Mylotting and coffee at the airport

@arunima25 (67892)
Bangalore, India
Good morning from this side of the planet. It's 10:30 AM and here I am in the airport lounge sipping my coffee and writing this post.. I have been peeping in here but not much in action. November has been a busy but very good month with quite a few accomplishments in the offline life. Well, that will be another topic that I might talk about in December Lots in my hands kept me away from the cyberspace. But I could at least keep up with the notifications here. Traveling after a long time...almost two years. Glad that I am stepping out of the city. Visiting Delhi for three days to attend a family wedding and other function of house warming. I am looking forward to meeting my mom, brother and others after two years. This must be the longest so far in my life that I have not travelled. I have to board my flight in another 30 minutes. I can just sip my coffee and answer the notifications. I will get too busy with family and friends once I land there. I hope to be more here from next week. Hope all is okay in your mylot corner. Stay safe and healthy. The ruthless virus is still not out and many countries in Europe see a spike again. That's the news playing on the TV where I sit and wait on the airport.
@Junbals (1381)
Mylotting has apparently become for you a part of life which is good. :)
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
Mylotting is always there to fill up the free time that we have. I find it the best way to utilise the little free time that I get.
@ptrikha_2 (35455)
@arunima25 Plus chill out and de-stress!
@Nakitakona (46374)
That's a good news for you can travel now to visit your family in Delhi for a wedding. Stay safe.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
It was a good trip. It was great to see so many of my loved ones after so long. Though there was a constant fear of the virus, I tried to have a good time by keeping all safety measures in place.
@Nakitakona (46374)
@arunima25 That's the basic health protocols observance. Keep it up.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
@Nakitakona Thank you. Posts from mylotters like you keep me motivated.
I have not seen you around a lot this month, I thought you were busy. Have a safe trip.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
November was a real busy one. I will need to write about that separately. I completed two certifications this month and all the classes and examinations kept me busy. I have a lot to catch up here. It was a good trip. I enjoyed it fully though the fear of the virus was always there in the thoughts.
@arunima25 I noticed that you were not around. Have you read that we have a new Admin.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
@LadyDuck Yes, I read that. JJ suggested the post to me. Hopefully all goes smoothly and mylot stays strong like always. JJ is missing here. Hope he decides to come back soon.
@DaddyEvil (63908)
A fifth spike is happening here in the US and will get worse over the Thanksgiving holiday, claim experts here. I hope you enjoy seeing your family and will talk with you when you get back and have time.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
The new variant is spreading fast and that's a big concern. Cases often rise after festivals and gatherings. Let's hope things stay in control. I am back but too exhausted after all the fun and travel. I have a lot to catch up here.
@DaddyEvil (63908)
@arunima25 We don't even know how virulent the Omicron variant is yet. So far doctors are saying it causes a very mild form. I hope you enjoyed your trip.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
@DaddyEvil It's supposed to be highly infectious but yes not a dangerous one. The symptoms are mild. Only time will tell. Better to take all precautions. It seems the virus might get weak with time The trip was a blast. I had so much fun after so long. I badly needed this break. I am back rejuvenated and refreshed
@Nawsheen (28595)
• Mauritius
Have a nice time at the wedding
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. I really enjoyed it. Now I am back to my place. All this travel and fun has left me exhausted.
@Nawsheen (28595)
• Mauritius
@arunima25 you need to have a good rest
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
@Nawsheen Oh! I slept and slept and slept all these three days. I am feeling all refreshed now
• Vanuatu
Mylotting and coffee seem like a good idea. Stay safe wherever you are.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
That is a perfect combination I enjoyed the trip and had a good time with family and friends. We tried to keep the safety guards in place.
• Vanuatu
@arunima25 Yes, sounds good.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
@ihasaquestion Glad that all went smoothly and I am back home safe and sound
Have a safe trip and enjoy the wedding day with the family.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. It was refreshing to meet all my friends and family and enjoy the function. I badly needed this break.
@arunima25 I know where it is coming from. I also tried it a few days back.
I took the chance of having four-day vacation and it was started yesterday. I am still in my hometown but booked myself in a hotel room to relax for three days....
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
@Shavkat Going to read and respond to it
@Rashnag (23222)
• Surat, India
Glad to know that you are travelling. Hope you enjoy lots and stay safe dear. Have a happy and safe journey
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
It was a good trip. I enjoyed it a lot. Good to meet loved ones after such a long time. The news of the new variant is concerning. This virus doesn't seem to go away soon
@Rashnag (23222)
• Surat, India
@arunima25 ok dear. Glad to know about it
I hope you have a good day. And a good time on your trip.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. It was a good trip.
@anil02 (24165)
This travel fresh up you, now we have marriage season, enjoy it
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
I badly needed this break. It was refreshing to meet all my friends and family. We had fun. Now back to Bangalore. I am too tired after all the travel and fun.
@anil02 (24165)
@arunima25 Take some rest and than reactive again
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
@anil02 I slept a lot on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. It was to catch up with all the lost sleep. We had a blast there and we enjoyed there. Now, I am all okay. The tiredness is gone after three days of rest.
@ptrikha_2 (35455)
Yes the new variant is a big challenge and more travel restrictions are there. Did you had to undergo any RT/PCR? I too was wondering that I have not seen you much in action here. It rained a bit here yesterday and getting colder gradually.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
I needed to present my vaccination certificate. They didn't ask for RTPCR at that time..they might change it now in concern with new variant. I had to do some online course for my job profile. We need to enrich it from time to time. It was sponsored by the school. Today I completed the exam. A big sigh of relief. Finally the months and months of rain stopped here. We got some sun in last three days.
@ptrikha_2 (35455)
@arunima25 So how did the Delhi trip worked? Hectic and enjoyable?
@ptrikha_2 (35455)
20h
@arunima25 Yes with other family members, it could have been more tedious. You got a much needed break!
• Rockingham, Australia
That's wonderful that you're meeting family after such a long time. I hope you have a great time.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
Thanks Judy. It was great. I badly needed this break. I was house arrest all these days. And this came so refreshing. Now catching up with my breath after all fun and travel.
• Rockingham, Australia
@arunima25 Sometimes you don't realise how much you need a break until you have it.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
@JudyEv That's so true. I am so glad that I took this one though I was still hesitant to travel. I have come back so relaxed and recharged.
@moonandstars (57689)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
don't watch the news and enjoy your free time
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
I enjoyed the wedding. Back to my place. Had a good time meeting so many loved ones after so long. The news of the new variant is a concern. Not sure when will this crisis get over.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@arunima25 i'm having it enough of scaring me. it mutated in africa now but, i don't understand, how. i am very happy for you. that feeling is rare and unique, i reckon
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
@moonandstars Only time will tell..too early for any predictions. Experts say that it is very infections but the symptoms are mild and not life threatening like the previous delta variant. They say that the virus is getting weaker with time. Well, nothing can be said with surety. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
@sinari (1492)
Enjoy your trip. Good luck to your destination, and meet your family there.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. It was a short trip as I could not take out more days out of my busy schedule. It was a blast. Had lots of fun with my friends and family. Glad that all went smoothly and I am back home safe and sound.
@sinari (1492)
@arunima25 That's fine. Glad to know your trip went well.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
Have a blast. I have not travelled in years
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
It was actually a blast.. I badly needed this break after such long house arrest since the pandemic.
@arunima25 We all need it
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
@allknowing True. I am glad that I did it despite. I was hesitant to travel. I am back so relaxed and refreshed. They truly say that we are social creatures. We need to intermingle to stay fit
4h
I hope you had a good flight and you enjoyed your time in Delhi with your family and your friend's wedding.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
3h
It was a short ( two days and three nights) trip and was hectic. But it was a blast. I badly needed this trip to break the monotony of the life and being home arrested since the pandemic. Glad I made it and I am back home safe and sound.
@LotusEyes (2485)
Wish you a happy and safe journey and enjoy every moment of the wedding and family get-together
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. It was a short trip but was a real blast with friends and family. I badly needed such break after so long being house arrested due to the virus. Glad that all went smoothly and we are back home safe and sound.
@sarik1 (4959)
Glad to hear. enjoy too.
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. I enjoyed it
Safe travels and enjoy your family time!
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. It was a fun trip and a much needed break for me. i am back and too exhausted after all the fun and travel
@Fleura (17890)
Hope you have a great trip and a lovely visit with family after all this time!
@arunima25 (67892)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. It was a blast. I enjoyed it. A really needed break after so long of being house arrested.