Sorry , I don't have choice but get vaccinated

virus
@cacay1 (67064)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hello dear friends in Mylot World. This day my decision is at hand to go to the vaccination center. Frankly, this is my first vaccine. I really don't aspire to get vaccinated, but the university where I'm teaching mandated everyone to do so or else no Bonuses. LOL. Also, no vaccine, no work. My schedule to go to the vaccination center is four o'clock, but I and my sister leave home at 3:30. There's no need to fall in line, the on duty nurses are my friends. One of them will meet us at 4 in the gate. Thanks all, I might be an ignoramus if I won't abide the law. See yah all later. Keep safe...
@Bensen32 (24713)
Oh just another government forcing their people to obey them. I will still hold out and not get it. I will not let them force me to do what they want.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Bensen32, that was also my thought about, but I seemed cornered. I need my bonuses. I need to enter the mall for shopping for Christmas and there's always survey in the university. I'm fed up so I solved it this day successfully with Moderna vaccine.
@Bensen32 (24713)
@cacay1 Hope you have no side effects from it and that all goes well. I will just deal with what comes from not getting it. I have survived this long without and I will keep pressing on as I have been.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Bensen32, thankful I felt nothing, no side effect. It's only the injected part where little pain is felt and nothing more.
@Sreekala (33746)
What made you to get the vaccination so late? I had completed my two dozes in July eventhough I had covid in between the vaccines. There is no prevention but can be safe little bit more. Now vaccination is very much compulsory.
How mild or severe was your Covid in between doses? How long are you allowed to wait before the second dose if you've had Covid?
@Sreekala (33746)
@merrybelle2021 I had headache and weakness. No breathing issues at all. I gone for my second doze after 3 months gap of getting covid.
@Sreekala Which vaccine did you get? Will you also get a 3rd or booster?
@prashu228 (37073)
Thats a good decision ..we all have to abide the rules
@Sreekala (33746)
Hello, how are you dear.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@prashu228, it seems people here are not afraid of virus but afraid of no Bonuses, no vaccine, no mall entry and No vaccine no work . Many are forced to do so.
@prashu228 (37073)
@cacay1 lol..thats again true...
I think you have no choice but be vaccinated. Take care.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LadyDuck, yes true. I am cornered many teachers fall in line in the different vaccination centers or if failed to dl so no Christmas bonuses
@cacay1 Teachers are not obliged to be vaccinated here, but they are tested every week.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LadyDuck, it's not also good to be tested every week. I better be vaccinated.
@rakski (104046)
I think you made a good decision
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rakski, no choice, I can't receive bonuses, then this day it's announced in Cagayan de Oro City No Vaccine, No Mall Entry . Then that deadly new virus scares the world. Hoping this scary ordeal to end soon.
@rakski (104046)
@cacay1 it is the same case here although they did not announced that 'officially' but they asked the vaccine card when going inside the mall
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rakski, yes starting this day and the QR Code remains to show per entry in a mall.
@rsa101 (32818)
I guess you should be vaccinated for your safety and also the safety of the people around you. It is not an assurance that you won't get the virus but in case you did they cannot wreak havoc on you anymore since your body is already aware of how they can defend you from getting the worst of it.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rsa101, all my siblings here and abroad already got vaccinated and some on booster already. I need my bonuses for Christmas shopping and no vaccine, no mall entry.
@rsa101 (32818)
@cacay1 I think it is not right to enforce no bonus no vaccine policy. It is not allowed by our labor laws to discriminate workers if they opt not yo get vaccinated. Bit the policy of not allowing unvaccinated from entering or eating outside maybe practical for your safety and from others too.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rsa101, you're right, but I'll just obliged to feel the ease and perhaps face to face class will start in first sem 2022. I'm also thankful for my decision to get vaccinated for my own welfare so with my family.
@RubyHawk (49919)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Wonderful that you will Have some protection from covid. I got my third vaccination three weeks ago. I’m glad places of work are beginning to have concerns about the safety of their employees.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@RubyHawk, yes and not only that, I can't avail my bonuses. I can't enter a mall for a Christmas shopping. I already filled up the university survey.
@RubyHawk (49919)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@cacay1 Good for you. You did a good thing.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@RubyHawk, thanks Ruby.
@florelway (21236)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
My dear I thought you had yours months ago. Centrio would not let you in without a vaccine same with McDonald's.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@florelway, I didn't have time Flor. My only vacant is Sunday and no Sunday vaccination. Plus if I won't abide I won't be able to receive my bonuses . I have filled the university survey form. It's also late to know the nurses on duty are mostly my friends and 1 my neigbor. I and my sister were vaccinated without a priority number. We just filled up the form, registered and injected
@florelway (21236)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@cacay1 At least you're done with it Even here they dont anymore give priority numbers.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@florelway, why is here, there is. That's the reason why residents even sleep in the vaccination center just to get the priority number.
@Nawsheen (28797)
• Mauritius
Here, the Government is stating that the vaccine is not compulsory but are coming up with all kinds of at strategies to vaccinate everyone. The non vaccinated are exempted from many services/activities
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Nawsheen, no vaccine no mall entry, no vaccine, no bonuses and no vaccine no work. People are trapped.
@Nawsheen (28797)
• Mauritius
@cacay1 Same situation over here unfortunately. The sad thing is that though double vaccinated many are dying due to covid
@Nawsheen (28797)
• Mauritius
@cacay1 I saw some post of Facebook earlier on where Pfizer/Moderna were considering to manufacture new vaccines. This is now a lucrative business
• Shenzhen, China
you are lucky to avoid lining up.I already was vaccinated two times,and stand in long line each time.it's not that painful with vaccination.don't have to worry about pain,lol.good luck.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@jefferson126, am done . Yes, the nurses on duty are my friends and one is my neighbor nurse best friend of my niece. The feeling is relaxed if there's backer. Some people slept there outside the vaccination center just to get a card bearing number and form to fill up. I'm relieved for it's a government mandate for a no vaccine, no bonuses, no vaccine, no mall entry, no vaccine, no work, plus the entry of the new variant. The world is suffering a lot.
• Shenzhen, China
@cacay1 ,it sounds like no vaccination,no everything.LOL.vaccination is also nearly mandatory here,however,I think this is proper policy,people shoud obey it.Because vaccine can enhance our immunity to resist the awful virus.We should accept vaccination.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@jefferson126, I need my bonuses for Christmas shopping and no vaccine, no mall entry. I felt cornered
@Yadah04 (3032)
That "or else" line there made me laugh. But congratulations on your first vaccine. I see a lot of our kababayans are still hesitant to be vaccinated. I assume, you are too, at first, if not only for that bonus. lol.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Yadah04, Correct, I have to receive the bonuses and to enter mall for Christmas shopping
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Yadah04, many scattered to get vaccination for the Vaccination Ng Bayan Program by government. Place to place, city to city and town to town nationwide. Reasons if not get vaccination, the same as mine, No vaccine, no bonuses, no vaccine no mall entry and no vaccine no work
@Yadah04 (3032)
@cacay1 Well, that should be a good incentive to get to make our kababayans want to be vaccinated. Bonus pa more!
@Atikaa1 (128)
hi i have got the second vaccine. Don't be afraid, hope you are fine
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Atikaa1,hi? Nice meeting you here. I got vaccinated yesterday at 4 in the afternoon. I'm super fine. Thanks for the sharing.
@Atikaa1 (128)
@cacay1 Hi, you're welcome.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Atikaa1 thanks too.
@Faster16 (1784)
I just found out that it can upload gif format
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Faster16 yes I also can't believe. It is so appealing gif and seems like super imposed feeling
@Faster16 (1784)
@cacay1 One time I want to try it
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Faster16, why not, try it to enjoy.
@nela13 (47944)
• Portugal
I had both shots before summer, no one forced me. You took the right decision.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@nela13, I need to avail the bonuses that belong to me and to enter a mall for Christmas shopping
@nela13 (47944)
• Portugal
@cacay1 yeah, you can consider it a bonus
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@nela13 yes very correct m
@Rashnag (25341)
• Surat, India
Glad to know that you are getting vaccinated. It's very important dear. Don't worry not everyone gets side effects and even if u get it, it will go away in few days
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Rashnag, I'm not afraid of side effects. I really don't have free time, plus in the previous months there was series of lockdowns and fearsome to step foot due to Delta variant . This day is the right day for there's no asynchronous classes in the university to give teachers and students to go to the vaccination center. Foremost, it's a government mandate No vaccine, no bonuses, no vaccine, no work, no vaccine, no mall entry then added with the new variant .
@Rashnag (25341)
• Surat, India
@cacay1 ok dear
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Rashnag thanks.
@MedicsMa (189)
Oh dear, What's wrong to get vaccinated? Vaccination is really helpful to boost your immunity.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@MedicsMa, there's nothing wrong, it's just I don't have free time. I'm teaching Monday to Saturday. We also had nonstop lockdown no humans to show. It's scary to step foot also the time Delta variant was here in Cagayan de Oro City in.
@sarik1 (5126)
Good decision.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sarik1, no choice or else no Bonuses. lol.
@elmer0421 (146)
Although I didn't want to get vaccinated, I feel like I am obligated.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@elmer0421, we are cornered by the virus. somehow I also feel that way.
@sjvg1976 (30151)
Strange you are taking the vaccine so late and that too when it is because of a compulsion for you.
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sjvg1976 true for it was not even in my dream, but because of bonuses deniance, no mall entry so, I forced myself to go.It was easy processing the nurses are my friends and 1 my neighbor and by December 27 2nd jab and by January booster. Better late than never
@brokenbee (10389)
Oh,I thought you already had your vaccine months ago... How was it? Did you experience any side effects?
@cacay1 (67064)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@brokenbee actually if not the bonuses cause I won't harm myself for the vaccine we do not know the future effects, plus a no guarantee for protection especially that new Omicron virus, vaccines are of no use at all. That flesh eating virus is more than deadly. Let's pray it won't reach Philippines