Lock Your Cars People

By Oshy
Having seen countless posts on that Nextdoor site, stating that their cars had been rummaged through, It is hard for me to believe that anyone would forget to lock their vehicle. Yet over and over again, the same posts about it. They are lucky their vehicle is not stolen and that the perpetrator only took small items. Do you always lock your car?
@happylife1 (13573)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Cheater are every where
Yes people should know this.
@thelme55 (70360)
My hubby always locks our car.
• Israel
@TiarasOceanView I do not have a car. I have a scooter and after I lock it up I put the alarm on. People can also lock their cars and someone will break into it also.
yes more of this is going on.People still leave all their electronic and plus in their car.Never learn do they?
My car is always kept in the garage but I certainly would keep it locked if it was in my driveway or on the street. I never understand why people don't lock their cars and then are surprised when it gets broken into.
@HazySue (38105)
• Inverness, Florida
We always lock ours. There ar3e too many petty thefts going on in the store parking lots for us to want to become a victim of one.
@rakski (92346)
we should, right?
Not in the driveway because no people are out and about at night here, but when I go someplace I do. You know interestingly enough, for years even when I lived in the city, I didn't lock it and nothing was ever stolen. However, I started locking it about 5 years ago. The only time I ever had anything stolen was when I was in college, and all they took oddly enough..was a library book..lol.
Yes, we always lock it.
I don't see a reason not to lock the vehicle
I always lock the car and all other doors.
@Alexandoy (66118)
• Cainta, Philippines
I think the car alarm is standard now although it may not work if the car is not locked.
Yes always! and when I get in at stores I lock the doors.
I lock it when I am out in public but not in my driveway. My husband does lock his though even at home.
@yanzalong (17359)
I always do. Thank for asking.
@leny34 (8557)
• Sidoarjo, Indonesia
it seems like we have to be careful and don't forget to lock the car. so that nothing bad happens like that
Weve never once not locked our cars. Or our house.
@xstitcher (20797)
• Petaluma, California
I have never owned a car, so no.
@CarolDM (137949)
Mine is locked and in a garage.
Yes, it is the law! You can be fined for not locking your car. A kid could jump inside release the break and create an accident.