Good afternoon.A lovely cool fall day

A lovely fall day.Leaves are falling rapidly.Mike will be busy raking and bagging. Good afternoon yes a lovely day a bit cool but not bad. It has been a quiet day.Not feeling all that well with stomach issues. I get these issues with side effect from my weekly injection.No fun Today was a wonderful on the cool side but sign of fall. Am I ready for winter/ yes we are getting the wood box in soon.Fill it up with woods etc.Everything is a good with one thing need to be done. Clean out the chimney and wood stove. Then will be set hopefully for winter. Are you all here prepared ?We still have some nice days left in the coming weeks.Dinner menu tonight ?not sure.How about you? Photo is me.lol
@myklj999 (49019)
I'm never anywhere near prepared for it. I'll be spending the next 45 days (at least) clearing leaves from the lawn.
Do you have a huge lot?
@myklj999 (49019)
@marlina It's pretty good sized and I have around 22 50-year old trees on it
@myklj999 22 trees? You have to have a big lot for that,.
@erictsuma (5255)
• Mombasa, Kenya
Tonight dinner was rice with fish a very delicious meal
• Saudi Arabia
keep enjoying while it's still warm
@erictsuma (5255)
• Mombasa, Kenya
@Alandalus99 thank you
@kaylachan (5352)
Our days are still on the hot/warm side. Pleasant, but not sweltering. A good day for our weekly shopping/outing trip for sure. I'll give you that. I don't know for sure, what exactly I'll be cooking, but it'll be something with our aging hamburger.
• Saudi Arabia
I like it hamburger.
16h
@kaylachan hamburger should be the one.How long to you keep it there
@kaylachan (5352)
8h
@amadeo We tend to buy things for a week, sometimes a week and a half almost two. We try to grocery shop once a week, but doing so is dependant on my husband's work schedule.
@moonandstars (44434)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
21h
i have my 2 small heater and, that's it. they come handy in the morning and in the afternoon, temperature will be higher. i understand side effects but, i think you will be good
17h
@moonandstars sound good.Not sure what kind of winter we are going to have
• Walnut Creek, California
You're looking great! Good to hear from you. Enjoy the cool Autumn weather.
@Luis11 (119)
Good afternoon to you too!
@shubhu3 (36247)
• New Delhi, India
I had sandwich as dinner today. I wanted something different for dinner.
@mythociate (17006)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Regular old 'frozen pizza & trying to stay warm inside' for me!
@tom_view (5591)
• Kolkata, India
happy afternoon
@LeaPea2417 (29704)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It's nice and cool and sunny here today. Yes we are ready for winter. We will eat leftovers for dinner tonight.
@kobesbuddy (109974)
• East Tawas, Michigan
You are loved, Fredo! Don't ever forget this, O.K.? And we are presently getting prepared for winter. The leaves, we're taking them into the woods today. Dinner? I'm not sure, but it's always delicious when shared with someone we love:)
We are also ready for winter. The temperature is warmer today, so we have fog. The cold days are around the corner. Stay warm and stay safe Alfredo.
@Raelove (24845)
• Saco, Maine
Sunny but cool and breezy here. Leaves still falling. I heard the tides will be higher than normal today, so might take a ride down there later. Laundry first. Have a good day, Fredo.
@RebeccasFarm (11200)
• Denver, Colorado
Who cleans your chimney someone come to do that Fredo? I am so sorry about the side effects from the injection. Hope you have a pleasant day buddy xo Love you there
I mow and mulch the leaves and they enrich the soil. We are gradually slipping into fall. I have blankets out. I also know where my flannel sheets are. I think we will have some lentil soup at lunch with homemade quesadilla.
@id_peace (12483)
There are never winter in my country. I hope you will get better soon and you may want to highlight the issue with the doctor.
• Israel
@amadeo I am so so sorry abour your stomach issues. I am never ready for winter anywhere it is. I am waiting for the weather to get cold before I change the bed to winter and turn the air purifier down and turn the heaters on. I put away the fans. It is still nice here. I have stomach problems because I what you call a floppy colon and I double over in pain.
@crossbones27 (34617)
• Redlands, California
What are you ever talking about, you always look as strong as a Ox. I think world sucks but they never stronger than @amadeo.Just what I have seen from talking to you.
@rakski (63684)
I don't think I will ever be prepared for that winter cold days since we do not have it here. You look good Alfredo!
@Nakitakona (36306)
What a smile! God bless. Everything would be fine.