I want some delectable...

By Rufo
...burgers and fries. Lately, I am a craving to eat some junk food. I wanted to be junky for food today. I am planning to order some through a phone call later. I cannot believe that we do not have a food online app here. I heard China has this kind of app. Most of them prefer to use this app and not to go out. At your place, do you use or have a food online app? Are you craving some food lately? Image Credit: s.clipartkey.com
@rakski (80578)
what food app are you looking for? we have food panda and grab food?
I haven't seen Grab food. I think I can check this foodpanda. Does it need to download the app?
@rakski (80578)
@Shavkat yes, you need to download. Grab food is the same as grab. when you are log in grab, there are various services there like delivery, food, car, grocery
@rakski I will check them out later. I am not sure if Grab food is available in my city. The only thing I have seen commonly is food panda.
@Thrilliana (14159)
I rarely order food online because of the deivery fee wahahaha. I am soooo cheap!
I sometimes consider the delivery fee, too. It is better to buy them and take them out from the food chain.
@Thrilliana (14159)
@Shavkat the deivery sometimes is more expensive than the meal we are suppose to buy. Not all the time but lets admit you can buy food already with the charge hahaha
@Thrilliana It is one of my reasons why I need to check it If that's the case, it is not worth it.
• Kenya
@Shavkat No! Have lost my appetite this few days
What's wrong? I hope you are not having any illnesses or anything there.
• Kenya
@Shavkat a little bit sick and stressed up
@Laurakemunto I think you need to unload your stress
No, we are a small place and people are very traditional here. No apps, you call your restaurant and you order, they bring.
It seems that we are in the same situation in ordering food before. Now, I think I need to explore using a food app later.
@Shavkat There are no restaurants or places here in my area that I can reach with "an app", but I can find them on the web, check their menu and call and this is what I do if I need something, so I can also ask questions before ordering.
@LadyDuck I got it. Most restaurants do not have apps here. I think the available apps are like third parties that can get the food from them before it will be delivered.
@lazydaizee (2875)
Burgers and fries sound good, I hope you enjoy your meal.
I did have a great meal last night. I am trying to check out other options by using the food app. I heard that there is a food app available here.
@ZedSmart (16476)
How about Food Panda? Jollibee has delivery also I suppose.
Since I am used to calling food chains like Jollibee, I did not consider that we can use Food Panda. I will download the app later and see how much the delivery fee.
@ZedSmart (16476)
@Shavkat They have a minimal delivery fee.
@ZedSmart Have you tried to order using these apps? Any feedback?
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
we do have online delivery apps, i think it's good. but since i live in a small place, that's not too popular at least here. in my college town it is.
I think we have an app. I forgot that it is existing. But then, I haven't tried it though.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
@Shavkat maybe you should. did you get your burger and fries?
@aureategloom I had ordered them and will eat them later.
@oahuwriter (19657)
Got to feed the crave. I've coupons for Taco Bell. Used 2 for 1 Burrito supreme and Crunch Roll already. Hot one more left, Taco Supreme.
Due to this pandemic, I haven't collected coupons from fast-food chains here. I am glad that I had some burgers and fries last night.
@oahuwriter (19657)
@Shavkat Comfort food is very good.
@oahuwriter I agree. In the long run, it is best to eat healthy food.
@stephcjh (34003)
There are apps for my area but I cannot use them where I live either. I live just outside of the delivery area. A good burger and fries sounds good though.
I had found out that we have two apps that can be used. But then, I need to explore if it is a good deal with the delivery fee. I want to mix ketchup and mayonnaise with these junk foods.
@stephcjh (34003)
@Shavkat I know what you mean. Good luck. I would gladly pay the fee if they would deliver here but they won't.
@stephcjh Thank you. I hope it will be a good experience.
• Israel
@Shavkat I have no idea about apps to order food because I just buy food at the grocery store or go to bakery-type places..
I do the same practice. I heard a food app from one of the members here who lives in my country. I think I will check it later.
• Israel
@Shavkat Is it take out food or something else?
@Hannihar It is ordering the food and be delivered at home.
@Rashnag (6531)
• Thane, India
Yes we have food online apps here. I don't crave much as I eat occassionally. Take care
I guess you are referring to eating special food for special occasions. Am I getting the point?
@Rashnag (6531)
• Thane, India
@Shavkat no dear. I eat sometimes not often that I mean
@Rashnag I got it.
@lady1993 (23284)
Yep, we have foodpanda and grab forutnately. We're not near the road though so it is a pain to get drivers to actually drop the food at the house.
I remembered that we can use foodpanda. I am sorry. Do they have an app? I will check it later. I am sure that the drivers can find your place.
@lady1993 (23284)
@Shavkat Yep both foodpanda and Grab has an app. Some drivers just stay by the side of the road even though the location on the app is different.
@lady1993 (23284)
@Shavkat I think they are, because some drivers find our place easily.
@DaddyEvil (33881)
We have such food apps but there are no delivery people within reach of us. I want Cashew Chicken so bad I can almost taste it.
@macayada (1310)
@DaddyEvil cashew chicken, that's new for me. I love cashew nuts but I prefer peanuts as snack because cashew nuts is pricey here.
@DaddyEvil (33881)
@macayada Cashews can be expensive here, too. But Cashew Chicken is a Chinese dish. It is chicken rolled in flour then deep fried with a sauce made from cashew nuts poured over the top of the chicken and sprinkled with bits of green onions. Yum!
@macayada (1310)
@DaddyEvil It is already delicious as I imagine how it is done
@ladyhero (635)
In my place, we have sipjack, grabfood, okejack, terater all of them have own app,
You have so many choices to choose from there. As far as I learned since yesterday, we have two apps here that can be used.
@ladyhero (635)
@Shavkat yes, so many choices cos it's local developer
@ladyhero I am sure the delivery fees are fine when having these goods delivered.
@arunima25 (54566)
• Bangalore, India
We have quite a few food ordering apps here. Swiggy and Zomato are the most popular ones. Hope you can get your craving satisfied.
I did have my craving satisfied last night. I had them by calling the food chain. I also learned that I can have them by using two apps available here: Food Panda and Grab. I will use them next time. I need to explore the apps' features.
@arunima25 (54566)
• Bangalore, India
@Shavkat Actually I wondered that you don't have a food ordering app. I remember someone from Philippine mentioning about Food Panda. Good that now you have them. They would be handy next time for your cravings.
@arunima25 Actually, it did not touch my mind that we have this app. One thing for sure, I never tried to use it. Now, it called my attention to try Food Panda.
@Shunnan (1908)
My Auntie had burgers promo with milk tea and fries for only 60 pesos. But my stomach is craving for pasta..
I am sure your aunt is having a lot of profits with this kind of business. I love spaghetti, too. A Value Meal from Jollibee is a good idea.
@Shunnan (1908)
@Shavkat that's good suggestion.But in some cases i cannot go out just to buy pasta because it takes 20mins .
@Shunnan I guess you need to buy things when having the chance to go out. Am I right?
@psanasangma (5140)
Many Indian from metro city use online app for ordering foods that deliver their door but not in small town. Living in small town means no take out, very few shops for take out. If you want so, you need to go by yourself. And hence, it is better to buy and cook
I can be related to this matter. In the countryside, they cannot have the food, either with an app or not.
@Shavkat Yes, countryside people can't order and eat like burgers, kfc and other foods items.
@psanasangma I think in the most countryside here, they can eat them if going to the town proper and not in their places.
@CarolDM (117915)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Sometimes we just have to go with our cravings.
I agree. I changed my mind to check the food app available here. I will just buy them later in the restaurant physically.
@CarolDM (117915)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@prinzcy (18500)
Don't you have Foodpanda? You need to have an account and use it from app or the website.
We do have. It slipped to my mind that we have Foodpanda. I will check it out later.
@Babale (1736)
• Semarang, Indonesia
I have never used an online application to order food. The reason is that there are many cheap and delicious street food vendors near the neighborhood where I live. I honestly really wanted to order Kentucky Fried Chicken, but it's not over yet.
We do have some small stores here to buy some food here. But then, I sometimes want to have junk food in my system.