A Late Start

Happy Wednesday Everyone! it's comfortably cool here today with hazy skies. Don't know if it's just ordinary hazy or if the sky is showing signs of smoke that is blowing across the country from all the wildfires. Between the fires and the impending hurricane Sally I pray for the safety of all those in the way. It's cool enough to have the windows open but the lawn crew is here and once I opened the window I started sneezing with an allergy attack. So, the windows will stay closed for a few more hours and then hopefully I can get some much needed fresh air into the house. My daughter is off today so we started our day late. We had coffee and breakfast and then waited for our groceries to be delivered. They arrived a short while ago and now everything is put away and the refrigerator, freezer and pantry are once again well stocked. Now she's upstairs working on orders for her Etsy shop and I'm sitting at the computer myLotting for awhile. Another day that feels like it's flying by and I still have to figure out what to make for dinner. That's my day so far. Hope everyone is having a good day
I'm sorry the sky is hazy. I'm praying for everyone's safety from the fires and storms. Have a good relaxing day.
Hope you're having a good day
@Marilynda1225 I did, thank you.
A late day is good every once in awhile. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. What does she sell in her etsy shop? I know I've asked, but I forget.
She makes key rings, car charms and stitch markers for knitting and crocheting
I am so tired of deciding what to eat at dinner
It gets monotonous at times
Allergies are pretty bad this time of the year for me. Mine are so bad my voice sounds nasal as if I have a cold. Enjoy your mylotting!
I do okay basically but I know I'll have a full blown allergy attack if they just mowed the lawn
Enjoy the day!
Hope you're having a good one
@amnabas (13303)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Have a nice dinner we just finished with dinner.
Hope you have a nice evening and a good night's sleeo
@Janet357 (58821)
Whay does she sell on etsy?
She makes key rings , car charms and stitch counters for knitting and crocheting
Thanks, I got up laate this morning, but the AM has been pretty busy since I got up.
My days seem out of whack lately. I've been getting sidetracked and out of my usual routine
@LotusEyes (496)
Have a good day
Enjoy your day too
Have a good day. You just reminded me to take something out for dinner!!!
I'm sure you'll have something good
glad you could spend some time together
@moonandstars (43481)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
dear sally, please go away
This is another pollen season, I like to keep the windows open, but I often sneeze. I should mow the lawn...may be I should wear the mask.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
@wolfgirl569 (33013)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope you got to open the windows. It stayed cool enough here to keep mine closed all day.
@thelme55 (51668)
Enjoy your Wednesday. I have enjoyed mine. Goodnight for me now.
We do have a lovely weather day today. I have not seen any signs of smoke in our area yet.
We are being advised that the murky skies here are as a result of the wildfires in California, so I am sure that you are experiencing it also. I'm glad that you and your daughter are spending the time together today. I worked, but am finished now. I'm just pondering leftover roast beef for supper for us.
@db20747 (31039)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Not a bad day so far. I hope the fires and smoke go away and hurricane pushes back