Had to say HI on this last day of June

My friends husband Hank was attacked by his pitbull, her new nickname is the booger monster, I took this shot last week while visiting them.
El Paso, Texas
HIDY HIDY Howz every one doin? I've been busy all morning checking all my accounts to make sure I had all the correct amounts set in my spreadsheet to pay tomorrow. It's a good thing I was looking through everything cuz my vision ins didn't get paid so I had to check on that and as it turns out their payment was refused by my card. So I called the credit union to find out what happened. They claim I didn't activate my card Say WATT!!! Lucky for me that the rep was able to fix that problem for me. Well, that lead to me goin YouTube to find something to listen to, guess what I found? I really should make you guess but we know that ain't gonna happen. I got curious about Johnny Horton, an old time singer from way back in the 1950s and I found a song I'd never heard before. It's a kinda rock a billy kinda song. I hope you'll give it a listen.
Provided to YouTube by Sony Music Entertainment Cherokee Boogie · Johnny Horton The Spectacular Johnny Horton ? Originally Released 1959 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTER...
Great song. He has a really distinctive voice, hasn't he? I have an LP of his.
Thanks, I hadn't heard this one before but I have heard a number of his ballads. He did have a wonderful voice.
@rebelann Some singers have really unique voices. You could never mistake them for someone else. Jim Reeves was one along with Johnny Horton.
I've never listened to Jim Reeves but you've reminded me of Johnny Cash, there's no mistaken his voice @JudyEv
@Adie04 (6330)
What a lovely picture of pitbull and poodle.
Thank you, glad you like the shot.
@Adie04 (6330)
@rebelann I love pictures with animals
So do I @Adie04 in fact I love to photograph animals whenever I can.
I’m happy you got that taken care of. Reps can be very helpful at times. Love the photo!
At my credit union the reps are always so helpful. Thanks I got a kick out of this shot.
Have a good rest of the month @rebelann! I’m heading to bed.
I think I'll do the same @DianneN Sweet Dreams.
I really hate banks and credit unions, it is always something with them but obviously we need them so we are kinda stuck.
Banks I don't like but I like my credit union, I've been with them for decades
@rebelann We have been with ours for the same amount of time but from time to time they are just so thick!!
I've been lucky so far @BelleStarr
@kareng (28022)
I was just commenting to my hubby that today was the last day of June! It flew by, didn't it?!! I'm glad you got your insurance taken care of.
Boy did it fly. In fact 2020 has flown by which is scary given what we've been through so far and it's not letting up like we'd all hoped. Thanks, I was lucky it dawned on me to check my credit cards.
@kareng (28022)
Good thing you were able to get your card activated. Some reps are really helpful.
I've never had a problem with the reps at my credit union, I always get someone who is friendly and helpful.
@CarolDM (82618)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Glad you got all of that taken care of. What a cute photo.
Me too. Sometimes I really have to wonder why I even bother to trust half the credit cards I have. Lesson learned. Thank you, I had so much fun watching their pitbull Mia play, she's such a funny pup.