Do you set a myLot goal?

Defuniak Springs, Florida
I haven't been very active here in the last few months because work has been super hectic but with the other half having surgery next week and us taking at least a couple weeks off for him to recover, I will probably have a little more time to be here. That being said I am more or less going to set a goal or whatever you want to call it for the month of May. I used to aim for $10 a month. But I think I am going to shoot for doubling that. We will see how that goes. Are you a goal setter when it comes to myLot or other online websites?
No, I am not. I don't see why I should be. I'm on myLot for pleasure not out of obligation. I'm pleased if I earn enough for two cups of cappuccino in an Italian coffee bar, but don't cry in my pillow if I don't get there.
@JimBo452020 (50982)
• Montrose, Scotland
Pleasure is what it is all about. If it ceases to be a pleasure, I would stop doing it.
@tammys85 (25741)
• Baltimore, Maryland
@JimBo452020 Yep! I've given up on stuff in the past because it started to feel like a chore, so MyLot is something I'll step back on if I feel I'm forcing it because I don't want it to lose its appeal for me.
@CarolDM (138521)
I don't set goals, just take what I get. I enjoy most of the conversations here.
@sjvg1976 (23675)
No I don't set a goal here as I don't get much of the time to be here on mylot. Hope you achieve your target.
@JimBo452020 (50982)
• Montrose, Scotland
My new Mylot.goal.is not to be here so often according to Yvonne.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Haha. Hey stranger. Haven't seen you around. Go comment on all my posts. Missed ya. How are you and the wife doing?
@JimBo452020 (50982)
• Montrose, Scotland
@thislittlepennyearns We are doing ok But I shouldn't be here. I'm scared she is monitoring me lol. She says I am not getting my work down as I spend too much time here. She caught me yesterday. Wanders onto the site, no warning, Me.sitting drinking coffee and on Mylot. Woops
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@JimBo452020 What work are you supposed to be doing?
@RebeccasFarm (33532)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I do not April as my life is too uncertain.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
When I was stoll working hourly or part time I relied on my online income more than I do now. Now its just extra spending money.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@thislittlepennyearns If I do its straight to bills
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@RebeccasFarm I just paid six bills lol
@profree2019 (1192)
• Barquisimeto, Venezuela
I hope he comes out of surgery very well and recovers soon. Regarding goals in my Lot, I have not set those at all. When I started here I did it as an alternative for extra money, but no more. Now it is just to enjoy sharing with friends. There are other websites where I do set goals.
• Rupert, Idaho
Sorry they have to have surgery, hope it goes well. That's good you can spend some more time here. Sounds like a good goal to me. I used to try to get to $20 but now I just hope to reach the minimum monthly lol
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Its relatively minor. But still surgery. Should only take about an hour
• Rupert, Idaho
@thislittlepennyearns Well that is good it's minor....and should only take an hour
My goal is $20
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
do you hit it most montns?
@thislittlepennyearns Most of the time
@ShyBear88 (46116)
All of my earnings I set a goal I try to reach for everyone month. For mylot I try to aim for the $5 since I also have other sites ther helps me bring in money and some of those I’m able to reach quicker then here does indeed in how much time I have during the week. I done mine roll over.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I don't focus on myLot as much as others. I made probably $750 in freelance last month.
@thislittlepennyearns That's a lot! What kind of freelance do you do?
@ShyBear88 (46116)
@Tina30219 (70792)
• Onaway, Michigan
I normally go for $10 anything more is great. I hope your other half’s surgery goes well
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I dont even know where i am aat right now here. I think almost four dollars. Thank you.
@Tina30219 (70792)
• Onaway, Michigan
@thislittlepennyearns I am at 1.20 right now
@tammys85 (25741)
• Baltimore, Maryland
Nah, I don't set MyLot goals. Sometimes I'm here often and other times I'm here sporadically, so I don't bother with goals. I never really hit much above $5, and anything I do make goes into my savings anyway.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
My mylot money mostly goes to paying streaming services lol
@tammys85 (25741)
• Baltimore, Maryland
@thislittlepennyearns Lol. I just put it in my savings towards my self-employment taxes, and occasionally in my NKOTB funds. I think I only actually spend it if I get paid around the holidays.
• Midland, Michigan
I don't usually dry a goal because it used to be that several months went by before I made minimum here. But this year I'm finally making pastor monthly. If like to aim for ten dollars but it depends on how much I write and how much I'm here and I'm busier in the summer too so shall have to see.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
you sound like you're in about the same boat that I am. I just never have enough time to really interact most of the time. Plus I also have my freelance writing, and I also write for vocal and hub pages.
• Midland, Michigan
@thislittlepennyearns do you write regularly for hubpages and do you make money from them every year?
@prinzcy (27795)
I guess my goal in MyLot is to be paid each month. So I would try to reach $5.
@Shiva49 (21643)
I don't set a goal as such but it takes a couple of months to make the payout. The best I can do is to reduce that to one month.
No. You enjoy a platform like myLot, not set goals here.
• Nairobi, Kenya
That's good. I've never set a goal since I haven't been active for a long time. I just came back last week. I might start setting goals later