What's for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and my coffee time

Midland, Michigan
I rarely eat breakfast these days but decided maybe I need to have some protein to move the numbers on the scale down a bit more. It's been stuck in the same place for a month. At least I've not gained. I'm having a little bit of bacon broken into pieces and two eggs. What did you have for your last meal? I'm also on my last cup of coffee. I'm heading to work this morning so won't see you much today although I do stop by on my lunch and breaks. Today is my Monday but I'll see you when I get back home. We are going to my sister's to look more closely at her ikea cupboards as my husband never saw more than the fronts before. See you later.
We had cheese and spinach for lunch, I am going to make chicken wings for dinner.
• Midland, Michigan
Did you cook the spinach and what will you have with the wings?
@MarshaMusselman Yes, I bought fresh spinach, I washed and cooked the spinach. With the wings we had celery and carrot sticks with blue cheese.
• Midland, Michigan
@LadyDuck I generally prefer spinach fresh in a salad but found I also like it when added too a stir fry. I don't really like it just cooked though.
That's a good breakfast. I hope you see the numbers go down. I had two bananas so far this morning and I'm drinking a cup of Spice Chai tea.
• Midland, Michigan
It's it another fruit day today? And how is that going? I saw your answer elsewhere and was considering trying the fruit vs meal last of your diet too but now that I lost a little more I will wait and see.
@MarshaMusselman I don't understand.
• Midland, Michigan
@just4him Sorry, I fixed it and added to what I said before.
I’m never hungry for breakfast, so have brunch. Hope your day went well.
• Midland, Michigan
My foot still hurts most days. I had one good deal last week for some reason. But I'm going back to the weekend center this week to see if I'm doing something wrong or what it might need to finish healing the rest of the way. Other than my foot the day was good and I got out half an hour early since it was slow.
@MarshaMusselman I wish you the best with your foot. Heal quickly!
• Midland, Michigan
@DianneN That's what I'm hoping once I go again.
@cherigucchi (12105)
We jush had our dinner. Pizza and pasta plus chicken! Enjoy your day
• Midland, Michigan
That's a lot of different things for the same meal. Sounds like a buffet.
@cherigucchi (12105)
@MarshaMusselman It was a good one though.
• Midland, Michigan
@cherigucchi That's all that matters.
@prinzcy (24021)
We had porridge and prawn fritters for breaking the fast today. The prawn fritters was bought from the stall near my house where they're freshly made on the spot.
• Midland, Michigan
Is pawn a type of fish?
@prinzcy (24021)
@MarshaMusselman prawn is from the shrimp family.
• Midland, Michigan
@prinzcy ok. It sounded somewhat familiar.
@porwest (43837)
I did not eat breakfast. Like you, I rarely do. Eve if I DO eat breakfast it is never at breakfast time. I actually even technically skipped lunch today, although I did eat some lunch meat right out the bag and had a couple spoonfuls of the rest of the ham salad my wife made out of what we had leftover from the ham last week. Tonight for dinner I plan on making Mexican fish tostadas.
• Midland, Michigan
I just can't get myself to enjoy fish tacos. I did have them once and it took a bit to figure out what I was eating.
@porwest (43837)
@MarshaMusselman Honestly I am not a huge fan of them either. I prefer my fish separate. BUT, the wife wants it, and I can stomach it enough to make the most out of it. But I am right there with you. I'd rather have something else with my tacos or Mexican fare.
• Midland, Michigan
@porwest maybe one day I'll like it but it would take me eating it more often and since I don't make it that may never happen.
• Bridgton, Maine
I always eat breakfast each morning. But I always have the same thing for breakfast, a bowl of Cheerios. This morning was no different for me. My last meal, lunch, was a bowl of tomato soup and a chicken salad sandwich.
• Midland, Michigan
I think a lot of people do eat the exact same thing each day for breakfast.
• Bridgton, Maine
@MarshaMusselman I think you are right.
• Midland, Michigan
@RebeccasFarm (29873)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I am praying to God that He will help me to fast today..I really need to detox. Enjoy your weekend Marsha
• Midland, Michigan
My weekend was yesterday and the day before. Today starts my work week again.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@MarshaMusselman You are a weekend worker Marsha..have a lovely day xo
• Midland, Michigan
@RebeccasFarm how's the fasting going? You can try intermittent fasting where you eat one meal a day and see if that helps you get started before doing a total fast.
• Israel
@MarshaMusselman I like to eat breakfast and had oatmeal and hot chocolate. Enjoy looking at the cupboards.
• Midland, Michigan
We did.
• Israel
@MarshaMusselman I am glad that you enjoyed looking at the cupboards.
@hailon98 (939)
• Mombasa, Kenya
I ate green bananas for lunch
• Midland, Michigan
So you eat your banana green often or are they plantation bananas?
@hailon98 (939)
• Mombasa, Kenya
@MarshaMusselman I like green bananas...at my place people engage in banana plantation
@Nungari1 (229)
I always have breakfast but it's always the same thing
• Midland, Michigan
I've had eggs for a lot of my breakfasts in the past I just haven't had them in a while. I've also done low carb bagels, and cereal.
Have a good day! I'm just having my morning coffee and then trying to think about what to have for breakfast (probably toast with peanut butter) Hope eating breakfast helps you with the scale
• Midland, Michigan
I'll find out tomorrow or after. I brought liverwurst for lunch. I eat it without bread. I know some find it disgusting but it's a nice change sometimes.
@Shxrubia (2712)
You have to eat breakfast to stay healthy.
• Midland, Michigan
I don't agree. There's many things we need to do to remain healthy food being one of them. But fasting is good for the body too.