Out for a Stroll

My picture
@RubyHawk (82099)
Atlanta, Georgia
Another beautiful day with sunshine and and a cool breeze. I felt like getting out today for a short walk. I didn’t go far but it felt good to get outside and breath the fresh air. I found more colorful leaves that appeared while I’ve been stuck in the apartment so I snapped a few pictures. I looked the mailbox while I was out and found my ballot waiting to be filled out and mailed in. I’ll do that in the morning.The deadline is December sixth. Hope all my Mylot friends had a good day and a chance to get out and smell the fresh air. The picture I’m attaching is the prettiest colors I found today.
• Rockingham, Australia
I'm glad you were able to get out. We've shut up the house for the day as it's predicted the temperature will rise to 36C which is pretty hot.
• Walnut Creek, California
I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous.
• Rockingham, Australia
@RubyHawk I've just brought the washing in and it's pretty hot there at the moment.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
It sounds so weird, you talking about the heat and we’re talking about the cold. Actually summer weather sounds pretty good to me right now.
@wolfgirl569 (69685)
• Marion, Ohio
Those are pretty right now.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
They are and they just changed from green. I don’t know the name of the tree.
I am jealous. You still have nice leaves left. Everything is brown or gone here now.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Most leaves here are brown that’s why I was surprised to find these near the leasing office. You can see the trees behind them are bare.
those trees look beautiful. I am glad that the temperature is not too cold.
@RubyHawk - From now on we could not go out without a coat, at least until mid March.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@LadyDuck It might be April before i go out without a coat.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
It’s warmer but still cold enough for a coat.
Those are beautiful trees! Glad you had a walk today! I had a great day. I started a new book today, and it is excellent! I didn't go out today except to the porch for the mailbox.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
What book are you reading? I haven’t made the best choice of books lately. I just finished one though and started another. The one I’m reading is Mean and Shellfish by Tamar Myers.
@RubyHawk I read "Mean and Shellfish" a few months ago. I liked it very much. Not all the books in that series are the best; some can get pretty silly, but the one you are reading is good, in my opinion. I like the series because it takes place near where I live, and I recognize the sites mentioned. I picked some bad ones lately, too. I started "A Holly Jolly Diwali," and I made every excuse not to read until I realized I didn't like it enough to continue and sent the book back to the e-library. I just finished "The Noel Diary: a novel" by Richard Paul Evans, which was a beautiful story. It took place at Christmas, but I didn't feel the holiday. I had asked you in another reply before I read this one. I am reading a romance I have wanted to read for a long time called "One Day in December" by Josie Silver. I have enjoyed what I have read so far. I am still at the beginning of it.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Marty1 the best book from the library this time was The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick. I've enjoyed reading it, I finished it today. I'll look for more books by that author. It was well written and completely straight forward.
@CarolDM (201222)
A nice photo. Glad you enjoyed being out.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I did, I was in a few days. It felt good to get out again.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@CarolDM It was stormy last night but everything’s okay.
@CarolDM (201222)
@RubyHawk Hope you are safe today.
Our colorful time is basically past. It is nice to enjoy yours with you.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Thank you, I enjoy getting out and looking for the last of the pretty colors.
@ptrikha_2 (41260)
The Tree leaf colors look so beautiful and gracious! The Sunlight filtering through these leaves can give ideas for writing one or two poems. However we have to go for a Doctor's appointment today. Going for such doctor visits and Poetry/Writing are totally out of sync!! I just wonder what some famous authors would have done to describe such a situation. I believe now you would be having colder and wetter weather!
@ptrikha_2 (41260)
@RubyHawk Well at least you could have a walk! Of course, it would have been quite cold!
@ptrikha_2 (41260)
@RubyHawk At times if some clouds persist after the rains, an effect is created which in fact can raise the temperature.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Yes, we’ve had two solid days and nights of rain. It cleared a bit this evening and I went for an hours walk after being cooped up two days. All the beautiful colors are gone.
@RebeccasFarm (84649)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh my Ruby!! Your place is glorious!! What a beautiful photo you got there.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@RubyHawk Oh it really does Ruby..so gorgeous now
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
You can see behind the colorful tree that all the other leaves have fallen so that makes it really stand out.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@RebeccasFarm The leaves are brown now.
I have not been outside in a few days. Tomorrow I am going to the pharmacy to pick up some things.
@RubyHawk I might love cabin fever. I am planning on staying inside.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@sharon6345 I loved it while I was feeling so bad, but enough is enough.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Not feeling like getting out for a few days gave me cabin fever.
jest beautiful, ms. ruby! what a joy to be able to get out'n 'njoy what mother nature's laid 'fore all.
@RubyHawk aw, thanks, ms. ruby. nah, aint penned 'bout such. not much 'news worthy' fer me. big hugs ~
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@crazyhorseladycx Nothing news worthy here either. Hugs back atcha. I’m glad to see you back.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I am so glad to see you back on Mylot. I hope you’ve written a discussion with all your news! I will look and see if I can find it. I have wondered so much about you.
Very pretty picture. I'm glad you got out for your walk this morning.
@RubyHawk It's the little pleasures that take us by surprise.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@just4him That’s true. It’s what makes our day.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I was so happy to get outside for awhile.I didn't expect to find this beautiful colored tree.
@oahuwriter (28292)
So lovely trees! A very refreshing looking day, nice!
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
It was a nice sunny day, and I thought the tree was pretty.
@oahuwriter (28292)
@RubyHawk Yes, very nice! Enjoying your pictures... living Oahu in Hawaii, no such trees of autumn.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@oahuwriter. Ohh, so you don’t have fall in Hawaii. Your leaves must gradually shed all year.
@Beestring (9709)
Nice picture. Those are very beautiful trees.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Thank you. I have no idea of the name of the tree. It’s not even pretty until the leaves change colors.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Beestring I’ve taken pictures of many pretty colored trees this fall.
@Beestring (9709)
@RubyHawk Yes, the color of the trees are pretty.
@Jenaisle (7385)
The pic of the tree is so beautiful, it looks like a painting. Glad you had a refreshing walk. I just came from outdoors as I went night strolling with my grandkids. The air is cool here too, but not many trees only business establishments and no safe sidewalk but we managed. At least, I've walked a little bit for my exercise. I need to do it every day.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I’ve had a bad cold and had to stay in a few days. It felt good to get back outside. Glad you and the grandkids could get out and walk.
• Walnut Creek, California
Nice! We have a few trees that look like that. But not enough for my tastes.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We had mostly yellow leaves but some of the pretty reds. I’ve snapped a lot of pictures.
@magallon (19342)
Wow.... the color of the leaves are amazing Strolling and feeling the cool breeze makes us feel relax and stress free.
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I really enjoyed being out.
@LindaOHio (114177)
That's a lovely picture. All of our trees are bare. The temperatures have been fairly mild for this time of year. I hope we don't pay for it later!
@RubyHawk (82099)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We've also had a few warmer days.I'm afraid it won't last long.