I am still tired

I do not feel that I ever got caught up from our early morning ER trip on Monday. I am just tired. It could also be that there are personal things going on in my extended family. Or the fact that we keep having exposures, some positives and in school isolation. Or some professional issues at school that we will never know the answer to. I am mentally tired, and it is not even February yet. I was too tired to come back here last night. Let us just say that we have staffing changes, again, and my main student has been exposed as a direct contact. If he gets symptoms, that means I am exposed as a direct contact. Hubby learned yesterday that when VA gets the vaccine he will be one of the first to get it because he is over 75. 2021 does not seem much better than 2020 yet.
My goodness, the virus is getting very close to home for you. I pray you will be kept safe - and hubby too.
@Janet357 (65802)
I agree with you. 2021 is no different 2020. As for mentak exhaustion, I feel.it too along with my sister
@CarolDM (108543)
I hope you can get some good rest soon. Take care of yourself.
@Dena91 (9928)
I am sorry you are in a hard place right now. I knew 2021 would be just be just as if not more so crazy as 2020. Will be praying for you.
Could it be you are low on hemoglobin?
There is more hope this year.
Take good care of yourself!
@BarBaraPrz (29231)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Breathe in, breathe out, rinse and repeat... Take your vitamins and try not to think about everything that's stressing you.
@wolfgirl569 (34737)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope you get some rest and that the student doesnt get sick
@HazySue (36348)
• Inverness, Florida
So far I think you are right. I think we are stilling experiencing 2020 woes. I wonder when it will end.
Right now only those over 85 are getting the vaccine here... all those over 70 starting from March it seems. I am well at home for the moment.
@Fleura (12783)
As you say, it's probably all that mental strain. That can certainly make you feel exhausted.
@Matamu (335)
Hopefully you are always in the health protocol. Hopefully your country's vaccine works well.
@cherigucchi (9563)
I don't know if the vaccine is already available here now in our country