A brief stop in

Hubby has gone for his first PT appointment. Also needs labs for his heart doctor. He should be gone a little over an hour, or up to two hours. I always have cleaning and sorting to do, today is no exception. When he returns we should take the food to the car and get going for Oklahoma. I think we will be back tomorrow night, as I expect him to have PT again on Friday. My daughter and her family will be here Friday on their way home to Minnesota. I am glad I get to see them all this year. It seems it has been about three years since my son-in-law has been here to visit. We did see them all in Nebraska over a year ago. I do not have a lot to say or time to say it right now. I may come back just to say we are on the road when we finally go. Meanwhile, I wish you all a good week and Thanksgiving, if you celebrate the American holiday.
• Eugene, Oregon
I hope you have a safe trip and a great day.
I hope you are going to have a nice day. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
Safe travels and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Stay safe!
Have a safe trip and enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Safe travels! Happy thanksgiving.
• Rockingham, Australia
Safe travels and I hope you enjoy your time away.
@wolfgirl569 (51485)
• Marion, Ohio
Have a safe trip
@moonandstars (57183)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
just be around each other, that's important. happy holiday!
I hope all went well with the PT appointment. Have a safe trip to Oklahoma. I'm glad you will see your daughter and family on Friday. Happy Thanksgiving.
@Nawsheen (28082)
• Mauritius
Have a nice time with your family Happy Thanksgiving
@Fleura (17748)
Hello and a very happy Thanksgiving to you too. Glad you have been able to see family, although it does all sound rather hectic!