Good morning myLot

Hello everyone. I hope your day is off to a good start. It is a cold 43 degrees F and sunny here at the Jersey Shore. Brrrrr. I slept until about 8:30 am this morning which was nice. I went to bed pretty early last night so I wasn't able to fall back asleep. That is fine. I can always take a nap later if I want. I have absolutely no plans for today. I will probably do some dusting and wiping down of the surfaces here in the apartment. I haven't done that in awhile. I also need to order a few things from Amazon. What's everyone else up to today?
Good morning, the my plans for today are only relax and stay with my family.
Nice spring temperature here. I woke up to over 60 and it will get better. I think that I´ll finish my puzzle today as I don´t have anything else to do.
You lucky that it is Spring for you!
It sounds like a good day to stay indoors. Enjoy your day. I'm headed back to bed to ice my knee and take care of my back which is painful. I'll work on my laptop from there.
Sitting here with my friend.
@myklj999 (49146)
I'm waiting for 9 Central to roll around and then I'm going to go get a bunch of free ear corn.
In the middle of a Zoom online drinking session. The wonders of technology!
That is funny!
@NJChicaa funny and drunk!
Happy Saturday! At least you have the weekend off and can do whatever you want!
Yes it is nice to have the day off
• Santiago, Chile
Thanks for your wishes on this day! I don't have major plants today either. Just got to pick up the clothes what I washed yesterday, they must be dried by now. Hope you have a good day ahead @NJChicaa!
Not sure what I am up to. My daughter was here very briefly and left. She is headed back to Nebraska to join her family and they will go home to Minnesota tonight.
I am shopping., and if I feel like it this evening, I will make the deluxe pumpkin seeds.
@Hytton03 (922)
Enjoy your day, busy reading here.
Good morning My only plans for today is to pick up a small order from Sam's club and maybe get a starbucks while out.
@simplfred (17574)
Good morning to you... Here it is almost 9:30 in the evening already... Just Mylotting to make my eyes sleepy...
@LindaOHio (49189)
Nothing much. Working on my puzzle book.
My son took me for a drive to the country to see more beautiful colors of the Fall. He also had his 3 little daughters with him and then ,we came back home and played with the kids and had some food