Where do you buy things? in the supermarkets/shops or online?

Germany
Hello Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all my dear mylotters Because of pandemic a lot of things changed and I`m curious to know if mylotters do buy things online or supermarket. Me I buy in both because there are still things I can`t buy online and it is available in the supermarket or shops. Before pandemic I really love shopping at the malls to buy some clothes and I still love now but having a hard time with the social distancing. That`s why if I can buy it online. I`ll buy it online. How about you my dear mylotters? Where do you buy things now? in the supermarkets/shops or online? I hope you can share it with me here Have a great day and Happy mylotting Photo: google
@RebeccasFarm (26201)
• Denver, Colorado
Always online now. I miss going to shops though.
Oh ok. Are you not having any problem when buying food online? like the expiration dates
• Denver, Colorado
@m_audrey6788 No problems at all
@RebeccasFarm That`s good. Thank you for dropping by
I go to the grocery store to buy my grocery, for the other things I buy online now.
That`s good. Thank you for sharing
@m_audrey6788 I like to buy online, it's convenient, we do not have to go out.
@LadyDuck Oh That`s true. I also love buying things online if there`s available schedule for delivery. Lately, It`s hard to get schedule here and have no choice but to go to supermarket to buy the things I need
@rsa101 (31291)
Most are now online bought. We seldom go out of the house since holy we decided to remain indoors all the time because of the cases rising again. I remember getting out Early Last Easter Sunday to buy some vegetables and fruits for a short while.
That`s good. I also like to stay at home as much as I can. Do you have problems buying food online like expiration dates?
@rsa101 (31291)
@m_audrey6788 Yeah I guess my wife did experience getting a can of fruit that had already ballooned already. We discarded it since she already opened the can
@rsa101 Oh That`s too bad. You didn`t report it to get some refund?
@Sreekala (33317)
Mostly I am shopping from supermarkets. I have bought online as well but some special items alone. To be very frank after this pandemic, I am shopping only for those items for kitchen and home. No other kind of shoppings
Me too. I only buy food and mostly some kitchen things I need for my cooking but as much as possible I`m avoiding to buy other things
@Shxrubia (1753)
Now, i prefer buying something online
Yes me too but do you still go out and buy some things in the supermarket or shops?
@louievill (27846)
Foods stuffs we buy in a grocery near us ( Puregold) We use to do groceries in the big mall ( SM) before the pandemic and go malling at the same time but not anymore All other things besides groceries we now buy online.
Yes. It is not anymore easy to go to malls due to pandemic but they are still open?
@louievill (27846)
@m_audrey6788 i really miss shopping, malling with my family, eating in the fast food and restaurants and watching movies from time to time, wish everything would be back to normal as before. So many requirements just to get in so we stay away for now
@louievill I agree. I don`t like too many requirements when entering a place. I feel uncomfortable eating
• Israel
@m_audrey6788 I go to the supermarket to buy things because I like to see what they have and get what I need. I also go to stores. There are certain things that someone helps me get online that I cannot buy in person.
Same with me. Is there a control in the supermarkets in your area?
• Israel
@m_audrey6788 What do you mean a control? I try and stay away from people as much as I can and not always easy. I was out today and it is very hard because of this virus because many do not wear masks or social distance and so I literally go in the street to get away from people. I would say I have an allergy to them right now.
@Hannihar I mean is there a someone who check the temperature when you enter the supermarkets?
@gamayngbaki (1042)
• Cebu, Philippines
I buy some food stuff in the grocery store. If what I need is available online then I shop online. I also go to our local wet market just walking distance from my home. There is also a mobile market that sells fresh vegetables, fruits that comes every week to our community. It's really very convenient.
Wow! That`s great. Is there a control in the grocery store in your place?
• Cebu, Philippines
@m_audrey6788 Yes there are controls in our grocery stores. Aside from the minimum health protocols before allowing entry to malls ... forms have to be filled up for contact tracing and temperatures have to be checked. Before entering the grocery section again forms have to be filled for contact tracing and then again temperatures are checked.But what we buy is not controlled anymore.
@gamayngbaki Oh my. That`s very difficult. Here, we don`t have too much control like that as long as we are wearing masks and watching out for social distancing. Then, that`s good. I`m sure people who buys in the supermaket are less now
@cherigucchi (10915)
I do online now a days but if its not that strict, I also go to the malls or supermarket.
You mean also buying food?
@cherigucchi (10915)
@cherigucchi Good thing everything you need is available online.
Groceries I still buy in the supermarket. For other items that are not common, I check and buy online.
Oh yes. Me too. Is there a control in the supermarket in your area?
@m_audrey6788 yes, temp checks and contract tracing forms before you enter. Back in the day, they limit the people inside so you had to wait in line outside.
@allen0187 Oh That`s difficult but it is safe to go inside the supermarket when there`s a good control
@rakski (87513)
I used to buy in the supermarket but recently I am buying online but there are lots of items not available
Here too. Is there a strict control in the supermarkets in your area?
@rakski (87513)
@m_audrey6788 nowadays yes
@rakski Oh ok. Thank you for dropping by
@ladyhero (1584)
Online and supermarket, i like shopping
Oh ok. Me too. Is there a control in the supermarkets in your area?
@ladyhero (1584)
@m_audrey6788 there are controls at the entrance only, such as checking body temperature and washing hands, the rest of us are alert
@ladyhero Oh ok. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by
• Midland, Michigan
I do order a few things not found in most stores online but I do most of my shopping in the store where I work.
Oh That`s good. I also buy from the store most of the time because delivery schedule is not open most of the time too Is there a control in the supermarket in your area?
• Midland, Michigan
@m_audrey6788 what do you mean, control? People are too wear masks and stay six feet apart. Some do great while others seen to not yet have figured that part out.
@MarshaMusselman like they check your temperature before entering the supermarket
• New Baltimore, Michigan
I still do all my grocery shopping in regular stores, with or without pandemic I don’t care But like you said, because of everything going on I’ve been running into some problems. My two go-to stores have always been Meijer and Kroger. Meijer for their awesome cat food selection, and Kroger because that’s where I get my Aloha bars. Only one problem... no, make that two problems. Meijer’s cat food selection has gone wayyy down, shelves are almost empty these days. And Kroger only has the stupid peanut butter Alohas because some thief keeps buying out all the chocolate ones. Every. Single. Time. 9 million peanut butter bars but zero chocolate. It’s crazy I check every Monday. It’s as if somebody stole my whole idea. Because nobody cared about those chocolate Aloha bars until I started liking them. They’re expensive. Even more expensive online.
Oh sorry for that. I hope they will make more stocks for those who can`t buy that item of yours. It is really sad that food production can`t meet all the demands of the buyers I`m just curious is there a control in the supermarkets in your area?
• New Baltimore, Michigan
@m_audrey6788 Oh, do you mean like a limit on how many items a person can buy? (On certain items). Yeah I’ve seen signs that say “Due to high demand there is a limit of 3 purchases...etc.” but usually around the disinfecting supplies and things like that. Never my Aloha bars, I was the only one who liked them. Until the copycat came along.
@LeaPea2417 (30797)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Online and the grocery store
Me too. Is there a control in the supermarkets in your area?
@LeaPea2417 (30797)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@m_audrey6788 Everything seems the same way it has been in the past.
@LeaPea2417 Oh ok. Thank you
@HazySue (37510)
• Inverness, Florida
I buy mostly online I can find such a variety online.
That`s good. You don`t go to supermarkets?
@HazySue (37510)
• Inverness, Florida
@m_audrey6788 My hubby goes in the stores. I am high rick.
@HazySue Oh ok. Thank you
@porwest (42162)
I still prefer and go to the bricks and mortar stores. I buy some things online, but very few things. I want to touch it, feel it, and see it. And I like to price shop which is harder to do online.
Oh yes. Me too. Is there a control in the stores in your area?
@porwest (42162)
@m_audrey6788 Just have to wear masks. That's about it right now.
@porwest Yes. That`s right. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by
@Lucky15 (36740)
lately, i buy things on the nearest grocery store. but most of the time buy my toiletries on line
That`s good. Is there no control in the grocery stores there?
@Lucky15 (36740)
@m_audrey6788 there is. like having a QR code to use as pass but some items are just unavailable
@Lucky15 Oh ok. Thank you for sharing and dropping by
For groceries, I buy them at the supermarket. For raw food, I usually go to the public market.
Oh ok. Thank you Is there a control in your place at the public markets?
@m_audrey6788 At present, it was not that strict anymore.
@Shavkat Oh ok.
@sjvg1976 (18877)
We cannot buy everything online so have to go to the shops to buy things. Also I don't prefer online shopping.
That`s ok. Me too but is there a control in the supermarkets in your area?