What's Cookin??

Happy Wednesday Everyone! it's sunny but a bit chilly here this morning. Tomorrow is the official day for the start of the Fall/Autumn season but that doesn't necessarily mean it will automatically get cool. I'm pretty sure we'll see more warm days before it totally changes. I'm ready for some cool, crisp Fall days. It just makes me feel like doing more and I'm ready to say good-bye to summer and all the heat and humidity. I've already been thinking of good, hearty meals to make in my slow cooker. Today my daughter has back-to-back meetings so I'm going to take advantage and catch up on some tv shows. We're heading into all the new seasons of some of my favorite shows and I do love tv. I can't picture a day without watching something. Tonight we're having meatballs and spaghetti which we haven't had in awhile. I'm really looking forward to it and will get it all started (the meatballs and sauce) soon. Can't say there's much new otherwise. How is your Wednesday going?
Today is my son’s birthday. We’re expecting a cooler day tomorrow and I want to make a beef stew.
Happy Birthday to your dear son. Beef stew is one of my favorite dish
@marlina Thank you. Today is a sweet memory day for me thinking back to that wonderful day when he was born and I became a mother.
Wishing your son a wonderful birthday!! I have beef stew in mind too but maybe not until the weekend
@CarolDM (192798)
In the middle of the heatwave for now. I know it will pass eventually. Suppose to be 70s tomorrow. I hope so. Doing laundry and other things now, in between myLot. Have a good day.
Right now it's in the 70s after a chilly early morning. Guess it will be going up and down for awhile until the cooler weather comes and stays Hope you're having a good day
@CarolDM (192798)
@Marilynda1225 Thanks, doing laundry and staying inside.
Meat balls in spaghetti sauce will be on my menu this week also.
One of my favorites and I always make extra so I can freeze some for later on
@wolfgirl569 (61502)
• Marion, Ohio
Right now I dont wanna see spaghetti sauce ever again
I hear ya
Started out crap but ended well after a hard day's work.
I'm glad it ended well especially when it started out crappy
@Ganma7 (3862)
I love meatballs and spaghetti
Me too and I haven't made them in awhile. I'm making extra to freeze so we have some for another meal
@RebeccasFarm (74147)
Hope your daughter is okay Marilyn. Just eating whatever here I am exhausted.
@aninditasen (9360)
• Raurkela, India
It's Thursday here and I had the typical Indian lunch of rice, dal, papaya curry and fried lady's finger.
Heat definitely saps my energy. In cool weather l could probably walk for miles.
I like summer but the heat does take a lot out of you. I do feel much more energetic when it's cooler. Hope you don't get hit with that new storm that's brewing
@peachpurple (13562)
Today the auditors came to check on our supermarket. It was a very choatic day
I'm sure having the auditors there would cause a hectic day. Hope you have time to relax this evening
@oahuwriter (26155)
Really good. Nice sunny but warm day, so errands and denture fix. Now a new problem cropped up, so decided to get it fixed. Done. Did my errands, Relaxing, with my beloved TV, too. Spaghetti & meatballs sounds good! I bought fresh beets, decided to roast it.
@porwest (58603)
I made a batch of spaghetti and meatballs a few weeks ago. Always a winner in our house. As for fall, I don't mind it other than it is the season right before winter, and I hate winter. But it is what it is. We had ham sandwiches last night with fried onions, tomatoes and Swiss cheese on toasted ciabatta bread with a side of macaroni and cheese. They were very good.
@Rashnag (28871)
• Surat, India
Glad to know about weather. Enjoy the yummy meal. Have a good day. Take care
@Beestring (5909)
Meatballs and spaghetti sounds good. I had lemon chicken wings, one of my favorite dishes this evening.
Your dinner sounds good. Chicken with lemon is always a good combination
What shows do you plan to watch? I’m hoping for lots more warm days I don’t like the cold. It’s supposed to be 77 here today. . We are having left over meatloaf and Mac and cheese for dinner tonight. I have to go to the store after taking my stepson to a doctors appointment.
My desktop icons have disappeared. I was trying remove one icon and then all have disappeared There is work for me now.to get them al back. Enjoy your meal
Nuttin much cookin here, it's hot right now, 90f and I have the cooler on. Roscoe is outside enjoying my vinca plants which I'm thinkin are kinda cool, he's been napping.
Had a long writing session at my PC since it was raining all day, I hope you have a good evening,
@RubyHawk (71571)
• Atlanta, Georgia
My Wednesday is going slow. That’s why I’m sitting here mylotting. Enjoy your meatballs.
@LouAvul (1147)
I didn't think about that. Time to make some chili and break out of crock pot.