I reached my first goal while I was napping. Sleeping with Criminal Minds.

Chile
Normally I would reach my first goal around the 10th of the month. But it hasn´t happened lately. So I accepted that my third goal would not be a wish and that I´d be happy with 2 goals. The only post this month that had lots of answers was one I wrote about sin. It is interesting how we are. Sin moves us as we find better those forensic movies wheres corpses are cut up and there are murderers everywhere. It seems that in real life that happens too. My daughter who is now a judge was for some time in ome of those places where dead people went. She once told me that it was incredible the amount of cut up people that appeared and had to be put together to be able to see who they had been and give their family the remains. Friends, now I will finish watering my plants. Luna is fed but she is not interested. I don´t blame her. The heat is horrid.
• Rockingham, Australia
I sometimes put up what I think is a really interesting post and it attracts little interest.
@DaddyEvil (67796)
Some people get more than their own share of the attention on myLot...
• Rockingham, Australia
@DaddyEvil I can't complain at all - just surprised that sometimes people aren't as captivated as I about a particular subject.
• Rockingham, Australia
@DaddyEvil I have a bit of trouble with those concerning music and bands. But I want to support these people so mostly I can find something to say. I'm good like that, don't you think?
I try to read as many posts as I can, but often I have no time to read everything. Reading about cut up corpses is not my thing.
I don´t write about corpses. But I turn on the TV to watch those shows. I go to sleep immediatly with them. Better than a pill. On the other hand, if I discover a good show or a good movie, I can stay awake until dawn.
@marguicha I love to see old films noirs, but never gore, I cannot stand to see blood or cut up bodies. My brother enjoyed so much to torment me with those descriptions when he was a medicine student.
@LadyDuck The older I get, the more I like onle romantic movies. Some months ago they had on TV "Rosemary´s baby". I remember that it was good when I saw it with my husband. But I couldn´t watch it now.
@DaddyEvil (67796)
I'm often surprised at what gets lots of comments on myLot. We're a very diverse group with a lot of different interests.
I agree. Sometimes I´m amazed that some people have read profound books and have much knowledge yet they only write about what they have in their pantry.
@DaddyEvil (67796)
@marguicha I've only seen pony doing that... and usually he does it because his profound discussions didn't get many views and comments, so he's upset about it.
@DaddyEvil He is one of the friends I like to follow.
@wolfgirl569 (48754)
• Marion, Ohio
It is surprising sometimes what gets lots of attention and what doesnt here
Years ago I started to write about the real story of a person I know whose life was completly changed because of the giant Valdivia earthquake here in 1960. Nobody read it.
@wolfgirl569 (48754)
• Marion, Ohio
@marguicha Everyday stuff seems to get a lot more attention
Glad to hear you have reached your goal, I am happy to note that after we get the payment for December I have also already reached the minimum for January and a bit over.
I´m just in the border. I wish I could get more.
@gcwrites (297)
what is your goal?
My first goal is to be able to receive payment.
@LindaOHio (81927)
It's always amazing what captures the attention of people here on MyLot. It's really cold here today. I would gladly take the heat instead. Congratulations on meeting your first goal. I have met mine as well.