Payout

@jessi0887 (2794)
What happened to the option of being paid out at five dollars? I was checking my payment options before tomorrow and realized it was set at ten. I tried to see if i could change it to five but it didn't give that option. The only options were 10, 25 and up. I didn't even change it to ten and if i did i dont remember or it was a mistake. Its no big deal but i was just wondering. I have reached over ten so i still will have payout tomorrow. Just wanting to know what happened to five.
@camomom (7537)
I never saw a $5.00 option on mylot.
@cripfemme (7718)
I've been here over two years and $10 has always been the minimum payout. On certain other sites (one of which I belong to) has a payout at five, but it's never been that way here.
@Calais (10900)
Ive been here for years and never seen it any lower than $10.... Maybe you are mistaken for another site...
@KrauseHome (34982)
The only options on here have always been $10, $25 and such. There has never been a payout of $5. Personally I am glad it is set at $10 as this pushes me and seems to motivate me more to be able to get there. I wonder where you got the idea that it was only $5?
@oyenkai (4398)
They've answered the main problem - the minimum payout of myLot is 10 so even though you can change your payout option, anything less than 10 will be reverted back to 10. However, you can change it to pay only when you reach something higher than 10 as some people prefer. Thanks for the response on my discussion!
@carolbee (16241)
Ten dollars is the minimum payout for myLot. Since I've been a member, a 5 dollar payout hasn't been an option. Glad you reached your payout for the month.
@Mitraa (3188)
What will you do with 5? Take 10 or more and certainly that is a great choice! Thanks for your query and have a good day!