First sunbathing this year

@Nevena83 (61773)
Serbia
Good evening friends I had a bit of a boring day today. We had a sunny but cool day, but I managed to spend about an hour sunbathing. When I take a shower afterwards, I will see if my body has received at least a little color. My stomach hurts a little today, I think that boiled eggs are to blame for that, because today is the third day of Easter and I mostly eat boiled eggs, and otherwise I don't eat them that often. Tomorrow I should go to town to pay the fine for my son’s offense, because my brother still hasn’t paid me any money. Do you like to spend money or are you frugal?
I got tan skiing a few months ago and from gardening. I use sunscreen every day. I hope you do, too. Feel better soon. I can’t believe your brother still has not paid you!
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
I have to admit I don’t have it, I have a little bit left from last year, so I’ll buy it tomorrow. My shoulders burned the day I was in the yard. I didn’t expect to get burned because the sun wasn’t strong. Yes, still nothing, so tonight he told me that some of his business friends would send me some money (some of their computers are also here with me), more precisely that they should have done it today, but since they haven't already, they will probably do it tomorrow. And he needs to send me money for his electricity bills tomorrow morning.
@Nevena83 The sun is stronger than you think. I received a bad burn sitting around the pool on a cloudy day and through drizzle. Just as long as you get money to pay the fine!
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
@DianneN Yes, it was even colder and more cloudy that day than sunny, but when I took off my T-shirt in the evening, I saw that my shoulders were red. Yes, I'll take the money from the account where we collected the money for his new car.
I hope your stomach feels better soon. I have a little color on my shoulders, but it's not very noticeable. I hope your brother will pay you soon. I like to save when I can, but today I spent money. I spent $30.00 on yarn, but I got three at a very good price.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
Thank you. I just overdid it with boiled eggs. It would be good if you sold something you knit, because that way you could earn and return the invested money.
@Nevena83 It is something I have thought about recently. I want to practice a little more before I am comfortable with trying to sell, but I thought I could try doing shipping only via facebook marketplace first.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
@ScribbledAdNauseum I liked your works that I saw and I believe you could sell them.
@DaddyEvil (39066)
I don't tan. I just sunburn, even with sunscreen on. I hope you feel better quickly. I try to hang onto my money as long as I can. If I don't need something, I don't spend my money. I hope your brother pays you soon.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
Does that mean you have a light complexion? I felt better, but now my stomach hurts again. Yes, today I received a payment of 450 euros.
@DaddyEvil (39066)
12h
@Nevena83 Yes, I have red hair and very white skin... Even when I do get a tan, people say they get blinded from how white I am... *sigh* I got tired of those kind of jokes when I was still a kid. Oh, good! I'm glad you got a payment!
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
8h
@DaddyEvil I believe you. I'm a little darker and I always want more.
I hope your stomach is fine now. I worked in the garden today, right now I can see a bit of color of my face.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
Yes, I'm better today, thank you. Sometimes I get blacker when I do something in the yard than when I lie down on the terrace to sunbathe.
@Nevena83 I never liked to lie down to sunbath I get a little tan only working outside.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
@LadyDuck I don't like it when it's very hot either, because it makes me nervous, but I suffer all because of the beauty.
@buenavida (9946)
• Sweden
I live near the Arctic Circle, and this time we are getting some D vitamins from sun but during Winter we have to add vitamins to our food.. I eat some eggs aweek, organic, if possible, and get vitamins that way, together with food supplements..
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
I've never taken vitamin D, but I know we really need it. Do you have cold winters?
@buenavida (9946)
• Sweden
@Nevena83 Not so much, but very cold earlier, but it is very dark at mid Winter - now it is getting lighter
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
@buenavida Oh, yes, does that mean you have a night for 6 months?
@moffittjc (96202)
• Gainesville, Florida
I live in a tropical climate, so I am always tan from being outside.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
I envy you for that.
@moffittjc (96202)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Nevena83 I envy you for the cold winters you get!
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
@moffittjc The most ideal is moderation.
@thelme55 (68044)
That is nice to hear that you were sunbathing. We had an Irish kind of weather today, rain, cold and very windy.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
I like when I sunbathe and when the sun is not strong, because it relaxes me, and those are very rare moments. Oh, your weather doesn't sound tempting.
@thelme55 (68044)
@Nevena83 I like that, too. No, the weather here is really for sleeping.Rainy and cloudy again today.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
@thelme55 I think we will get rain tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it at all.
@CarolDM (130225)
I have always been frugal pretty much. Sunbathing is not for me. Take care.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
I am always thrifty too, but sometimes I think how nice it would be to have a lot of money and be able to relax in some of my desires.
@CarolDM (130225)
@Nevena83 Maybe one day you can experience that.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
@CarolDM That would be really nice.
I am frugal. We didn't have a lot of money growing up so I've never been in the habit of spending money.
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
I'm like that too. I always try to manage my money well.
You know it depends...most things I am frugal with, but when I want to spend money, I want to spend it and I will
@Nevena83 (61773)
• Serbia
Oh, I understand you. That sounds like a very determined spending of money.