Do you think these would sell well?

Perth, Australia
Sometimes I buy things online or in second hand stores then try to sell them for more. It's hard not having a job right now. I'm not struggling yet at the same time, I'm in desperate need of money. I have some debts to pay off as well as saving for driving lessons and a car. I'm so far behind. Stressing me out to be honest. Anyway, I came across these earrings. There are many more designs but showing you these ones. What is your opinion of these earrings? I would seriously appreciate all the advice and suggestions you have. Do they look good? Think they would sell? How much do you think I could sell them for? etc Thank you so much in advance!
@tech40 (17046)
Wow, those earrings look amazing! I wanna buy one but I don't have hole on my ears where I can put earrings.
• Perth, Australia
@tech40 Thank you for looking and leaving a comment. I am still considering. It's just the people who make these are getting some pretty bad ratings. Otherwise I would buy them right now.
@tech40 (17046)
@VivaLaDani13 Why? What did they say about it?
• Perth, Australia
@tech40 Quite a lot of people complained that they weren't getting their items.
@amandajay (20869)
• North Shore, New Zealand
Those are really beautiful and really cool designs. but I think potential customer base would be less for these designs. Everyone like fashion and new designs, but not everyone like to wear animal designs. only those love animals will do. So if you can find something that is new and everyone can wear, that can make you more profit. I might be wrong, but this is what I feel.
• Perth, Australia
@amandajay Thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate your thoughts about this. I keep looking at them thinking they look cool and different but keep wondering if these are better to be seen and not worn. It's amazing how some things that look like they will sell well, don't and vice versa.
@amandajay (20869)
• North Shore, New Zealand
@VivaLaDani13 yes thats what i thought once i saw them, good to see but not to wear.. haha... anyway good luck on your reselling
• Perth, Australia
@amandajay Thank you kindly. I'm not sure I will be getting these ones now as the person who are selling them are getting a lot of negative feedback for not sending the items out so I might leave these in case I lose money.
@porwest (14746)
I actually do think these would sell. But the secret would of course be to be able to get them at a very low cost so that you can be assured you can price them competitively. You'd be best to do some research and see if there are any similar items and what the price points are to make sure you are not just sitting on a unsaleable goods and wasting time and money. I hope you get things figured out real soon.
• Perth, Australia
@porwest Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comment. I will be sure to sell it at a good price but also a price that still makes me profit. I make sure I always do that with what I buy. I'm a little standoffish about buying these earrings at the moment as the seller isn't getting much positive feedback so not completely sure yet.
@porwest (14746)
@VivaLaDani13 I hope you are finally able to get them and they sell like gangbusters.
• Perth, Australia
@porwest haha I've not heard that expression before. Thank you kindly.
I think the right age group would be teenagers. They could be attracted by such knickknack. As to the price: you could ask a teen you know well and who you can trust to give you an honest answer how much she would pay for these earrings. If you sell them online, you can say, "Buy ten, get one free." People like such offers.
• Perth, Australia
@MALUSE Thank you so so much for your advice and suggestions! I do know a teenager so I can ask her. Thank you kindly!
@VivaLaDani13 You're welcome! If you have further questions, ask Aunt Maluse! I'll do my best to answer them.
• Perth, Australia
@MALUSE awww! I will. Thank you so much! I appreciate it a lot!!
When I was younger, I had some hoops that in front were a cow head, in the back the feet the body. I wore those when I was 18. I think they are cute, I wouldn't wear them now, but think you could sell them, and make money.
• Perth, Australia
@CookieMonster46 They sounded like cute earrings! Thank you for your answer. Really appreciate it. I think I will give these a shot!
@VivaLaDani13 yes, try it, you just never know what someone is looking for.
• Perth, Australia
@CookieMonster46 So true! I also thought maybe they will be good because they are quite unique. I really hope they are able to attract people. Would really help me out. Even possible for people to buy them as gifts for others. Like you said, never know.
@florelway (6050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I used to like these type of earrings when I was younger. They are chic but may not be bestselling.
• Perth, Australia
@florelway Thank you for your input. I really appreciate it. They do look different and I was hoping it would appeal to some but I guess I will see if I give them a trial.
@florelway (6050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@VivaLaDani13 yes you can always go and make a try. It all depends on individual preferences.
• Perth, Australia
@florelway So true! I will continue to look around. Maybe there is something better than these. Not sure yet.
@Nevena83 (27571)
• Serbia
They look very interesting, but I'm not sure that the sale would go good.
• Perth, Australia
@Nevena83 Thank you for your input. Can I ask why? Do you think they won't appeal to people?
@Nevena83 (27571)
• Serbia
@VivaLaDani13 Women mostly love modern things, so I do not think that even girls would like it.
• Perth, Australia
@Nevena83 That is true. Thank you for your say in this. I appreciate it. I think I may still get a couple of these to try and see what happens. If it doesn't sell the way I hope, then I can use them as gifts for people I know.
@raveeen (1789)
Wow those Earrings looks so cute!! Ya I'm pretty sure that you'll sell lots of that. I think my niece would really love that
• Perth, Australia
@raveeen Thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate it a lot!
@raveeen (1789)
@VivaLaDani13 Have you tried to sell those earrings?
• Perth, Australia
@raveeen Not these ones before no. I haven't bought these ones yet. And still not 100% sure if I want to as the person selling them is getting negative feedback. Worried I might not even receive them.
• Agra, India
Personally they are just too kiddish .I would never buy them
• Perth, Australia
@amitkokiladitya Yeah I can only imagine these would sell better with children and teenagers. Thank you very much for your answer.
• Agra, India
@VivaLaDani13 yes...onmy for kids I guess.
They would sell for the right age group.
• Perth, Australia
@katanncooper I feel the same way. Thank you for answering.
@VivaLaDani13 You are welcome.
They are really cute, not for mature women of course, but for teenagers and young adult women they look nice.
• Perth, Australia
@LadyDuck I agree. I haven't seen anything like this before so I was hoping it would hit that sort of audience ( teenagers & young women ). Hoping they would think the same of them being different and cute to have.
@VivaLaDani13 Surely the price is important for this kind of earrings, they could sell well under 2or 3 $ the pair.
@Jlyn10 (11054)
They're very cute and I think teenage kids would love them.
• Perth, Australia
@Jlyn10 I'm thinking the same thing. Teenagers and young women. Possibly even guys. Never know. Thank you for your comment.
@Jlyn10 (11054)
@VivaLaDani13 Yes, possibly guys too. Go for it.
@rakski (32239)
I think those earrings look good but they will appeal to the younger generations
• Perth, Australia
@rakski I agree with you. Thank you for your input.
@rakski (32239)
@VivaLaDani13 you are welcome
@smileyhema (1911)
Aww.. That is really a cute collection. Have you tried creating a Facebook page? I hope that would invite a lot of prospective buyers. One small suggestion : I know that you got these from online. Could you try matching this with cute neck wear too :) In my opinion, earrings alone will leave some incomplete look. But this matched with some cool collections of neck wear would definitely be a good bet. You can also try getting some matching rings for the fingers. Also, when you have created a Facebook page for it, you or your friends could model wearing the complete set of accessories with matched dresses too. That would again create some cool interest among the buyers. And I was just giving my opinion. Please don't think am going away from the context. Thanks dear. Good luck for your journey!
• Perth, Australia
@smileyhema Hey thank you so much for your answer. I appreciate it all very much! I haven't made a Facebook page but I'm strongly considering it. I need more merchandise though before doing something like that. Was just buying things here and there to sell via Facebook and another selling site we have here. I agree with you! And it's an excellent idea that I'm now going to look into. Thank you so much. I honestly appreciate anything you and everyone here as to say. I'm feel a bit blue about my position right now so all input is highly appreciated. Thank you.
@VivaLaDani13 : You're welcome, buddy! :-) Anything for art, heart and hard work. Regarding the Facebook page, I'm sure you will see so many positive things happening, once you've one. I understand that you need few things to setup before taking it further. But, worth the wait. I'm glad that you liked the idea shared. And you surely don't need to feel blue.. You will come with flying colors. All the very best!
@ShyBear88 (25769)
I’m sure there is someone that would want them. I would buy them for my 8 year old they are more her style then mine although some Riemann I get silly stuff like this for the kids. I can’t wear any fake metal k have to have real silver or gold. Over al I think they are cute in there own way.
• Perth, Australia
@ShyBear88 Thank you so very much for your input on this. I appreciate it a lot.
@ShyBear88 (25769)
@Porcospino (25519)
• Denmark
I think it would be possible to sell them. I think that children or teenagers would be more likely to buy them than adults. I don't know about the prices. I think that I would to visit some online stores which sell similar things. That could give you an impression of the prices.
• Perth, Australia
@Porcospino That is a good idea! Thank you so much for your comment. Much appreciated!
@Porcospino (25519)
• Denmark
@VivaLaDani13 You are welcome. I hope you manage to sell them
@Daljinder (22395)
I think from the age 13 or above kids might be interested.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder I agree. Thank you kindly DJ!
Kindergarten and grade 1 teachers like to wear things like this to school.
• Perth, Australia
@paigea Hey that's a good point too! Thank you for answering!
@pumpkinjam (6454)
I love them, especially the little dinosaur one! Whether they would sell to people who aren't me, I don't know. Apparently, I have unusual and 'quirky' tastes. I think you probably could sell these for a couple of dollars if you found the right audience.
• Perth, Australia
@pumpkinjam Yeah the dinosaur one is cool! I agree, I think these could sell if I find the right people. Thank you for answering.
@LowRiderX (9726)
• Serbia
I'm too old for this kind of earringMaybe this is interesting to teens, I'm not sure. And the price? I have no idea really
• Perth, Australia
@LowRiderX I'm thinking teenagers and young women for this. Possibly even kids. Thank you kindly for answering.