One day left to beat last month's myLot earnings

I just noticed that even though I haven't been on here as much as 'normal' the last few days, I am just about $1.10 short of breaking my earnings for last month. For those of you newbies who wonder if your bank will go up, it will - it just takes some time. The more you participate and the longer you are here - the higher your bank will climb. I know that I only have today to meet or exceed last month, and I probably won't make it - but that's alright. I am enjoying myself here and I appreciate all of you.
I must say that I am having a great time here also and appreciate all my readers. The money is fun, it is a bonus, we can't count on this for paying our expenses.
Anyone who thins they can 'earn a living' must be delusional.
The money is a bonus for doing something that's fun
@Marilynda1225 Like the prize in the box of cereal.
the holidays really cut into things, I am 5 dollars lower than I thought I would be today, but eh, whatever. lol.
Yes, whatever is right.
@AbbyGreenhill I think I can make up maybe 1 of those dollars today...maybe, lol
@Jessicalynnt Go girl go!
@PhredWreck (6051)
I'm currently $0.70 over what I earned last month
Then I guess you have to bring the donuts again!
@AbbyGreenhill Any special type you want?
@PhredWreck Let's see....chocolate glazed please
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
I have hardly been online here this past month and wanted to get a bit more but unless i stay online all day i will never get to it..Glad for you though..it is such a challenge somedays..
I'ts been quiet the last week, and I thought it would be busy today but not so much.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
@AbbyGreenhill too many people getting over thanksgiving or coming home and then black friday and now cyber monday..people aren't here cause they are gone shopping..hahaha
@Rosekitty Well geeze, they should be here having fun not spending money.
@whiteream (3800)
Well, I have been here long enough to even think about it yet. Besides, I am having too much fun.
I can have fun plus think about it...but I can't walk and chew gum.
@whiteream (3800)
@AbbyGreenhill try patting your head and rubbing your belly at the same time!
@whiteream That I can do!
@amnabas (10549)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Its aalready 30th here so i am trying hard to earn the 30sents.
Is that how much you need to get paid? Good luck.
myLot pays you according to the date and time at myLot. It is the 30th here also, but you still have 17 hours to go.
@Lucky15 (33669)
Me, i am still half of the minimum. I am just new here.
@mehmal (63)
me too :)
@Lucky15 and @mehmal - you'll get it this month!
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Go for it! I won't make payout this month, but I will by the end of the year. I guess it takes time to make $10 or so a month.
You have to built it up, it happens all of a sudden. Just keep interacting.
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@AbbyGreenhill Doing the best I can, Abby. I'll be on and off here this month and see what happens.
I agree with you. Just don't put your mind to the earnings and it will rise.
That is right - just go about interacting and having fun and the rest just happens.
@PainsOnSlate (20845)
I am close to last month but not close enough. I love it here and really don't have goals, I just enjoy the time spent here.
I don't set goals here or anyplace else...goals makes things more a job and this isn't a job.
@valmnz (13272)
• New Zealand
This will be my first normal month. Last month my earnings covered a couple of weeks from the previous month. So, I guess this month will be a sort of base level.
Yes, that's true. My first 1/2 month and 1st full month didn't hit $10 (I wasn't here much) but October was a 'base' month for me.
@valmnz (13272)
• New Zealand
@AbbyGreenhill I discovered where the earnings are separated into months, so likewise, October was for me too. I also was a little bit down from that in November. I imagine my summer months will not be as much as October was.
@valmnz I was short 35 cents..It won't kill me! I don't think I will spend that much time in summer either as I will be in he pool.
@nonersays (2759)
There is still a little bit of today left. Maybe you'll make your goal! Then you'll have to set a new one for next month!
I missed by about 35 cents.
@nonersays (2759)
@AbbyGreenhill Oh no! So close!
@nonersays Thanks....but I'll survive LOL!
Oh yes, I will break last months earnings ... oh wait, I didn't have enough. It's so easy to beat 0.
@mehmal (63)
hahah Even mine is in 0's ;)
So anything over zero is good
Exactly @AbbyGreenhill I'm not complaining though, at least this month will be a nice payout and if I keep doing as I have been then January will be too. I'm gettin so addicted to the people here ... I was gonna say mylot, but to be honest it's the people here.
I am new here. So far, so good. Not sure if my posting my flash fiction stories here is the way to go though.
This isn't the best venue for that type of thing. This is more of a social blog type place..or FB with money.
@AbbyGreenhill I do believe you are right. I'm going to post a couple more stories because it's fun. Then come Wednesday, I'm going to try a different kind of post.
@websitewithnoname Give it a shot you will see a difference I'm sure.
@else34 (13601)
• New Delhi, India
@AbbeyGreenhill,I am now about to reach my third dollar above the payout.Today is the 1st of December.Let me see if I reach $13.Internet had been inaccessible for last eight days.
Good job! You start over today, back to zero for the month - now you have to work back up.
@else34 (13601)
• New Delhi, India
@AbbyGreenhill But my profile on Mylot is showing more than $12 now.What does it mean?
• Ahmedabad, India
It is my first day here and this is fun! looking at those cents in decimals going up
Welcome to myLot! It is fun here, just keep interacting and your pennies will grow in that bank.
@mehmal (63)
Welcome @Sarthak Have fun :)
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
I won't meet last months payment either, but I am just thankful that I made the minumum, as that is what I wanted to do first and then the rest would just be the iding on top. I will make $11, but not much more than that, and last month I came close to $12, so I won't make it either, and not going to stress about it.
You have too much fun to stress about a few bucks.
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
@AbbyGreenhill Your are so right. I don't need anuyore stress in my life anyway, so what I have at the end of the day, will make me very happy/
• Budapest, Hungary
So you're saying it's not really necessary to bring up discussions of your own, just being on here, commenting, liking and joining others' discussions is okay right?
Well, that's one way to look at it, but it is also good to start discussions, You don't have to start a lot of them per day - but it really should be a combination of both.
@sishy7 (27592)
I just love how myLot makes it easy for us to keep track of our earnings. For some reasons I don't quite understand this month is a lot slower for me. I feel that the level of interactions I'm getting this month is not that much lower but my earning is only half of last month's. Oh well, I still have as much fun though.
I think that is true for many - There seems to have been less people than the previous month.
hi I had hoped to do more this month but did not realize Iwas going to havemouse and computer troubles b esides the room being ice cold so i got backin bed to stay warm howeve i again have made fo urteen dollars and 19 cents so far not the twenty I was hoping for but practice makes perfect it is said lol lol lolm
Fourteen is a good amount considering all the problems you had.