The Sale Went Through

@simone10 (48131)
Good morning everyone. I hope you are having a good day so far today. I've been awake for about an hour and just finished my first cup of coffee. I'm feeling sleepy and a little nauseated so I may go back to bed later this morning. It's just my acid reflux acting up. I want to work on mylot first before I lay back down. Well, the close went through yesterday on my brother's property where he worked. I thought he would be so happy when he came home, but instead he was very emotional. He tried to explain how much stress he had been under the last two years and now that it's over, he doesn't know how to act. He doesn't know what to do with those feelings. I tried to understand and I do to a point, but not completely. The good thing is, my brother has a new job. He is taking the rest of this week and next week off to rest. He needs rest really bad right now. Now that he has a job, he can put the money he is getting for his stay bonus in savings and not use it. He will be prepared if there is a second wave of the coronavirus. With how uncertain things are right now, I think that is very smart. *Photo is from Pixabay *
He needs to grieve the loss of that job, working for that company. That is what it sounds like he is going thru. The rest will do him good to let his body get back to where it should be. I think that its great that he has a new job, that will hopefully allow him to get back to his usual self again.
@thelme55 (45776)
I am glad your brother has another work. He really needs a rest before working in his new job.
Wonderful news for your brother and i think his rest will do him a ton of good,
@birjudanak (13530)
Good Morning to you, its been good thing when people being emotional and he knows value of that property. Its glad to know he got a new job. When we see saving we always thought we did good work as save for features and it helpful when needed.
will you guys be moving? can you check your email
@m_audrey6788 (31765)
Good Morning I understand the feeling of your brother. He`ll be fine soon. It`s just tears of joy. Congratulations with his new job.
It's good that he gets to stay. It's hard when a company that you have worked for changes.
I'm glad the sale went through and he has a new job. Will he be working for the new company?
Is your brother relaxing yet?????
Changing jobs is one of the biggest stresses a person can go through so I understand where he is coming from. I am glad he has a new job and you can just relax and move on to the next phase of your lives.
@DocAndersen (24287)
sometimes relief comes later - hard to comprehend what your brother went through for two years!
• Israel
@simone10 I am glad he can take off the rest of the week and rest. It is hard to understand how some react to things. It must be relief to have a job. I hope he gets the rest he needs and so glad he will be prepared for whatever comes.
Having a break between the two jobs lets him clearly divide them. It is good not to absolutely jump into something new without processing then end of the old. I am taking lots of break times today myself. Ihope your acid reflux settles down.
I have a feeling your brother will feel much better given some time to himself. I’m glad he has time off before beginning work again and that he has a job to go to. Saving money is a smart thing to do.
@CarolDM (82618)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Long day here. Glad you got some good news.
I think as time passes, your brother will be feeling a lot better. So glad he is taking some time off before starting the new job. It is wise to save money now.
@moffittjc (83564)
• Gainesville, Florida
Glad to hear he got a new job already! And yes, it's smart to just bank that money for right now until we see what this corona crap is going to do. I hope your brother gets all that rest he needs so he can start fresh at his new job.
I'm glad things are looking up for your brother and you of course.
@Adie04 (6310)
That's good that your brother got a new job.
@wolfgirl569 (30676)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad that is all done now