Good Morning & Fitness Report for Yesterday

Green Bay, Wisconsin
It's a beautiful morning in Green Bay, Wisconsin. No, the sun isn't shining, but as you can see from the picture above, there's snow on the ground. The smile on my face when my son picked me up was ear to ear. He threatened to take me home if I kept up talking about how beautiful it is outside. He wouldn't have done that. I also found out exactly what happened between the boys yesterday and the money spent. My older son will be paying my younger son for the tool he bought him. My younger son will hold onto the tool until he gets paid for it. As I said, it wasn't a cheap tool. So all I owed my younger son is the money he paid my older son for the brake job. It looks like there isn't anything bad between them after all, which is good. I gave my son the money he paid out for the brakes. I also have yesterday's fitness report. Steps: 12,082 Miles: 4.55 Activity/Exercise: 83 minutes Calories burned: 1977 All the exercise was while I watched the game yesterday. A lot of the steps were during the game too. I've been keeping up pretty well with the food this past month, so I didn't need much this morning. I will need to pick up the perishables when I get home from rehab. My surgery is one week from today. @TheHorse this is for you. I hope you enjoy this first snow of the season.
Is your younger son also a mechanic that he has some use for the expensive tool? I'm glad things worked out all good with the boys. My sons have business and money-matters, as well. I trust that your scheduled surgery will go okay. Bless the hands of your surgeons.
No, he's not a mechanic. I'm glad it all worked out too. Thank you for your prayers for the surgery.
I figured you'd be smiling when you saw snow on the ground. I'm not anxious to see snow quite yet It has gotten quite chilly here so I had to put the heat on and I guess it's time to say good-bye to the warm weather until spring. Wow can't believe your next surgery is only a week away.
Yes, ear to ear and grinning too like the Cheshire cat. Yes, it's that time of year. I feel like it's taken a long time to get here and it's still a week away.
I am grateful, I am really grateful, that we do not have snow for the moment. If it freezes it's horrible to walk, very dangerous for pedestrians and those driving in the streets.
I'm glad you don't have it either.
@just4him I have fallen a couple of times on the ice, our road is very steep, no matter how much I pay attention it's really hard.
@LadyDuck I fell last year on the ice in my parking lot. I hope you won't get the ice this year.
So glad you sons are no longer at odds. My husband and his brother love each other, but those two remain quite distant for a variety of reasons. We had a dusting of snow, but it melted rather quickly.
Thank you. I'm sorry your husband and brother and are distant. Did Molly enjoy the snow while it lasted? It's melted here now too.
@just4him She did. She had me going out into the backyard again and again. She knew I would like it too.
@Corbin5 I'm glad you both enjoyed it. You know it will be a few months of freedom in your bathroom.
i know ya 'twas jest giddy with joy, e'en though such 'twas a wee 'mount 'f snowfall. we've this though, taken from the weather folks winter storm warnin' : In addition, record- breaking cold air will continue with widespread subfreezing temperatures and bitter cold wind chills.. jest not a fan. woohoo, jest one more week 'til ya get that other'n done. y'ave done so well with this 'un, so proud 'f ya.
My heart goes out to you with that forecast. It wouldn't be a favorite of mine either. I like it 0-32 with no wind and snow coming down. That's not usually the way it goes as there's always some wind. Yes, I'm looking forward to the next one being done. Thank you.
@just4him pond 'tis frozen to the points the cats're jest walkin' 'cross. water 'tis been frozen here to the house fer 3 days now. 'tis been a struggle to keep the livin' room 75 degrees, the rest 'f the house 60. sigh...he'll ne'er listen 'n now 'tis makin' more empty promises 'f what he's gonna do 'fore the next cold front comes. the 'bonus' 't the moment 'tis the winds 're eerily calm't the moment. yer welcome :) e'en the 'big birds' such's this curve-billed thrasher 're makin 'emselves lil fluff balls tryin' to keep warm, bless 'em. the horses,'n the other hand, 're rejoicin' with the cold temps. snow 'tis fallin' yet 'gain, teensy flakes. the horses 're buckin' 'n runnin'. i've fingers crossed none hit'n ice patch..
@crazyhorseladycx I love the picture. I'm jealous of your teensy flakes. I hope he starts keeping those promises and they aren't just empty words. I'm glad the ponies are enjoying the cooler temps. I hope they don't hit any icy patches either.
what! not fair!
I know. It seems like it's earlier every year. Pretty soon they'll do away with fall and go straight to winter.
@just4him i mean i love fall but im down lol
@Courtlynn I like fall too. It's very pretty.
• Walnut Creek, California
Thanks, Valerie! But I won't be truly satisfied until I see a CARPET of white. Call me a snow snob. Or just deprived. Heh. I'm glad your sons are working stuff out.
It's the first. There will be others for me to tantalize your senses. Thank you. I'm glad they did too.
• Walnut Creek, California
@just4him Heh heh. I look forward!
@TheHorse I know. So do I.
@wolfgirl569 (35421)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad the boys are still getting along and you now understand what is happening. Very happy you got your snow. Just keep all of it there.
Thank you. I'm trying, but I heard a plea from a neighbor of yours asking for the snow to come your way. At least that's what it sounded like on the wind last night.
@wolfgirl569 (35421)
• Marion, Ohio
@just4him Ignore them. They are drunk
• Rupert, Idaho
Oh no, not s**w...that's a bad word! Just kidding. But Glad you got some snow since you like it.
Thank you. Yes, I do.
• Rupert, Idaho
@just4him No problem
@ShifaLk (18095)
Wow that's a beautiful view of snow And 12000 steps. What an achievement
Thank you. It's all melted now, but it was beautiful while it lasted. Yes, I'm very happy with it.
@ShifaLk (18095)
@just4him yes. I've never seen a snow in real means a snowfall.. But I've visited places where snow had already fallen and was now melting.
@JESSY3236 (13651)
pretty. Sunday it rained here most of the day.
Thank you. I'm sorry it rained.
It looks like a Christmas scene, Good for you keeping up with your exercises, I do good for my knee by walking slowly and then stopping and picking up my leg and swinging my knee back and forth,
That's good exercise. I did that in therapy today.
@Elizaby (6499)
• Pensacola, Florida
Glad you got to see snow on the ground for the first time this season and was able to get pictures
Thank you. I was worried it would be melted before I could get the pics.
@Dena91 (9218)
I'm glad you have some snow If we get any I hope it is like your picture. Yes I love snow and want to see a lot but with Mike going to his mom's everyday I prefer it not to snow. He can drive in it but I prefer him not to. I'm glad that your boys are okay after working on your car and that your breaks are fixed again. Prayers for your surgery next week.
I hope you get just enough snow for both of you to handle with all the driving Mike does. Thank you. I'm glad they're okay and the car is fixed. Thank you. One week. I wish it was today. That's how much I want this over with. Thank you for your prayers.
@CarolDM (102928)
Nice photo. I love the snow from a distance. Have a good day. So happy your sons are getting along now.
Thank you. I'm sure you do love it from a distance. Thank you, I'm glad they're getting along too.
That's good and will make you feel like early christmas
Yes, it does.
Now, I see the proof on the snow, thanks for the photo, Be careful out there
It's too early for slippery roads. You're welcome.
Don't slip on the snow with your new knee! Glad the money situation has been worked out. Have a good day and keep up the good work!
Too early for slipping and sliding. The ground is still warm. It was good to see it on the grass and trees. Yes, I'm glad it's all worked out too. Thank you. I'm working on it.
@prinzcy (8422)
That's a lot of calories burned
That's what my Fitbit said. Thank you.