OMG

Santiago, Chile
What a way to start off the week with not only a sunny day outside that reminds me that spring is around the corner and later on summer, but also that so desired monthly email I missed for so long. You know what I am talking about, do you not? I am so greatful for having returned to mylot a month ago, and also to catch up with my friends here who are so helpful and supportive of me. I got so many positive comments from many of you in my latest post which I have to write down so I can remember them forever. Not big plans for today, I might work out in a few hours to burn some  calories. I hope mylotter friends are having a good day! You're all worth it! Photo credit: Google image.
@CarolDM (95485)
I just noticed as well. A good day for us! Enjoy your day.
• Santiago, Chile
I was wondering when I'd get the email. But there it was. I am thrilled!
@CarolDM (95485)
@jvicentevalera I saw the signs above before I checked my email. Congrats!
• Santiago, Chile
@CarolDM thank you! Congrats to you too!
It was late here in Europe when the $ sign appeared, I was downstairs washing my dishes after dinner.
• Santiago, Chile
I am so glad you hear that you got your email too! Should we go for drink to spend our money? Haha
@jvicentevalera I usually keep my online earnings, I use for some personal things I want to buy during the year.
• Santiago, Chile
@LadyDuck they do come in handy when one wants to buy something on shopping online stores, or sites.
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you.
• Santiago, Chile
Thank you, I also congratulate you Dianne, you are one of the top girls who earn in mylot! You know why? Because people love you! We all want to interact with your posts!
@jvicentevalera I doubt very much that I'm a top earner. I wish I had the time to sit at the computer all day and interact with everyone, but I have a life to live. Thanks for your kind words.
• Santiago, Chile
@DianneN Absolutely! You have a beautiful life to take care of, however do you know what's so cool about you? It is that you are likeable, friendly and so caring, and people love that. That's why I always catch up with your posts. So the more likeable you are, the more interaction you experience in your posts therefore more earning. But don't mind me it is just me doing some thinking. P.S. we all love you! Haha good night!
Those dollar signs are a nice surprise.
• Santiago, Chile
@Corbin5 I couldn't agree more! Haha I was like gagged when the notification popped up on my phone screen! Did you meet your last month's goal?
@jvicentevalera I did. Always happy when that happens.
• Santiago, Chile
@Corbin5 congratulations! Wanna go for drinks? Haha
@meowch (1477)
Congrats you reached your mylot goal. Enjoy the rest of the day.
• Santiago, Chile
@meowch I did, did you?
@meowch (1477)
@jvicentevalera I have a long way to go. I have 3 dollars and few cents on mylot. It's another day for me. My life changed yesterday, hopefully I'll be okay. I hope you have an amazing day.
@Nakitakona (35197)
It's nice to hear from that you give importance to those who give you inspiring and thoughtful comments in your posts.
• Santiago, Chile
Yeah, you are all so thoughtful. I could thank you all enough!
@Nakitakona (35197)
@jvicentevalera You're welcome.
Enjoy the whole thing
• Santiago, Chile
Thank you Marlina!
Enjoy your day and yes, it's a great community here.
• Santiago, Chile
Thank you Judy! I admit I wouldn't have met my goal without you all interacting with my posts!
@Merliva (1332)
• Saint Lucia
Wow it's nice to have you back indeed.. I believe It's my first time replying to one of your discussions but there's a first time for everything...I look farward to us responding to more future discussions of each other
• Santiago, Chile
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comment! You are welcomed to my profile and comment whenever you can! I am actually visiting your profile to catch up with your posts!
I hope you are having a good day!
• Santiago, Chile
@NJChicaa thank you! I am. In fact I am heading to the living room for some work out! See you later!