January 13 - What I'm Thankful for Today

Green Bay, Wisconsin
It was a good day. I wasn't home today. I only got home about an hour ago, starving. I had breakfast for supper. I didn't have anything prepared so that was the easiest. I'm thankful for getting to the Y this morning and enjoying a good workout in the pool and fitness center. I upped my time on the machines this morning, so it was a very good day. I'm thankful for getting my car fixed. I needed the brake lines fixed. My son initially did them a couple of months ago, but didn't do them correctly and needed to have them done again. It cost me the stimulus. I'm glad I had it. It's working great except for one thing. I know it's minor and I'll figure it out. When they did the vehicle check they did something with the dashboard lights. Everything I tried didn't turn them on. I'll get it. I'm thankful for spending the day with my grandson while I waited for the car and got my laundry done. It was a good day. Long, but good. Tomorrow I will give you the daily health report. For now, I'm going to get off the computer. I wanted to let you know why I wasn't here and that it was a good day. What are you thankful for today? Thanks for reading. The image belongs to me.
@CarolDM (108576)
Glad you got many thing sodden today. Have a restful evening. Thankful for the sunshine today.
Thank you. It was restful. I'm glad you had sunshine. We did too. The first in many days.
@kobesbuddy (115711)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm glad you got your car fixed, visited with your grandson, and had a great workout at the Y.
Thank you. It was a good day.
@kobesbuddy (115711)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@just4him I had a pretty good day also.
@kobesbuddy I'm glad you did.
@Deepizzaguy (43193)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I am thankful for the nice warm day in my town as well as the Branded Surveys site is assisting me reach my goal to be paid next week.
That's great you had a warm day. I'm also glad you're getting paid next week from the survey site.
@Deepizzaguy (43193)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
22h
@just4him It will be useful to assist my relatives..
8h
@Deepizzaguy I'm glad it will.
• Mt. Vernon, New York
I am not emotionally well today so all the good I have had today I am still sad.
I'm sorry you had an emotionally bad day. I hope you will feel better today.
I’m happy you had a good day and getting your car repaired. I’m thankful that our son came to visit us.
Thank you. I'm glad your son came for a visit.
@Dena91 (9925)
Your day sounded like my day yesterday, busy. Glad you were able to get your brakes taken care of. Have a restful evening. I am thankful for being able to go back to church this coming Sunday after being closed for 5 weeks. Our Pastor feels good about reopening.
That's awesome your church reopened. I know how it feels to be back there after being gone for a long time. Did your pastor have online services while it was closed? Thank you. I'm glad they're fixed too.
@Dena91 (9925)
@just4him No online service, Sammy isn't that tech savvy. But there were other local church's who did but it isn't the same as being in your own home church.
@Dena91 No, it isn't. I'm glad you had the option though.
@LowRiderX (22153)
• Serbia
@just4him Oh it’s that pool you visit often?
Yes. I snuck a picture of it one day when I happened to have my camera with me.
@LowRiderX (22153)
• Serbia
@just4him I read so much about your going to the pool, now we can see it
@LowRiderX Yes. I don't know if cameras are allowed, so I peeked around the corner of the stairs to the pool deck and took a quick picture.
@kaylachan (10059)
That's a good thing to be thankful for. I'm thankful to hear that my husband had a good day at work, despite going two weeks without a super-long day. I am thankful for having a good day in general and being able to sleep straight through (which has become rare over the past two weeks).
I'm glad your husband had a good day at work and you had a good night's sleep.
I should go there to tell them about the light problems of your car, they did it wrong, they should fix it.
I'm going to. I couldn't sleep because the problem is plaguing my mind. I went out to see if I could get the lights on. Nothing.
@just4him It is better to show them, it's dangerous and against the law to go around without the light on.
@LadyDuck Yes, it is, which is why I'm not going to the Y this morning. It doesn't get light until after 7.
• Rupert, Idaho
I thought you might have had a busy day with not being on here! Glad you had a good day even though it was a long one.
Thank you. Yes, it was busy.
• Rupert, Idaho
@just4him Well glad it was still a good day
@MommyOfEli2013 Thank you.
It is nice to be with loved ones. I miss my baby nephew. I am glad that I complained about my rude student today.
Yes, it is. I hope you'll see him soon. I'm glad you complained about your student.
@just4him I can only see him through video calling.
Glad that you had a great full day,
Thank you. It was good.
@moonandstars (44253)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
2h
glad for your car. i was thankful for day in general.
2h
Thank you. I'm glad you had a good day.
Glad your car's already fixed. I am thankful for doing a great workout today
Thank you. I'm glad it's fixed too. I'm glad you had a good workout.
How limpid the water of your swimming pool is ! Glad that you got so many things done yesterday !
Thank you.
Have everyday a good day like this.... stay happy . stay blessed
Thank you.
I am glad you did good at the Y and got your car fixed.
Thank you.
so glad that stimulus check went to 'nsure yer safety. i'd be callin' 'bout the dash lights though, that's a bit odd. 'f course, this from the gal who's trick'uns which go on/off'n their own, lol. such's been that way since we bought the ol' yukon. thankfully 'tis very rare i drive 't night. then 'tis back roads 'xcept fer a couple 'f blocks'n town. great that'cha got'cher laundry tended, spent that time with yer grandson. i'd love to spend e'en an hour with mine. 'tis been soooo long since i've seen any. sunshine! brilliant, gorgeous sunshine! youtube tutorials 've 'come quite dear to me, too. i'm gettin' all figured'n my head 'fore tacklin' my laundry room woes. part'll be here friday fer the washer, need to get the water lines completed tomorrow, new footers put'n, 'long with messy spray insulation.
@wolfgirl569 (34737)
• Marion, Ohio
They probably turned the light way down. You should have something to brighten them somewhere. Sounds like a full day
I tried that. Nothing. I'm taking it back in today to have them fix what they are responsible for.
@Elizaby (6596)
• Pensacola, Florida
I am thankful for the beautiful day that we had here though it was quite cool
I'm glad it was a good day.