Pronouns Are Popular.

In a similar discussion I posted not long ago, we talked of people wanting to be referred to by different names according to the gender they want to be, or don't want to be, or...just or. I have no personal problems with these people, but you are what you are. If you want to be referred to as a man and you are a woman, or visa versa, that's just not going to fly with me, but I will no doubt just walk away, shaking my head and wondering why this is even a thing now. Then there is this. Hopefully it does NOT catch on.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/virgin-atlantic-staffers-may-now-wear-uniforms-representing-gender-id-with-pronoun-badges/ar-AA12rVZ9?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3e3a71666a46405eb2c7e059b9003554
@Deepizzaguy (75102)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I remember one rule of life from my former employer which is "Keep it simple."
@Deepizzaguy (75102)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@MarieCoyle I remember the system name from an owner of a pizza company in Washington D C..
We called it the KISS syndrome. Which stood for keep it simple, stupid, LOL
@CarolDM (199371)
Honestly, I am so over all of this. I have been shaking my head for awhile now.
@CarolDM (199371)
@MarieCoyle Sometimes I stop and try to figure out when all of this craziness started. Seems almost overnight.
@CarolDM (199371)
@MarieCoyle You got that right. I really don't want to know this information.
I have enough of all this, freedom is good, but this is becoming ridiculous.
It's all so confusing, and sadly seems to be very widespread. I spend a lot of time just shaking my head.
@MarieCoyle - I am doing the same more and more, on a few things I agree with more strict countries.
@LadyDuck I don’t think I have ever in my life imagined so many things would go this crazy. It’s all like a nightmare we can’t wake up from.
SIGH, I have no words for this everyone should be what everyone was born as.
@moffittjc (108562)
• Gainesville, Florida
I just shake my head these days at what this world has become.
@moffittjc (108562)
• Gainesville, Florida
@MarieCoyle I don't think we can fix the mess we've created. It's only going to get worse as people get stupider and stupider.
@moffittjc I agree. In my wildest imaginings, I never thought our world would be in the complete mess it is now.
A person has to wonder how this mess can ever be even partially fixed. I realize there is no such thing as normal anymore, however it would be good to attempt making sense. I know that's a dream.
@BloggerDi (3085)
The pronoun thing has been around for a little while, but it's still confusing to me. I've read that now there are several pronouns, not just him or her.
It’s confusing to many of us. You are what you are. The entire idea is so far out there, I just don’t understand it.
@Fleura (23277)
I don't understand this either because it seems to imply that if, for example, you want to wear trousers and you are a woman, you are not just a woman wearing trousers but you are now identifying as male, which seems like the total opposite of freedom of expression but instead is extreme gender stereotyping!
Everything is so confusing. Very hard to understant the mindset of many of these people.
@porwest (60662)
I think all it does it make life all that more complicated AND personally, divisive. I am with you on this. I am going to go with the norm.