Are you a robot?

@lovebuglena (24453)
Staten Island, New York
Usually when you do a survey they have a thing you have to do to make sure you are not a robot. You may need to type in a captcha. You may be asked to look at images and select certain images. For example, those with traffic lights. Or sometimes you click on a box and that's it. I've never actually been asked in a survey "Are you a robot?" with the option of selecting Yes or No. That is until I today. I was tempted to select Yes just to see what would happen. But I decided not to do it as I was actually trying to complete a survey so I can earn some SB (points on Swagbucks).
@moffittjc (92147)
• Gainesville, Florida
I've always wanted to respond yes to that when I saw it, but haven't had the guts to actually do it. I think next time I see that option, i'm going to select yes just to see what happens.
• Phoenix, Arizona
I wonder what would happen. That is something that would be interesting to see.
@moffittjc (92147)
• Gainesville, Florida
@star_disgate Well, the worst that could happen is they disqualify me from the survey.
@CarolDM (108507)
Sometimes I feel like eI am always dealing with robots online.
I already found several times that little image asking "Are you a robot?", weird!
@lovebuglena (24453)
• Staten Island, New York
18h
It wasn't an image. This was a question with yes or no options.
@RebeccasFarm (19564)
• Denver, Colorado
22h
I sure feel like one most days. Yes I have noticed everything is testing us.
@lovebuglena (24453)
• Staten Island, New York
18h
Yeah. It can happen that we sometimes feel like a robot, especially when what we are doing gets monotonous.
@LindaOHio (54843)
I'm glad you didn't say you were a robot!
@lovebuglena (24453)
• Staten Island, New York
18h
I was tempted but didn't wanna get disqualified.
@sol_cee (25234)
Lol yeah it made me laugh when I first saw that one
@lovebuglena (24453)
• Staten Island, New York
18h
It is kinda funny.
@oahuwriter (18665)
Surveys is redundant and you just got to remember companies need our input. I work at surveyjunkie.com.
@lovebuglena (24453)
• Staten Island, New York
18h
I've never tried surveyjunkie. Only do Swagbucks surveys and studies on Prolific.
@KristenH (30813)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yeah I've seen them on SB and Inbox Dollars too.
@lovebuglena (24453)
• Staten Island, New York
18h
First time I've seen in a survey on SB. And I don't think I've seen that in Prolific studies either.
@lovebuglena (24453)
• Staten Island, New York
18h
Never heard of Inbox Dollars. What's that?
@KristenH (30813)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
18h
@lovebuglena It's a survey site like Swagbucks when you can play games and answer surveys and watch videos. You can cash out at $10 or higher.
@kaylachan (10049)
It's rare, but it's a needed evil. You can create a program that will check a box, or something of that nature. I typically look for the audio option, since I can't always see what they want me to type.
@kaylachan (10049)
18h
@lovebuglena Same here. I can understand why they do it, but god.... not very disabiled friendly. I used to think the sighted people had an easier time, but they need to make it difficult. I'm glad I don't deal with them often.
@lovebuglena (24453)
• Staten Island, New York
17h
@kaylachan I remember sometimes it was hard to tell if it was a zero or the letter 0.