Variety

I have so many things to get done I can actually have a variety of activities. The online classes are going okay. So is laundry. Yard work, I need Bob to help, but he went back to bed. I will get some outdoor time in anyway. I am doing some food prep so we can eat easily all week. I just made a salad with peas, cheese, ham, celery and onion. A favorite hot weather dish. The weather is not too hot so far, but it will get hotter this week. Like over 100 F. Recovering from vacation is hard.
@LindaOHio (164806)
When we used to take long vacations we would go go go every day. We would come back exhausted; but we saw so much. Take a nap and have a good day.
• Rockingham, Australia
It's a good idea to have a few meals organised - or even half-organised.
You are lucky the weather isn't too hot where you are yet. It is 99F here today and triple digits for the rest of the week. I feel like I am melting. You can sure have the heat.
@kaylachan (62078)
Yes I know. When we come home after a staycation I wind up really drained.
@wolfgirl569 (99455)
• Marion, Ohio
Vacations are very tiring.
Your salad sounds delicious, Our hot weather continues and this afternoon we are getting a thunderstorm and some much needed rain,
That salad sounds yummy and familiar.
You sound busy. Recovering from vacation takes about a day for everyday you're on vacation.
I'm enjoying today and its high of 76 - and a good rain to help everything grow - although, to be fair, the cats are mad because I won't turn off the sky-water.