Tricky online sellers

@Janet357 (74251)
I was going to buy chicken online this afternoon but I just cancelled it because the price I saw was not the real price. The owner said that it was last year's price. I told her that I wish you changed it so that your buyers would know. Anyway, I will just go to the convenience store close to my house. Have you encountered such online?
• Shenzhen, China
I never encountered this case,if the online price is different from real price,we can complain of it to supervision platform,and refuse pay.there is a intermediary platform between online buyer and seller,we pay money to intermediary when ordering sth,until correctly received goods,and we confirmed,then the money will transfer to seller.So seller dare not to send some false informations,unless they wouldn't like to get payment of goods
• Shenzhen, China
@Janet357 ,a seller without monitor is hard to be honest,you knew humanity,seller won't obey all rules consciously without monitor.
• Shenzhen, China
@Fleura ,indeed,you are a careful buyer.that's good.
@Janet357 (74251)
@Fleura they have a physical store in thr city. They have a page too. Only that they don't update the prices of their products and you will just know it once you ask, how much
@sinari (1435)
I never buy kitchen necessities or cooking necessities online. Thus buying chicken meat, I prefer to buy it directly at the market or supermarket. I'm more comfortable if I see the chicken meat directly.
@Janet357 (74251)
you have a point there, you can check whether it is fresh or not.
@sinari (1435)
@Janet357 Yes, that's right, if I buy chicken in the market, then I can see if the chicken is still fresh or not.
Honestly, I have not tried to buy raw food online. If I were in your shoes, I will feel bad, too.
@Janet357 (74251)
true. good thing you can still go out
@Janet357 I am glad that I can still do it. Are you not allowed to go out there now?
@DaddyEvil (63597)
Here, she has to sell the item for the price she shows for it, online. The same goes for any in-store purchases, too. That's why merchants are so careful about pricing of their items... There are consequences for showing the wrong prices.
@Janet357 (74251)
oh it is very strict there. I wish we had the same system. Some sellers are tricky.
@DaddyEvil (63597)
@Janet357 Oh, yes... It's so nice when they are forced to do the right thing.
@Jenaisle (4810)
Yes, that's why, we should always double check before ordering. If sellers do that, they are actually doing a disservice to their customers. I hope they update their prices so as not to trick their customers.
@Janet357 (74251)
yes. the seller was actually a hit pushy hahahha.
@May2k8 (16435)
I have never experienced this, my order is always sent even though the price is still the old price.
@Janet357 (74251)
That is good.
@Junbals (1382)
Online sellers abound because of the pandemic.
@Janet357 (74251)
yes. but they must consider the situation of buyers.
I have never been experienced a situation like this maybe it's because we don't have the money to order certain foods online.. hehe just kidding :)
Should this happen here, the seller should respect the price showed online.
• Vanuatu
Yes, sonetimes I do. And not only that, but things sometimes run out of stock too.
@thelme55 (73569)
I have not experienced it. I don’t order food online.
@Janet357 (74251)
hi Thelm. Haven't seen you for a while. How's life?
@thelme55 (73569)
@Janet357 Hi! Still a busy life as usual.
• Rockingham, Australia
Sometimes I've been going to buy something but when you get to the checkpoint, the price is suddenly more. It's annoying.
@Janet357 (74251)
true. Even in supermarkets, that really happens.
@Nawsheen (28474)
• Mauritius
I came across a similar situation at the supermarket. There was an item on sales but when I went for checkout, I could see that a higher place was displayed on the point of sale. I then told her that a different price was displayed on the shelf. They told me that the sales is now over and that's the new price. I insisted that it's their fault that they didn't change the price. Eventually, they agreed to sell the item at the discounted price.
@Chakimmm (935)
• Surabaya, Indonesia
Yes, indeed, many sellers of goods do this trick, so that buyers do not know the actual price, and that is very annoying.
@RubyHawk (45169)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I don’t order online. I like to see what I’m buying.