Online coupons

@clrumfelt (5424)
Do you have a favorite place online to download and print grocery coupons? Please share.
@Fishmomma (11504)
I use Saving Star and My Points to print coupons. Both have different coupons and Saving Star pays quite well. I highly recommend both sites and have been a member of My Points a long time and Saving Star for about a year. Coupons do save a lot of money and by printing at certain sites can save twice.
I go to MYpoints.com and Inboxdollars.com. I belong to them so I get not only the coupons but the points or money for using them. Double bonus!
There is definitely a lot of saving to be had by using coupons and that is the reason that I do a lot more couponing than I used to do. The majority of the coupons that I use are loaded from the database of coupons that swagbucks has. These are actually the same coupons that are available on coupons.com, but I have to say that I really like printing through swagbucks because I also get to earn swagbucks at the same time so my couponing is working for me in two different ways.
@ranger07 (555)
I really do not use much coupons.