What happened to my favorite yogurt????

@arkaf61 (10903)
can't find my favorite - I used to find it in any supermarket I went, but lately it seems to be gone
Yogurt is such a healthy choice, but I always had a problem with it. Not that I didn't like it, but I could only eat them after adding sugar. Lots of sugar! Something like " Do you want some more yogurt with your sugar" LOL So I gave up eating yogurt in favor of the drinkable kind like yop because I could drink that one straight without adding any sugar. Every once in a while I would try a new one. Often the ones I liked more had the huge problem of fruit at the bottom or mixed fruit which I don't like at all.The pieces of fruit in the yogurt alway feel and taste like limp ...I don't even know what LOL I Liked fruit yogurt but the ones without pieces of fruit just the taste. But still couldn't find one that I would eat without sugar. Some time ago, my daughter came home with a package of a new yogurt from dannon, called La creme. I tried and.... finally , I had found heaven :):) No need for sugar, wonderful taste and no fruit at the bottom or anywhere else. My favorite was the strawberry one. Oh it was great. I started taking it to work for lunch, and eating it at breakfast some times... life was beautiful :):): NO matter to what supermarket I went, I would always find my La creme and I was always stocked up. But for the last 2 or 3 months, I haven't been able to find it in any of the supermarkets I go to. There are lots of new ones, lots of the old ones, but no La creme. Is anyone else noticing this, or is it just my bad luck going to the supermarket when that one is out? And since we're talking about it, do you like yogurt? DO you think it's an healthy choice? Which one do you prefer? Do you like the ones with fruit?