What was your 1st game u ever played on any device?

Romania
For me was Saboteur in 1990, I was about 9 years old. Oboy what damage did, that ninja, to may grades in school.. I played it on a summer vacation when I was snooping on my big brother and his friend while they were going in to the school "PC Lab"... I was like Wtf why do thei go to school in the middle of summer vacation.. So obviously they bribe me not to tell on them by letting me play. Lol ?? Was a 8 bit machene called HC90, the game was loaded from a audio tape.. Gues what was my second game.. It hade a red car ??
@prashu228 (36624)
If I remember well...I played bricks game...
@DaddyEvil (54740)
Bricks game? Tetris?
@prashu228 (36624)
@DaddyEvil (54740)
@prashu228 I like Tetris.
@DaddyEvil (54740)
Welcome to myLot. I hope you're enjoying yourself here... I played backgammon on a desktop back in 1982. We had to load the game using a audio tape played into the tower. (I was a Senior in High School. The desktop was one the teacher in accounting used for keeping class records on.) There was no internet back that long ago.
Yes dice game Internet.. Dileup through phone landlines Later came ISD..
@DaddyEvil (54740)
@JustPerla Not even dialup in 1982, unless you had a contract with one of the big universities in California. My school didn't have it... I got dialup in 1988, I think... That was a LONG time ago.
@prashu228 (36624)
@DaddyEvil. Wow that's long ago...
@LeaPea2417 (31850)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Nice to meet you here. My first gaming system was one of the first to come out in the 1980s called Intellivision. There was a game I particularly liked called Burger Time. It was how fast you could build hamburgers going through a maze.
@May2k8 (16054)
If I remember the very first game was gamebot and it was tetris with lcd which was only black in the 80s
Ooo ya. Tetris I think was invented by a Russian.. I miss the name but boy o boy how many times my teachers were confiscated my game during hours
@May2k8 (16054)
@JustPerla I play it during recess so I don't get punished by my teacher.
@jobelbojel (26024)
Welcome to Mylot. I cannot remember exactly. But when I got my first Android phone, I think I played PvZ.
What's PvZ the full name?
@jobelbojel (26024)
@JustPerla Plants vs Zombies.
@kaylachan (25542)
I wanto say it might've been Dragon maze on the old Apple 2E back when you needed an echo for it to talk and everything was green.
I remember Dragon maze, to be honest the green thing I'm not sure if it was by deign or just because og the IBM monitor that was green gray and black..
The first game I played when I was a child was Tetris,And Super Mario.
@sjvg1976 (29176)
We used to play circus, F1 race, Mario, baseball the most in our childhood.
sonic the hedgehog.
The parking game lool
@ShyBear88 (48556)
My brother has old school nitendo and that’s what I played on Mario, then we got a 64 and played a lot of games on there.
@andreea_v (186)
I think the first game i ever payed on a computer was something with gorillas/monkeys that were jumping from one high building to another. I don't recall the name of the game though The ones I do remember came in much later: solitaire and minesweeper: )))
Was it Donkey Kong by any chance on Nintendo?
@Fa_Maverick (7045)
My first videogame was The Legend of Zelda Ocarina Of Time. It was because of that game that I fell in love with gaming and remain a fan of the Zelda series to this day. I am building a collection of said games too when I can afford new ones of course.
@dfayyana (60)
Tetris and Zuma, anyone know Zuma?
Mobile legend. i'm kinda like it
@sharonelton (5490)
• Lichfield, England
Ohh. I'll have to think about that. I think it must have been Candy Crush but I got bored of that because it got a bit samey and there was nothing much to it. I like games where you get to build something or arrange something after doing match 3 puzzles like Fishdom where you get to fill your aquariums with fish and stuff, and Homescapes and Matchington Mansion where you get to do up a house and add furniture to it, or my favourite at the moment is Cradle of Empires where you get to build an empire from scratch.
@JimBo452020 (57257)
Sonic the hedgehog on a Sega master system