Meals - 5/12/22

@LindaOHio (92121)
Well, today is Friday the 13th. I don't believe in it, do you? We decided not to go to Red Lobster today. I have a doctor's appointment next week; and we are going to go to RL after my appointment instead of Texas Roadhouse. Nothing really going on here. Our housekeeper was here yesterday. Didn't get as much done as I was hoping. Breakfast - No breakfast Lunch - Meals on Wheels - Ham, scalloped potatoes, mixed veggies, pears Dessert/Snack - Cinnamon coffee cake and decaf coffee Dinner - Was really, really bad. No dinner; but I had some cheese puffs again. What did you eat yesterday? Photo Credit: Pixabay
@DaddyEvil (79019)
We ate some of the stew after Pretty added more spices to it. There wasn't as much meat in it as we prefer so we're going to go pick up some more and add it to the stew. I finished off the rest of the cabbage, beef and onions last night for supper.
@LindaOHio (92121)
Hubs has promised to make some beef stew soon.
@DaddyEvil (79019)
@LindaOHio We really like it but it goes too fast. I hope you enjoy it when your hubby does make it.
@LindaOHio (92121)
@DaddyEvil Thanks.
I had ham and scalloped potatoes, the other day,.
ham and scalloped potatoes go well together
@LindaOHio (92121)
@marlina Good choice!
@LindaOHio (92121)
@Marilynda1225 They sure do!
• Rupert, Idaho
I think I would choose Texas Roadhouse...I love their chicken fried steak with brown gravy! Sounds like interesting meals....scalloped potatoes are good. I forget what I had, but I was bad of course
@LindaOHio (92121)
I wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse; but my husband hasn't had a good steak from them the last two times; so he voted for Red Lobster and the 20% discount.
• Rupert, Idaho
@LindaOHio Sorry to hear that...that's a bummer. I don't get steak so can't say
Yesterday was pasta night in our house. Simple and easy Waiting to go to Red Lobster sounds like a good idea after your doctor appointment
@LindaOHio (92121)
Pasta is always good. Yeah, hubs voted for Red Lobster...I really wanted to go to both.
@LindaOHio I think it would be a hard decision
What's so special about the 13th? Heard of such superstition but I just don't see how different it is from any other Friday.
@LindaOHio (92121)
It's just a superstition that someone started.
@FourWalls (42505)
Sub for dinner (turkey), McAlister’s chicken spud and soup for lunch.
@LindaOHio (92121)
Yum!! Drive safely and enjoy yourself!