More delightful students at Guitar Center

Walnut Creek, California
Given that I'm going through something kinda rough right now (the theft of a check for several thousand dollars), I thought I'd write a happy post. I have some new students at Guitar Center that are a delight. One mom and daughter combination is really fun. The mom is taking ukulele and the daughter is taking piano. Both have good musical ears, and both are fun to teach. I also have a teenage male student who loves Pink Floyd. We're working on "Breathe" from Dark Side of the Moon. I'd never tried to play it before, so it's a learning experience for both of us. Maybe I'll add to this post later. I have to head off to work.
Is there a possibility that you get your money back?
@LindaOHio (78716)
I'm glad you have a fun distraction. Keep us posted on your attempts to straighten out the theft. I hope you get your money soon.
• Rockingham, Australia
Music lessons can be a joy with fun pupils. Do the mother and daughter have separate lessons?
I am glad for you that you can be happy about your students at the Guitar Center,
@Nawsheen (28082)
• Mauritius
I have always wanted to play the guitar but didn't get the opportunity/can't free myself
• Eugene, Oregon
Great positive vibes with students like that.
It is good to be going to a job that you enjoy, like the Guitar Center. Great way to use one of your talents.
@Janet357 (74238)
young generation simply loves old songs.
@Dena91 (16042)
Glad you enjoy teaching your students.
@franxav (11061)
I'd have loved to be in the Guitar Center.
At least you get some stress relief while you teach there.
Nice to see a happy post. Glad you are enjoying your time with your students.
@wolfgirl569 (51485)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad you are having some fun
That sounds like fun. I take it you are getting along with your boss now? You said at one point he didn't like you.