Thank our merciful God I don't have Covid!

@1creekgirl (31268)
Just left urgent care and am so thankful I don't have covid, the flu, or strep throat. But I do have a bad kidney infection and got a Rocefen injection. I'll pick up strong antibiotics since the UTI I had three weeks ago probably never completely cleared up. Thank you so very much for your prayers and well wishes. I am so ready for a nap now.
@JimBo452020 (40429)
Sorry to hear about the kidney infection Vicki But glad its not Covid Hope it clears up soon
@1creekgirl (31268)
Thanks,, Jim.
@JimBo452020 (40429)
@1creekgirl I wish you could get like a long run with no health issues Vicki.
@1creekgirl (31268)
@JimBo452020 So do I! I 'm praying hard that all of us will be well for that wedding.
Im not sure God had anything to do with it otherwise he wouldnt have brought it to us in the first place
@1creekgirl (31268)
God didn't. Disease came into the world when Adam and Eve disobeyed God and we've lived with the consequences ever since.
@1creekgirl hes not someone you want to cross then
@1creekgirl (31268)
@58lordstreet Not sure exactly what you mean, but yes, we are to have a reverence (fear) of the creator of the universe. But He loves us enough that he made a way for us to spend eternity with him through faith in his son Jesus Christ.
@TheSojourner (41702)
I am glad you don't have covid. Rest well, and get better soon.
@1creekgirl (31268)
I appreciate that. I'll start the meds tomorrow and hope the injection helped jump start the healing.
@1creekgirl UTI, kidney infections, kidney stones....UGH. No fun...at all. Feel better soon! Hug.
@1creekgirl (31268)
@TheSojourner I appreciate that!
@rsa101 (33991)
Glad to hear that you are negative for Covid. Although the virus right now has somehow been tamed and is less deadly than before. It still is good to know that you are free from them. But what is concerning is your kidney which could be worse if not taken care of immediately. I hope the medicines given to you would finally work on you.
@1creekgirl (31268)
Thank you. I get a lot of UTIs, but this has already gone to my kidneys. I think it got bad so fast because the last two antibiotics didn't clear it out.
@rsa101 (33991)
@1creekgirl I see that is something you have to watch now that it reached your kidney. I am hoping they give you better antibiotics for that and finally clear you with your UTI. UTI are supposed to be easy to manage. Sometimes drinking water can make it go away but I think there are certain types that really is hard to get rid of.
@1creekgirl (31268)
@rsa101 This is a new antibiotic I haven't had before, so I'm hoping that combined with the Rocefen shot they'll help.
That's great you don't have covid, not so about the. Infection. Get well soon. God is good.
@1creekgirl (31268)
Hey, Angie! Good to hear from you. Hope life is going well for you. I thought about you recently...and you are so right, God really is good.
@1creekgirl what did you think?
@1creekgirl (31268)
@andriaperry I wondered how you are...said a prayer that you are well and being blessed.
@FourWalls (42215)
I’m glad you don’t have covid, too. I had it once, that was enough. Thankfully, it was confined to my gut and NOT in my lungs. I barely had a temperature, no shortness of breath, or any of the other respiratory symptoms, but it took me three months to lose as much weight as I lost in three days with that stomach problem. Hope and pray your kidney infection clears up quickly, too!
@1creekgirl (31268)
Goodness, you had a bad time. Are you completely over it? I'd love to lose a few pounds, but not like that.
@FourWalls (42215)
@1creekgirl — yes, I had right right before Christmas 2020. I was sick for three days, then no complications since. The worst thing was the “reaction” to the vaccine!
@1creekgirl (31268)
@FourWalls I've had two vaccines and one booster. Did well with one, really sick for a few days with two. Still planning to get the second booster. So glad you recovered from the disease, though. My husband has/had? long Covid. He wasn't so bad around Christmas, but developed severe fatigue that is just now starting to improve.
@dgobucks226 (30017)
I would imagine the uncomfortable feeling and rundown tiredness you felt seemed like you did have Covid. Hope your feeling much better soon
@1creekgirl (31268)
Thanks, DB. I'm almost through with the antibiotics and am feeling much better. Now if I can just get my Botox injections for migraines, I'll be even better!
@dgobucks226 (30017)
@LindaOHio (91367)
I'm glad you don't have COVID-19; but I'm sorry about the kidney infection. I hope you feel better soon.
@1creekgirl (31268)
Thanks, I'm hoping the meds will help soon.
@LindaOHio (91367)
@1creekgirl I hope so too! Take care.
I am glad that you did not have it.
@1creekgirl (31268)
Thank you!
@1creekgirl You are welcome.
@patgalca (17405)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I woke up with a UTI on Monday. I called my doctor's office who didn't call back until Tuesday. Meanwhile I thought I had flushed it out but I was wrong. It wasn't until today when I finally went to the clinic and got some medication. Doctor there said I would feel better tomorrow, but the medication is to be taken for 5 days. I haven't had these since I started taking cranberry capsules.
@1creekgirl (31268)
Sure hope you'll feel better soon! Do you think the cranberry capsules help? I might start drinking cranberry juice.
@patgalca (17405)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@1creekgirl To be honest, most of my infections were during and immediately following menopause. I do think the cranberry pills help. This infection was brought on by a fault of my own. I won't go into detail. But I do suggest to anyone who has UTI's to start taking cranberry pills.
@CarolDM (182031)
Great news, this is what I hoped to read today. Get some rest.
@1creekgirl (31268)
I had a lovely nap, thanks for your good wishes.
@CarolDM (182031)
@1creekgirl Very welcome.
@RebeccasFarm (66828)
Oh dear Vicki well good not covid but you are suffering..you are in my prayers.
@1creekgirl (31268)
Thanks so much!
@1creekgirl Welcome
Glad you don't have covid! But I do hope the infection clears up very soon and that you feel better! Have a good nap.
@1creekgirl (31268)
Thank you. I just had a restful nap.
@1creekgirl Hope the nap helped some .
@porwest (50985)
Glad to hear despite the infection. You should be back up and running in no time now that you know what's going on.
@1creekgirl (31268)
I get so many UTIs. Hopefully the injection and the pills will clear it up. Thanks for the good wishes.
@porwest (50985)
@1creekgirl I heard those are miserable. Hope you get to feeling better.
That is great that you do not have covid.
@1creekgirl (31268)
I was so thankful!
@Dena91 (17721)
Glad you don't have respiratory troubles. Am praying the UTI clears up quickly for you
@1creekgirl (31268)
Thanks so much.
@haraka (1246)
Glad you don't get covid. How you feel better soon
@1creekgirl (31268)
Thank you very much!
@FayeHazel (39053)
Oh my. I'm happy you don't have any of those other nasties too, but sorry about the kidney infection. Those are no fun. At least Rocefun is good at clearing things up. I'll pray
@1creekgirl (31268)
I sure appreciate your prayers. Love to Vicki Club Vicki, too.
@akp100 (13617)
Good to hear that covid is not there. Still stay alert of this thing and take care of your other health problems. Hope you will get rid of them soon.
@1creekgirl (31268)
Thank you so much.
I am glad to hear that it was not COVID and that you'll be alright, I hope you feel better after your nap, I too had a refreshing afternoon nap,
@1creekgirl (31268)
I'm sure I'll feel a little better each day. Glad to hear you are also.