26 November - What I'm Thankful for Today

Green Bay, Wisconsin
It's a great day! My world got better a short while ago. I went over to my neighbor's to pet Missy and asked my neighbor's husband if he could see if there was a cable connection on the back of my TV. Not cable, but antenna. I have most of my TV channels. I'm so happy. I have the ones I use most. So, I'm very thankful. Little by little I'm learning this TV. I only need to use the Spectrum app on Roku for tomorrow night's game. No, I don't expect the Packers to win against the number one team in the NFL. Hopefully, it will be a good game. I'm thankful for as short as I am, I got the box for the TV in the recycling bin. It wasn't easy. I'm thankful for a beautiful day. It's warmer than I like, but the forecast is showing the chance of snow next week. Okay, that's my day. Enjoying my new TV and learning how it operates. What are you thankful for today? Thanks for reading. The image belongs to me.
@kaylachan (41693)
Having a lot of sun to super charge our solar system. It's a little hotter than I like, too but but I didn't have to pay the electric bill so....I'll be thankful for that even if its just for a month.
I'm glad the sun energized your solar panels so you don't have a utility bill. That's awesome!
I would love to be allowed to throw those things in the recycle bin, we have to bring to the paper recycling station here.
I'm sorry you need to go far to get rid of your recyclables.
@just4him It's not very far, but we need to drive there, it's less than two miles from home, but paper is heavy.
@LadyDuck I'm glad it's close. Yes, paper is very heavy.
@cacay1 (79628)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
What a happy feeling you have now. It's worth to thank. I'm thankful I'm in good health. Thank you Lord.
@cacay1 (79628)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@just4him, yes after having been sick due to fasting.
@cacay1 I'm sorry fasting made you sick.
Thank you. I'm glad you're in good health too.
@Deepizzaguy (77791)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I am grateful that the rain come through my neighborhood is passed east and northward this afternoon as well being able to share good news stories on this site.
I'm glad the rain came and went. It's good to share good news stories.
@Deepizzaguy (77791)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@just4him My pleasure to show the good side of mankind on this site.
@CarolDM (202016)
So happy to see your nice new television all setup and ready for the big game.
Thank you. It was a very good game, even if the Pack lost. It was a one score game. If the Pack can play that well for the rest of their games, we can come out of the season in good shape. No, we're not going to the playoffs. It will be a first for GB in a long time.
@CarolDM I'll find it. Thank you.
@CarolDM (202016)
@just4him You are welcome. I commented about the game on another of your posts just now.
@Treborika (5450)
• Mombasa, Kenya
We actually used and enjoying the hot sunshine throughout the day in my country. I am thankful for the gift of life and the free oxygen that I am breathing in through the grace and courtesy of my God
I'm glad you had a wonderful day.
Thankful for family and food from my freezer and pantry.
That's great! I'm glad you have family to enjoy. Having enough food is a blessing.
@Jenaisle (7370)
It's such an organized place. I'm thankful for the delicious breakfast, I'm thankful for relatives who still remember me. I'm thankful for a new day and for my Mylot friends. I'm thankful I like the meals today.
I'm glad you're thankful for what you have.
@wolfgirl569 (69415)
• Marion, Ohio
TV looks good.
Thank you.
I am glad you got your TV hooked up it looks good and I hope you enjoyed the game. I am thankful that more money from surveys came in and it will be in my account on Monday. Also, I am glad the food for the cats is on the way.
Thank you. Yes, I enjoyed the game. I'm glad you got money from your surveys.
@JESSY3236 (17396)
nice tv. My uncle had a Roku tv so now I'm using it. I'm thankful that I got my Thanksgiving decorations put away and got out some of the Christmas decorations. I didn't decorate alot because I didn't feel good. I feel better now and I hope to do some more decorating this weekend.
Thank you. I'm glad you have your uncle's TV. Yes, it's time to decorate for Christmas. I'm glad you're feeling better.
• Rockingham, Australia
That's great that your TV is such a success. It's nice to have something new occasionally.
Thank you. Yes, it is.
@Dena91 (17931)
Glad your neighbor was able to help you out with your new tv. I am thankful for being able to attend church today. For a Pastor who studies to bring us the message week in and week out.
Thank you. He was a blessing. I'm glad you could attend church and have a wonderful pastor.
@RubyHawk (82559)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Glad you're getting everything sorted out and enjoying your new TV. Hope your team wins the big game.
Thank you. No, they didn't, but it was a good game.
Sometimes those smart TV's can be a little baffling. Sis was having troublefinding Heartland which she wanted us to watch when we were there at her house. My Dish TV is ssaying something about a hardware failure, but it is still letting me watch it, that is the important thing.
Yes, they can be. If she has Netflix, she can find Heartland there. I'm glad you could see it on Dish.
If that is a Roku tv you in for a world of beautiful tv. if you have prime add your app. Youtube is free. Anyone who has a cable account can give you the password and sign in. You don't even go into their account. The blessing is yet to be seen. You have no cable bill with a Roku tv. I am sure you have my email and I can't put so much on open forum. I am sure you and others understand. Thank you.
My son told me not to get a Roku TV because you can't get local channels on it. I have a Vizio. I love it. I can get Spectrum through my Roku since the cable connected with the rent isn't compatible with Vizio. I'm glad you love your Roku TV. I know others are happy with theirs too. I don't know if I have your e-mail address. I'll check. BTW thank you for the beautiful Christmas card.
Keep enjoying your TV
Thank you. I will.
• Walnut Creek, California
I am thankful that I have a new project to do: making my little Christmas trees.
Delightful! I love your little Christmas trees.
@spiderdust (13896)
• San Jose, California
I'm so glad you're enjoying the new TV! I'm thankful that I have plenty of leftovers in the house right now.
Thank you. Leftovers are great!