Up n down, down n up, tis the seesaw season

Screen print
El Paso, Texas
See the red square on the picture? That's what our seesaw seasons are like. Last Sunday it was a beautiful 90f but yesterday it never got above 57f. Today might get up to 72. The rain we got yesterday and the day before was wonderful but I want the warmth back. Hey, to those of you who are American citizens, whats up with the Supreme Court siding with an illegal immigrant? Illegal is illegal no matter what that stupid Biden wants to change it to. Our constitution made it a offence that would require deportation which in my opinion only as I speak for no one else that should be upheld 99% of the time. I figure 1% of illegals might have been brought over when they were babies and in those cases I would prosecute the families that knowingly raised them here without trying to get those babies legalized. I wonder what other countries do when they find illegal immigrants in their countries?
@CarolDM (137081)
We are having a few cool days after all of the rain. I have wondered the same about other countries. But how often do they get illegals is my question as well. It is probably handled better than this country.
In my opinion I think illegals want to come here because they can get away with crimes that other countries might make them give up a hand or life for committing.
@CarolDM (137081)
@rebelann Exactly, and the "president" has invited them.
I dread the idea of Kamilla becoming pres but I wonder if she'd be as stupid as Biden.
It depends on the country. But I do believe in legal immigration and asylum but you apply before you rush our borders no matter what your age is.I bet China and Russia don’t get them cause they don’t hand out the free stuff. Of course Canada doesn’t get them since most Americans aren’t sneaking over the border.I think Trump had good policies just a personality that was unpleasant, Biden is uncle joe but an idiot. I prefer a president I don’t like personally to one with no spine.it’s getting pretty scary.
I agree with you, he's just another Carter. It's already gotten scary in my viewpoint.
@rebelann Putin is laughing and so is Xi Jinping not to mention the nut case in North Korea. For all the media was all touting how no one liked Trump the other leaders never knew what he would do which kept them from doing anything too stupid. Now they are running wild and no one is stopping them. Let's all hug and hope for the best is not a good policy.
The only thing I hated about Trump was that he had no regard for our planet and wildlife.
@DocAndersen (42190)
Spring is thunderstorm season! so we have to have cold, then hot air masses colliding to create those storms!
That has to be scary sometimes, I really don't like thunderstorms.
@DocAndersen (42190)
@rebelann I don't but for a different reason. Our dogs hate them, so if it is in the middle of the night, I end up staying up with them!
Yeah, I remember having to do that when Mykey was still alive, he was terrified of anything that went bang. I hated July 4th and New Years.
Beautiful spring day here.
Here too except it's windy.
@rebelann It was windy in Chicago as usual, but by the time we got home, the wind must have left if there was any. lol
So Chicago is usually windy? I've never been there so I haven't a clue. I hope you're having a warm calm day today. Here it is very calm and warm, I'm lovin it.
Hey, you got rain ! We have that seesaw season too . . . today we are at the peak at almost 99F ! But then we cool off a bit starting tomorrow - maybe 80s - possibly later down the road to 70s. Forecasts keep changing, so we'll see.
Wow, 99f is really hot. We've gotten up to 90f so far and probably will again by next week. I like it hot but I can wait for it to get into the upper 90s.
@rebelann It is 90F again now . . . what in the world is going on with this weather roller coaster ride? Though it's never "cold" anymore. If it's 90 now, oh man what is summer gonna be like .
I hear ya. Here it seems that we get Spring weather by the end of February and now we're beginning to get more or less Autumn, as if we really get that season, by mid October. It's as if the seasons are starting and ending at earlier time frames. This past decade has seen a lot more wildfires in your vicinity and I keep wondering just how much is left to be burnt?
@JimBo452020 (50686)
• Montrose, Scotland
Oh we give them houses We give themwelfare And free food And anything else they say.that they want. That's why so many come here. Assylum seekers.my butt
I couldn't agree more.
@JimBo452020 (50686)
• Montrose, Scotland
@rebelann We should put them back in the row boats they arrive in and send them home with nothing. I am sick of paying my taxes to feed every bleeding heart son story teller who wants all the benefits of living here bit who contribute nothing
It's really sad for them but there has to be a way to deter these people somehow. I wonder if Saudi Arabia or Russia or China or Mexico or other countries get them too.
• Nairobi, Kenya
There are refugee camps in my country for illegal immigrants
I have heard about refugee camps but I was not aware they were considered illegal.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@rebelann but we have many refugees I'm sure it's hard here to know who entered the country illegally
I would imagine refugees were given permission to occupy portions of your country by your government.
@YrNemo (19402)
That is an interesting news which I missed. Will search for the case.
It was probably only news in the USA
@YrNemo (19402)
@dgobucks226 (27034)
I find the weather in my state to vary temp wise until the middle of June. I try to take advantage of every good day that comes along until then. It's frustrating going from shorts to long sleeves and jackets but guess that's part of spring isn't it. I'll be complaining about the heat before to long I agree with your political view that illegals should be deported and go through the proper channels for admittance to the U.S. as there are many waiting in line and properly applying for citizenship. As the saying goes "Common sense is not so common."
Yeah, you hit that right on the nose, I don't think our leaders have much common sense at all these days, all they do is try to adhere to whatever is politically correct.
@dgobucks226 (27034)
@rebelann Exactly! I think many of our politicians have no idea what is going on at the border. Like sheep they just follow their party line policies, very sad
We’ve been on a weather seesaw here too. I love spring but this year we keeping jumping back and forth between summer and winter.
Here it's doesn't get all that cold even in winter but this fluctuation from high 50s to low 90s is enough to drive me to drinkin.
@RebeccasFarm (33093)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
It is here too the weather but I am grateful it is cooler today.
I like it hot as long as I can keep it cool indoors.
They can all come if they come legally. That is the way that I look at it.
Well, maybe not all, just how many more citizens can our taxes support?
@thelme55 (70135)
We are also having a seesaw season.. Annoying, isn’t it?
Yes it is but I am used to it, it happens to us twice a year.
Our up and down is heading down enough to possibly snow tonight. I am looking forward to warmer weather!
I hope it won't get too cold up there
Your temperatures for the most part are warmer than ours. It is pretty today and will be in the 70's.
Yes, we usually get warmer in this region than in many others this time of year. I'm glad you're in the 70s.