No more NCIS: Los Angeles

@lovebuglena (38733)
Staten Island, New York
While scrolling through my FB newsfeed I stumbled upon a post that NCIS: Los Angeles is cancelled. This season, the 14th season, will be its last. I am majorly bummed and sad to find out this news. It’s a shock to me. Wonder why it’s been cancelled. Could its Sunday time slot be the reason? Often enough the NFL game would be on earlier and that would push all the shows that follow the game to a later slot. So if one were to DVR the NCIS: Los Angeles episodes they’d get cut off, unless one were to extend the recordings by half an hour more. I wonder how the show will end and if Linda Hunt will finally make an appearance in one of the episodes. She hasn’t been in any episodes for a long time now, even though there’s been mention of her in some of them.
• Rockingham, Australia
I know this is a very popular show. I don't think I've ever seen it.
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
Yeah. LL Cool J is in it.
@RebeccasFarm (84220)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I had never watched it Lena.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@lovebuglena I never did Lena
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
@RebeccasFarm I wish I had watched the original as it aired. Trying to binge watch from the beginning till new episodes will be hard because there are so many seasons to watch. And I don’t have paramount+ so that will make it even harder.
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
How about the original NCIS?
@DWDavis (21220)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I haven't watched any of the NCIS franchise in years. I didn't know the LA version was still on the air. 14 years is a good, long run for a spinoff.
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
Definitely a long run but still sad that it is over after this season. The other spinoff—New Orleans—was cancelled after three seasons I think.
I haven't started watching it yet, but I have it on my watch list on Paramount+. I've seen most of NCIS, and the first season of NCIS Hawaii, and all or most of NCIS New Orleans.
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
Never watched Hawaii or New Orleans. I’ve seen many reruns of NCIS but wanna watch it from the beginning.
@lovebuglena It's on Paramount+ if you have the streaming channels.
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
@just4him I don’t subscribe to that. Hubby has Netflix but not sure it is available there.
@LindaOHio (115023)
I've never seen it. I'm sorry that it was cancelled.
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
Yeah. I am bummed about it. I always look forward to watching new episodes.
@porwest (62641)
The thing with all of these cop shows is that essentially they are all the same. Something will replace it that will be pretty much the same thing with a different cast, which is sort of what became of many of these NCIS and CSI shows too.
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
NCIS is still going strong. Even though Mark Harmon is no longer there.
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
@porwest If soap operas can last for decades why can't shows we love last that long too?
@porwest (62641)
@lovebuglena Most of the shows are. They don't appeal much to me though.
@popciclecold (31087)
I hate that for all fans, I have watched it never got into it.
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
I love this show! I originally wasn't watching it as it aired and only watched reruns whenever I caught them on TV. Then I decided to binge watch since the beginning. And after I binge watched 11 seasons I think then I started watching as new episodes aired. I remember having to rent two episodes on YouTube because they were not on TV when I was watching those seasons. I actually want to binge watch the original NCIS from the very beginning. That will be harder to do because there are way more seasons to watch. Not sure if all of them will rerun on TV. I can probably watch them on Paramount+ but I don't subscribe to that.
@lovebuglena Yeah, they are on Paramout+.
@sol_cee (35429)
Oh my, this is sad. I like all the NCIS shows well except for Hawaii
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
I’ve not watched the Hawaii one or the New Orleans either.
@db20747 (41604)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
I hate when my fav shows go off the Air. Theres always reruns.
@lovebuglena (38733)
• Staten Island, New York
I enjoy watching reruns but I want more episodes. At least we will get a proper ending as they know already that the show will not continue after this season.