygoldexchange...

@Zelmarq (12585)
Cebu City, Philippines
April 16, 2007 3:52am CST
Im just happy that finally I already got my earnings on my bank account here in the Philippnes and Im so glad that there were no truth in all the waords that they have said. I have proven it and its really true. Thank you to all mylotters here and dear friends.
1 person likes this
3 responses
@mipen2006 (5528)
• Australia
21 Apr 07
That's very good to hear. I haven't reached my specified amount yet, but to know it works through e-gold is good. Keep up the good work.
2 people like this
@Zelmarq (12585)
• Cebu City, Philippines
21 Apr 07
It was great that e-gold is tha accurate when it comes to earnings and pinoy exchange only gets 10% of my total earnings.
@arlene_27 (231)
• Philippines
16 Apr 07
i'm glad to read something like this. for one, it gives hope to online money-makers. second, it definitely encourages me to post again here at mylot. i'm back after a couple of months' hiatus :)
2 people like this
@Zelmarq (12585)
• Cebu City, Philippines
16 Apr 07
Welcome back! Posts like this help us to get back on our feet. I was away for a week and started to put motivation on each post until I reached 500 posts and I never stopped since then.
@Lydia1901 (16351)
• United States
21 Apr 07
Well, that is just so good for you and happy earning. I know the feeling when you finally get money, it makes you feel like you did something right at last.
1 person likes this
@Zelmarq (12585)
• Cebu City, Philippines
21 Apr 07
Thank you lydia! Well I guess you are earning good here on mylot. I wsih to reach your number but its very impossibl, im too far away. Ijust keep on posting and posting to improve my number with quality posts.