Any idea about PaySnork?

Well... I have become member of PaySnork and doing good in there. Do you have any idea about this site of being legimate ? Thanks..
@remo86 (252)
• Egypt
i'm member in paysnork for month and half and i'm moderator there:D..with bouns pot my earning is very fast and i consider it one of best chat rooms..but i see that user interface needs more enhance be more simple and organized ,chat area needs to be bigger and can scroll it up and down referral link needs opinion to put number instande of your name in ref
Umm what's your username in PaySnork? I don't think your a moderator but I am
@stephcjh (32328)
I have never heard of this site before. I hope someone here can tell you a little more about it so you do not waste your time there. Alot of sites claim to make payments but they turn out to be scams. Be careful.
PaySnork is legit. Basically, you chat to other people from around the world also making money online in whichever language you like and you get paid for it. The pot is how much you get paid per message/line. Messages have to be over 25 characters to be paid for. And they pay by Paypal.
• Slovenia
I am member there to. I have not reach linit to cashout, but as friends tell me, they are legit and paying. So its worth to try. Its going fast to the 0,20$.
It is legit. Payment is within 24-48 hours,
@wjack2010 (755)
PaySnork is a great site always pays it's members on time. PaySnork is currently down for upgrading to Version 2 where it will be greatly improved hopefully the upgrade will be complete soon. But it is NOT scam. It is legit and I am constantly checking it's FaceBook page and Twitter for updates.
@syoti20 (5295)
I have a friend there who is a moderator. I can say the site is legit.
This is actually the first time that I've heard of this site. However, I've sat here and read all of the responses on this discussion and I really don't see anything bad. That said, I have to admit that I am intrigued and I am definitely going to have to check it out. I'm doing better online than I am used to doing, but I still would like to be able to continue to build up my online arsenal so I will give PaySnork a try.
I am not a member but all feedback i have read about it seems good and people are getting paid.
@owlwings (38500)
• Cambridge, England
I think you need to check out these discussions: