Saturday, 17 Oct 20

@Bensen32 (18773)
Good morning, I didn’t end up posting yesterday as I was tired, I did answer some notifications but that was it. I made it through another week at work and going to try and enjoy this weekend and get some rest. Last night I watched another show on Netflix called The Trial of the Chicago 7. It covers the story of 7 leaders of protest groups in the late 60’s. They say it was one of the most notorious trials in history. It was quite interesting how the government can make a case against someone and how the court can do things. I was not aware of this story, so it was new to me. Today I will be getting some cleaning done around the house but mostly trying to relax and stay off my feet as much as possible to let them recover from the week. It is a little chilly here. Right now, it is 46 F (7.5 C) and with the winds at 40 MPH it seems even colder. I guess winter is going to be getting here sometime soon. Hope you all have a good weekend.
Haven't heard of that show but it sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out Hope you have a good weekend and your feet feel better.
@Bensen32 (18773)
Thank you hope your weekend is well too.
Thanks
Do you work standing on your feet all day?
@Bensen32 (18773)
Yes
It is chilly here too. I was too young to pay attention to the Chicago 7 but I have heard that term used before in conversation.
@Bensen32 (18773)
Yeah, I have heard the name before and I didn't know what it was.
Several people have mentioned that show. I need to check it out.
@Bensen32 (18773)
Netflix says it is ranked 4th in the nation. Not sure what that really means but it is good.