August 18, 2020 10:01am CST
Today,the residents of the small Swiss town of Olte, woke up to "black" snow. Fine particles of cocoa powder were falling on their houses. The mystery was soon solved. The ventilation system at the Lindt & Spruengli chocolate factory suffered a malfunction. The ventilation glitch, combined with the strong wind, caused the cocoa powder to fly into the air. Lindt reassured that the particles were completely harmless. The ventilation has been repaired, the factory production was able to continue as normal. That is reassuring, we are not going to suffer a chocolate shortage. Do you have a favorite brand?
97 people like this
@LadyDuck I cannot imagine it being safe to even think about ingesting any of that cocoa snow. But the end product, that is so nice. Its good of them to look after the clean up, they would be the best ones to know how to safely get it done.