How's your experience with netflix?

I've heard about Netflix and one of my acquaintances told me to subscribe to have something to watch for and have some fun. I am not that familiar with Netflix. What are those that can be watched from netflix?How's your experience with it?
I have never watched Netflix that is an extra that you have to pay for
I already have enough to do, so I don't it Netflix
@JimBo452020 (40437)
I have no experience with Nerflix at all
It is expensive here, I checked what it is available and those are mainly recent American shows. I am not going to pay $ 20 a month for this.
@JimBo452020 (40437)
@LadyDuck Lol Not me either Anna. What a waste of money. I can get everything they show for. free.
@JimBo452020 Exactly, I am not going to pay for a lot of garbage.
@kanuck1 (3884)
I subscribed years ago when an add about Netflix appeared on myLot. I like it. It is well worth the money I am spending. I have watched many excellent programs on it. Totally happy!
@dgobucks226 (29998)
I agree with that opinion. Excellent original series.
@kanuck1 (3884)
@dgobucks226 Yes, some have been outstanding! When one thinks that the monthly price is less than going out to see one movie, it is a real bargain.
@cherigucchi (13928)
I enjoy watching series, documentaries and films in Netflix so far.
@DaddyEvil (78625)
Were you aware you can watch those things for free? Look at this site:
Putlockers lets you watch movies online. Search the latest movies and watch series online on putlocker now putlockers. Watch free movies in HD quality on put lockers
I also love watching documentaries...
In my opinion, Netflix is good app streaming, because a lot of interest movie or series who can be watched, but this app have to pay.
@asianlady (2845)
I don't have Netflix subscription, but we have Amazon Prime at home and we love it.
I am not that familiar with that Amazon Prime...
@asianlady (2845)
@elmer0421 It's similar to Netflix a subscription based tv on demand.
I have no Netflix
@florelway (21476)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Many are so gaga over it but not with me. I have a lot of things to keep busy with that subscription to Netflix is useless. Welcome to myLot and hope to see you around.
@dgobucks226 (29998)
Of the many streaming services now out there I think it's the best for movies and original series.
@averygirl72 (30887)
I enjoy Netflix. I watch so many original Netflix series. There are so many categories to choose from. I got to watch local films too
Loved it when I had it. Check online for the latest movies/tv series that they have as they keep updating what is available,
Been using Netflix for years now and there are too many to watch. I feel act i haven’t watched cable tv or local tv channels for years now. I just feel comfortable watching anything on my own time and Netflix is giving me exactly that. I can binge watch all day!
@nela13 (49896)
• Portugal
I am not familiar with Netflix either.
It is expensive and many of the things they propose can be watched for free. I did not subscribe.
@myklj999 (62969)
• Olney, Illinois
It would depend on what country you are in. You should go the the NetFlix site to see what is available in your area. I've had it for a couple of years and am satisfied with it.
It is like any other app streaming its shows. I love it but don't want another bill.