Beans, but no meat

@Nevena83 (64310)
Serbia
Good day friends Today, my father's voice woke me up and I soon realized that he was talking to someone about graves. I quickly got dressed and ran down the stairs to realize that my brother had called him to tell him to try to talk to the woman who had desecrated the graves, in order to find a solution. My father refused, because we know best what kind of package they prepared for us. My mother feels hurt because she can’t understand that her son is on their side. Today I feel hungry all day, but I don't feel like eating anything, so my mom and I ate lunch beans. Do you eat beans? What do you have for lunch today?
@JimBo452020 (50914)
• Montrose, Scotland
Who was the woman who desecrated the graves and why the hell would anyone do that? I eat beans, I like having a few fried eggs with Beans.
@JimBo452020 (50914)
• Montrose, Scotland
@Nevena83 Oh I didn't But I really will Now
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
@JimBo452020 Thank you. There you will understand what happened and terrible things have been happening since then.
@JimBo452020 (50914)
• Montrose, Scotland
@Nevena83 Yes indeed Not a nice.woman at all.
• Midland, Michigan
Beans are a good alternative to meat and yes I eat them sometimes. Today's lunch was a potato salad and coleslaw from the store.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
Yes, it is a very strong food. Here, bacon or dried pork ribs are usually added to the beans.
• Midland, Michigan
@Nevena83 I've had bacon added to them before.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
@MarshaMusselman And I like to add bacon, it gets some special flavor.
@Dena91 (13864)
Yes I enjoy all types of beans. They are good for you.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
Yes, beans are good and healthy food.
@RebeccasFarm (33425)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I had rice and fish..the beans look good tho
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
Oh, I love rice and fish. Do you eat fish often?
@louievill (28288)
" Chili con carne " is one of my favorite food, it's a Tex-Mex dish made from beans, beef, tomato sauce and spices, I think most Americans simply call it " chilli "
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
I heard about it. I'm not sure anyone here puts tomatoes in beans. Here, pork ribs or bacon are mostly put in beans.
@111Cankovic (4950)
• Serbia
Today, after yesterday's barbecue, by chance, just like you, we had beans with dry ribs. Better food for us!
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
Yes, Serbs love beans. This was klot pasulj.
• Serbia
@Nevena83 When the clot said, we remind you of my grandmother who knitted. So he tells me klot and frket. According to some opinions, military beans with beef are the best, but it's a matter of taste.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
@111Cankovic I knit too so I know about those expressions, and my grandmother taught me too. I love when there is bacon in it because the bacon gives it an unusual taste.
@thelme55 (70369)
That photo looks delicious. I love to eat Heinz baked beans.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
Does that mean you cook beans and bake them in the oven?
@thelme55 (70369)
@Nevena83 No. I buy canned beans in tomato sauce from Heinz brand.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
@thelme55 Oh, that, I didn't understand right away. Is it delicious?
@moonandstars (50122)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i eat yellow and greeb beans (mahune) but, my parents like this. it makes you stuffed maybe his intentions are good but if your father has other intentions, his decision should be last and everyone should respect it. i hope this drama ends good for your family.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Nevena83 just ignore and live your life. it's hard being always in the same thoughts for example, my sister insulted me yesterday. i got back from my vaccination (she was at my place) and i just told her that she shouldn't have touched some things. she got mad, said i humilated her and told me to something off (an insult). i think this is it. yes, she came helping me with painting the wall but, i walk on eggs because of her. in 10 years of our back and forth relation, nothing has changed. i say 10 years cause, that's when i was diagnosed with anxiety and mild depression and in these 10 years, she never helped me or understood me; she thought i was faking it. i was also upset that i told about this incident to my mum; i have this habit to tell her everything and she just ignored my words and spoke something else. i think i'll be living alone, not visiting anyone in my family. i think i should this for me. i have my own place and i'm 34. i always run to my parents and feel they don't understand me too. it would be lonely, for sure but, it's my life. hold on too
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
@moonandstars I'm sorry to hear that, but I know you can understand how I feel, because you're going through a similar situation with your family as I am.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Nevena83 i am helpless cause, i am in the same situation all over again cause, i gave my sister a chance, which my mum always said is good but, she doesn't know how it's been and i am actually sorry that i listened to my mum. she meant well but her attitude has a big influence on me and i ended up hurt, which is not good. also, my sister is, sorry to say this, a real lunatic cause, she then sends sms messages to my mum, claiming she will call police on me and other things. she's really crazy and, i'll try not to be close to her. toxic people will always be toxic and, honestly, i am afraid of her. as for my parents, i only communicate with my dad and thinking maybe to visit him this saturday. we haven't seen each other for 2 months. thank you. i am also sorry how life doesn't pamper us, like it does to other people.
I love beans and they are good for you. I like bean soup at lunch when it is cold outside. I had an egg white omelet for lunch. It was unusual because I put strawberries in it, with cheese, and topped with a little cool whip. It seemed more like a crepe.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
Sounds very unusual. Something like dessert? What is it whip?
@Nevena83 Yes, it is kind of like a dessert topping. You can use it in a lot of different ways.
https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/brands/coolwhip/product/00043000009567/cool-whip-lite-whipped-topping-16-oz-tub
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
@snowy22315 I think I know what it is. Here we call it sweet sour cream.
I hope that cemetery problem ends soon. I sometimes eat beans with hotdogs. Not a fan.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
There is still no end and it makes me angry and sad at the same time. Here they often add bacon or sausage to the beans.
@Nevena83 I’m sorry you have been dragged into this mess. Bacon sounds good!
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
@DianneN I'm tired of trying to make everything go civilized, we'd rather end up hitting back, but my father won't do it.
I ate fruit yesterday with a little bit of ice cream.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
Did you just eat that all day? Oh, I love ice cream.
@Nevena83 Too hot to really have anything more. I had hash browns for supper.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
@just4him I understand, and I eat a little, when it's too hot, then salads suit me best.
Your brother always has to upset everyone. I ate a soup with beans for dinner yesterday evening.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
My mom is shocked and disappointed when she hears that he represents them and wants us to humble ourselves and give up justice.
@Nevena83 Your brother is like my brother, always against his family and protecting the others who do not deserve respect.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
@LadyDuck I'm tired of him.
@porwest (45443)
People who desecrate graves, occupied or not, need to be tarred and feathered. Beans sound good though.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
These are not people. My emotions are so mixed - I feel angry and sad and helpless.
@porwest (45443)
@Nevena83 That is a solid analysis. People don't do stuff like this.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
@porwest The problem is that I can keep my emotions under control, I feel like I'm going to explode.
@CarolDM (138278)
I like beans and rice, and other ways to fix them too.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
Here, pork ribs or bacon are usually put in beans.
@CarolDM (138278)
@Nevena83 We put bacon in ours as well.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
@CarolDM Beans with bacon get an amazing taste.
@frenki (1666)
• Serbia
I have to go back to see full story about this. I like beans, but not white once, just colored.
@Orson_Kart (5330)
Are lunch beans a particular variety of beans or did you just mean you had beans for lunch? I like all kinds of beans- baked beans on toast, kidney beans in a chilli, runner beans as a side dish. And I am a has been. Shocking to hear someone has been desecrating graves. It happens here too but not often. It upsets people who have loved ones buried and they should be respected.
Beans for lunch sounds really good to me. I just made a taco for lunch in a hard shell.
@Nevena83 (64310)
• Serbia
Sounds delicious, but I don't know what it is.