Publishers Clearing House - on the level or pushing the scam scene?

@coffeebreak (17840)
I don't enter the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes, I am not going to win. Never hear of anyone that does, but I guess they have to have someone, but in all the years of watching the commercials this time of each year, and again in August, from the winners they show on the commercials, all the winners are around 50 or older. Granted i could be wrong on the age a bit, but from the looks of the person in the commercial - 50 years or older are the only "winners" they ever show. Oh, take that back, did see a woman that looked maybe 40 but still, is it a scam that Pub Clear Hse only has "older" winners so that hopefully, they don't have to pay out so long? Now, don't get me wrong - I'm not putting anyone down on age or anything like that. I am just stating what every commercial PCH has shown. Do you know someone that has won PCH? Do you enter? Do you wonder if it is stream lined to the elderly? Not saying they shouldn't win or anything like that, just that according to the commercials, "seniors" are 9 out or 10 winners . What are your comments?