Wedding anniversary (10 years)

@Porcospino (24240)
Denmark
Tomorrow my husband and I have been married for 10 years, and we going to celebrate it together. We are not having a party, we just plan on having dinner together. My father was diagnosed with cancer a couple of years after the wedding and he passed away last year, but when we got married he wasn't ill. I am happy that he was able to be there. He walked me down the aisle, but he walked very fast, and my wedding dress was really long and I stepped on it and tripped on the altar stairs I didn't get seriously hurt, but it wasn't the best start. After the ceremony we had coffee and wedding cake and in the evening we had dinner in a restaurant. There were many speeches and songs, and my husband's family had made a fun quiz where we had to answer questions about eachother.
That is nice you will enjoy dinner together.
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Yes, we prefer it that way. This year we are not having a party, we just want to have dinner together in a quiet place
@Porcospino I would want that as well. It would be nice.
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
@sharon6345 My husband doesn't like parties at all. We had a party when we got married, but it isn't really his style.
@debjani1 (5891)
Happy anniversary to both of you. Wish your married life is full of happiness till the end. Any special gift?
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Thank you We plan on buying gifts for eachother, but we didn't choose them yet. When we celebrate our copper anniversary (12 and a half year) we will get gifts from family and friends, but not this year.
@debjani1 (5891)
@Porcospino okay. Anyway enjoy your romantic dinner.
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
@debjani1 Thanks
A happy anniversary to you both! Sorry to hear about your father - I am happy for you too that he was able to be a part of this special moment in your life. Well enjoy your celebration - be careful if you happen to wear a long dress tomorrow .
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Thank you Yes, I am happy that he was there and the rest of my family as well. Even my grandmother was there, and that meant a lot to me. I actually plan on wearing a skirt tomorrow, but it isn't as long as my wedding dress
@Porcospino It's nice that the special people in your life were there for you on your special day. Happy official anniversary today . I hope you had a wonderful time tonight!
@LowRiderX (7545)
• Serbia
Congratulation!! I wish you many, many years to spend happily and together. All the best!!! Enjoy tomorrow
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Thank you I look forward to spending a nice night together tomorrow. We just want to have a quiet celebration without any visitors. We will go out for dinner and drink champagne when we get back
@LowRiderX (7545)
• Serbia
@Porcospino Well, that's the best time. To spend the day with the person you love the most, you do not need a 'crowd'. There are other days for them, and tomorrow is your and of your husband day
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
@LowRiderX Yes, exactly. That is also how we see it. A quiet night together will be perfect.
@chaitu33 (815)
Have you narrowed down the anniversary gift? This is your 10 anniversary, so gift must be something special
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
We plan on buying gifts for eachother, but we didn't do it yet. I asked my husband what he wanted, but he is still thinking about it.
@chaitu33 (815)
@Porcospino I would say, surprise him. Give him something that he is not expecting :)
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
@chaitu33 That would be a nice surprise. I have one idea, but it is probably too expensive, so I think I have to choose something else.
Happy Anniversary! Oh my goodness, what a terrible start, my father walked very slowly and he almost cried when he left me in front of the altar.
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Thank you We had a nice dinner last night. We visited one of our favorite restaurants. Yes, it was a terrible start. I think that my father was very nervous and he wanted to get to the altar as fast as possible. My long wedding dress became a problem when we got to the stairs.
@Porcospino I am glad that my father had to leave me at the bottom of the stairs, my husband to be was the one who helped me through the stairs.
@Janet357 (13675)
Happy anniversary to you!
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Thank you We had a great day yesterday. We went out for dinner and had champagne when we got back to our home.
@Janet357 (13675)
@Porcospino happy for you!
@Nevena83 (23109)
• Serbia
CongratulationI want you to stay together for the rest of your life and always love each other.
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Thank you I hope that we will always be together.
@Nevena83 (23109)
• Serbia
@Porcospino I'm sure it will be so. Just always love one another.
@nela13 (19289)
• Portugal
congratulations for your wedding anniversary, wish you many more years together.
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Thank you We look forward to celebrating the day tomorrow. It will be a private celebration, just the two of us.
@nela13 (19289)
• Portugal
@Porcospino hope you had a great day together.
I hope you have a good time where ever you go. We always go out to eat on our Anniversary.
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Thank you. We had a very nice time last night. We enjoyed our dinner in the restaurant.
• Midland, Michigan
That sounds like a fun wedding other than your trip on the stairs. Sorry about losing your father. It's hard to lose a parent whether they were sick or not. I've been married thirty years although it doesn't feel like it and we have yet to throw a party.
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Yes, our wedding was a great day. I am happy that my father was there and my grandmothers as well. One of my grandmothers was ill, and she was only going to stay for a short time, but she had a good day and she was able to stay the entire day. That meant a lot to me.
@porwest (14204)
Well, happy anniversary to you. Sorry about your dad but so glad to hear he was able to be there for your big day at least. My wife and I will celebrate our 12th anniversary on the 19th of May. We've been together for 14 years.
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Thank you Yes, I was happy that my dad was there and the rest of the family as well. Your anniversary is just a few days after ours. I hope you have a great day.
@1creekgirl (15585)
Congratulations on your anniversary. Hope it's wonderful, even though I know you miss your dad.
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Thank you Yes, it is both a happy and a sad day, because I also think about my dad. I look forward to spending the night with my husband tomorrow.
@wolfgirl569 (15245)
• Marion, Ohio
Congratulations. Glad your dad was there.
@Porcospino (24240)
• Denmark
Thanks Yes, I am happy that my dad was there and the rest of the family too. It is a nice memory.