I Feel Like I'm On Overdrive

Happy Wednesday Everyone! it's a sunny morning here in my little corner of the myLot world. After a few miserable days of rain it's nice to see the sun and blue skies. Makes me smile and life is good. After some busy days life is back to normal today. My daughter went to work, the pups are snoring and I'm myLotting. There's some things that need to be done around the house and I already got the laundry going and the dishwasher unloaded. Next thing is the bathroom here on the first floor which needs attention. It's crazy how the pendulum swings from being bored to overly busy. I haven't read a book in weeks!! Still more exciting things coming up....my granddaughters prom is on Saturday and I can't wait to see how she looks all dressed up. She's pretty every day but I'm so used to seeing her in basic clothes that it will be nice to see her all dressed in formal wear. So much family stuff going on between now and the middle of June that I am going to appreciate the peace and quiet today. What's going on with you today?
the weather is not like your.Still on the chill side and cool.Good morning
Enjoy the sunny and spring day, we are having the same here today. I love it! I am working today, but I have plans for tomorrow, which is another day off.
I'm sure you'll be happy with a day off tomorrow
@Marilynda1225 Yes, tomorrow I am going to go down to our son's house. He and his wife both took vacation days this week so that they could do some gardening and get a few other things done together around the house. I'll go and help out if I can, although our son has already told me that I won't be working there.
@wolfgirl569 (15477)
• Marion, Ohio
Starting my container garden planting today. It is finally getting nice out.
Well, we have sunshine too, which is nice. Off to the dentist to replace a filling that came out while flossing. I am going to stop flossing.
Hope things went well at the dentist
@Marilynda1225 He was able to replace the filling. He asked if I wanted a crown. I asked him if that would involve a root canal, and he said "Perhaps." I told him to just do the filling. My sister, son, and I have complicated roots that do not go straight down due to there being so many twists and turns that make it hard to get to the root. Those twists and turns make a root canal lengthy and complicated.
Oh my how extincting! I am sure you cannot way to seem how she looks all dressed up. I love those proms dresses.
I've seen her dress and she sent me a picture of her shoes but I can't wait to see her all dressed up.
@Marilynda1225 I am sure she will look beautiful.
I hope you enjoy the upcoming busy times as well, though. Nothing is going on for me today. I've been looking over towards one of my books and wondering If I should read. I haven't read in a little over a week (I think!). The weather is also nice here so I am wondering if I should go outside and enjoy it for a little while. Is your granddaughter getting her makeup professionally done for prom?
I'm waiting for the weather to cooperate so I can sit outside and read. It's so not like me not to have a book open. Yes my granddaughter is having her hair and makeup done.
@Marilynda1225 She will love that. I did not get mine done professionally, a friends sister did mine and hers fo rus.
You must be so excited to see your pretty granddaughter all dressed up for the prom! How exciting for her!!!! I remember how busy you were last year around this time. Have a great day.
Yes this is a busy time of year for me. Things should quiet down by mid June hopefully
@hostessman (10967)
• Tucson, Arizona
sounds like you are busy,, but you need to take a break and read for a little while
Yes, I need to pick a book and get back to reading
I've not done much today. Feeling lazy.
We're all entitled to lazy days
@Janet357 (13954)
I think your pups are shih tsu, pug or chubby chihuahuas. They love to snore, lol
Shih tsu does snore a lot but the Maltese only occasionally
@iamdahmmy (1779)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Enjoy your granddaughter "s prom
Thank you!
I went to work and the day went pretty fast and the weather today was wonderful.
We are in gray mode . . . it's supposed to rain here tomorrow. Yes, enjoy peace and quite while you can! Things got busy this morning, but I'm going to rest at home now - though there's still a lot to do. Ohhh, prom time . . . that's certainly exciting !
@CarolDM (25209)
Rain and more rain here. Enjoy your day!
Mr. Sun is taking another day off here.
We went to pool exercise and then out to Stew Leonards to do some grocery shopping and stopped for hot dogs for lunch.
Aw I bet shes going to look gorgeous! I did dishes and two loads of laundry today, plus caught up alot on here. And went to bingo tonight, where both my mom and i won.
@dgobucks226 (17144)
I've always liked being busy. As long as it's a good kind of busy...