I am on ther fourth page of best Mylot posters lol..

@yanjiaren (9050)
Where are you? I just checked that now. It'samazinf i never bothered to view that before.Have you seen it on themiddle left hand side somewhere lol?
Do you mean your best responses? Isn't it amazing how they all add up? I like to go back and read my own good contributions to other people. It is like a pat on the back.
Okay, after READING all of the other responses to this discussion, I see i am way off target. Tonight will be a short night for me on myLot, but I have to look now that you mention it. I like the best responses, too. LOL
@yanjiaren (9050)
heheh good on ya..
@maryannemax (12168)
• Sweden
people will think that i am shallow or ridiculous, but most days, the first thing i do and check upon logging in to mylot is to check my best responses page. i have more than 30 of it in pages... or 40. lost count... moreso because, i had been here for 7 months and that's why i guess. seeing some of my responses being picked as a best response keeps my adrenalin going, making me feel like i want to post more and more quality discussions. for others, it is a shallow reason, but for me, it my booster.
@yanjiaren (9050)
yeah man let's all enjoy mylotting lol!! i have to go and get some food but i will be back lol..i have too many responses to do..
• Grand Junction, Colorado
Congratulations to you. Sadly I'm on page 21 at the bottom left. I fear that I will never get to the top pages unless many in between are inactive. As hard as I work many are working even harder. :) I will be happy with my place here at mylot!
@yanjiaren (9050)
you are getting there lol..
@34momma (13891)
I have no idea where I am. but that is a cool idea to see where you are. I am going to just keep on posting and doing my thing! thanks for the heads up
@myrith (1830)
That's wonderful, gives you the incentive to go on, even when you dont feel like it, way to go!
@yanjiaren (9050)
i have a splitting headache but i will try to do another hour at least before i cook..
I tried searching for myself last night but I gave up since I am too far behind. *sob* But hey, congrats, my friend! Way to go!! ;-)
@yanjiaren (9050)
thanks man! I will earn my ticket to Singapore in no time lol!!
@kiiizu (1901)
• Estonia
After a long, long search I found myself at last on page 28, somewhere in the middle, and yes, left hand also... LOL! Of course, 28 is better than 280. With a little math we'll know how many pages there actually are... But not tonight, now it's time to get some sleep or I'll fall asleep tomorrow at work.
@aidonia (4209)
• Greece
I'm Aries. - I'm stubborn like all Aries.
Ok.....I go to look and what I saw?I'm at page 13 (I know lucky number).I'll not feel depression lol:)I'm Aries and we never give up,we are very stubborns,soooooooooo i just keep going ....See you at the page one!!!
@greengal (4286)
that's cool, but where do we check that? Do you mean the users by rating? I think I'm on page 5..lol I'm close on your heels hon..hehe
@stephcjh (32303)
I just looked again and I am on page six. I don't think that is too bad since I can only post 5 days a week. i started at mylot on January 23, 2007. I was sick with the flu for 3 weeks right after I joined also. I try to post as much as I can each day but it is hard to find some good topics I can relate to. I go through alot of them each day, lookinf for some good ones to reply to. Some days I can post alot and some days not.
@Bizziebod (3526)
I think you are probably on the 3rd page by now, I checked through a couple of days ago just to see how many friends I had who were top ranking and I'm sure you were on the third page now! I didn't bother to try and find where I was probably on the 20th page or worse lol!
@charms88 (7540)
I didn't check mine yet, Yan. But I will like to tell you I might not be as active as before now. Lately, I was feeling a little bit down because a lot from my friend's list didn't know that I'm still alive. Maybe I'll try to shape up myself a little then I can be back in full gear again.
I was once up there on the front. It wa son my one regarding prayer and I have seen you up there many many times. I will go oand look where I am but I doubt I will ven be there as hardly anyone has commented on my posts today....****goes to look**** I'm on page 4 and haven't found me yet but i found your one about being discouraged...****goes to look again**** I ain't here!!! You think your discourages. I searched all ten pages and I am not there at all. I am disgusted. ***goes to see how many buddies I have. 59 friends and I am not in the top discussions. I was once on the front page but those days are long gone now.
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
Ha Ha Haha you don't want to know where I am. I'm not gonna tell not gonna tell. But to you thumbs up we all know how hard you work xx