Do you have a good relationship with your neighbors?

@nela13 (19519)
Portugal
I have a neighbor, an old lady who lives alone, that is the sweetest thing. Her sons live in Lisbon so every time she needs a help she asks for my parents or me and husband help. Sometimes she also help us, as when I am not at home she receives my packages from the mailman. She is not a boring person and she is also an excellent cooker. Today when I got home she brought me these cookies as she knows my kids love it. She is a good neighbor like I think I am for her too Do you have a good relationship with your neighbors?
@nela13 She really appreciates your help. I have a family that the parents help me a lot and some others are fine but there are some I can live without.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
I am glad that you have good neighbors that help you. Good neighbors can really make a difference.
@nela13 Yes, but our apartments are small and their family is growing and they will be moving and I will miss them and there is no one else here that helps me like they do.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
@Hannihar ohh, that is bad, but maybe after their move another good people come to live there.
That is so sweet, I am glad you have such a good relationship with your neighbor. The place I live in now? It's a placed I've lived off and on for thirty one years. There are about four people on this street that have lived here for as long as I've been alive or longer. We used to have better relationships with these neighbors but things change, including the next door neighbor. The same lady lives there but she has had different people living with her throughout the years, and they are the ones that cause the most trouble.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
I am so sorry that you don't have a good relationship with them now. I think it is good have a good relationship with them as they are the ones that may help us in an emergency.
@nela13 One of my cousins is related by marriage to one of my neighbors. Our family lives close enough that we can call them, which is good.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
@ScribbledAdNauseum It is always good have someone near us that we know we can count on.
She is so sweet, I have excellent relationship with all my neighbors.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
Of course you do, you seem to be a great person.
@nela13 Thank you Manuela, you are so nice. I visited your country and people look nice and friendly there.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
@LadyDuck thank you most portuguese are friendly but there are a little bit of everything like in any other country.
@LowRiderX (7757)
• Serbia
Same as you. I have excellent communication with some of them, and there are those with whom I do not have any
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
Yes, I also have neighbors with whom I have no relationship, only casual greetings.
@LowRiderX (7757)
• Serbia
@nela13 It seems that everyone has a crazy neighbor
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
@LowRiderX oh yes, there are crazy people everywhere
@didinedhia (4693)
• Algeria
no not really we don't talk we don't contact to each other at all
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
But do you know them?
• Algeria
@nela13 yes i know them,
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
@didinedhia oh, I see.
I bet the cookies didn't last long. They look delicious. It's good to have trustworthy neighbors. Yes, I do.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
My kids took some to school to eat during the day, I eat 2 and so did my husband but we still have some. Good neighbors can really make a difference in our life.
@nela13 Yes, they can. I'm glad everyone enjoyed them.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
13h
@just4him They enjoyed those cookies a lot
I have a good relationship with all my neighbors on my floor. And others throughout the building. I don't like bad times with people where I live. If I have them I stop all contact and move on.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
I never had problems with my neighbors and I think it is good have a good relationship with them as they are the ones that may help us in an emergency.
@nela13 I tell my daughter that all the time. Her neighbors want nothing to do with her. I told her to just say hi and goodbye. Nope she went inside and became too close. Then when it went bad they were trying to fight each other.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
@sharon6345 maybe with time your daughter will realize that.
@GooglePlus (1441)
That is how one built relation with someone... You know the best part of having good relationship with Neighbours is you can complete your tasks without been at home and its the same rule that we implies to a friend. So yeah you felt lucky to have a good friend / neighbours. Glad you and your family is lucky enough to have one
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
I think having a good relationship with our neighbors is important as them can be the ones to help us in an emergency.
@nela13 Exactly thats the best part. Its always how you maintain the relationship.
@Porcospino (24379)
• Denmark
It is nice that you help eachother. We have a good relationship to one of our neighbors. He is very kind. In summer months he lets us borrow his car trailer when we need to remove things from our garden. Sometimes we ask him for advice, he has been living here for more than 40 years, and he knows our area extremely well. Of course we are also ready to help him when he needs it.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
It feels good having good people living near us I am glad you have a good relationship with your neighbors.
@Porcospino (24379)
• Denmark
@nela13 Yes, it is great to have good neighbors. I am happy that one of our neighbors is a really nice person. The man who lives on the other side doesn't like us much. We have a dog and he doesn't like dogs. Our dog doesn't bark outside or bother him in other ways, he just doesn't like dogs and other animals.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
@Porcospino I don't trust people who don't like animals.
@Nevena83 (23590)
• Serbia
Oh, that's wonderful. She's a really good neighbor. I have no close relationship with my neighbors.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
Don't you know them?
@Nevena83 (23590)
• Serbia
@nela13 Just because I know them, I do not want to have a close relationship with them.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
@Nevena83 that is true.
@porwest (14223)
Our neighbor to the left of us yes. Her name is Mary. Our neighbors to the right no. Don't even know their names, don't care, and wish they would leave. They are obnoxious and they let their grass grow 4 feet tall. And no, that is not an exaggeration. One day I might take a picture and post about it.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
Some people live like if they are alone in the world and just don't care about others. I understand your feelings about those neighbors.
@porwest (14223)
@nela13 They annoy me.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
@porwest and you are right in being annoyed with such people.
You are so lucky to have such a wonderful neighbor. I love how you help each other out. Up north we have two sets of neighbors that we help and who help us. That’s what good neighbors do for each other. Here in Florida, we have lots of good neighbors, since we live in a building with 4 floors. Lol
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
Good neighbors can really make a big difference
10h
@nela13 That is the truth!!!
@rakski (27646)
yes, I am good with my neighbors
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
That is really good, neighbors are the ones that may help us in an emergency
@rakski (27646)
@nela13 very true
@Hate2Iron (12754)
I'm slowly getting to know more and more of them and they all seem like a friendly little group. I think I'm going to like it here!!
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
Having good neighbors is important I think, they are the ones closest to us in case of an emergency.
@dya80dya (14557)
I don't talk to my neighbors, we are like strangers.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
Do you live in a big city?
@andyliuzn (1029)
I've close contact with two of my neighbours and we often sit down to have some cups of tea. There is an old saying in China that "Far away relatives are not as close neighbours", I believe so and would try my best to have some good relationship with my neighbours esp. for those who live in the same floor.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
Great that you have a good relationship with your neighbors. I fully agree with that chinese saying
@shubhu3 (29694)
• New Delhi, India
You are blessed with a neighbor like her and vice versa. We have a neighbor and she is really kind and beautiful. We have good bonding.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
That is nice, I think it is good have a good relationship with them as they are the ones that may help us in an emergency.
Not really, no.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
Do you know them?
@josie_ (8574)
An elderly couple lives next door and we have known them for almost twenty years. We're good neighbors.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
That is great! Good neighbors can make a big difference.
Oh yes, you both really do help each other out. That is so nice. We really like our neighbors and we do help each other when needed.
@nela13 (19519)
• Portugal
It is so good when we have good neighbors