Hillary Faces No Charges, But A Harsh Rebuke. Seriously?

Image courtesy of Pixabay CC0 Public Domain
@DWDavis (14098)
Pikeville, North Carolina
Millions of taxpayer dollars, thousands of investigator hours, thousands of improperly handled emails and classified documents, and one visit with the Attorney General by her former President husband, and Hillary is off the criminal hook as far as the FBI is concerned. She broke no laws, deliberately. For the rich and powerful, evidently, breaking laws by accident is excusable. Do you believe the FBI - despite protests to the contrary by AG Lynch, FBI Director Comey, Hillary herself, and a host of others on the left - felt pressured into finding that other than showing an incredible, nearly infinite, and definitely inexcusable lack of judgement concerning national security while Secretary of State, Hillary did nothing to warrant actual criminal charges?
@FourWalls (15154)
I know what would have happened to me if I had done something similar with classified information when I was in the Navy. And if she's that incompetent as Secretary of State, do we really need to even think about her as president?
@akalinus (21139)
She apparently did not know that you could have more than one email account. I knew better than that when I was a newbie on the computer in the library.
• Dallas, Texas
@FourWalls Doesn't matter, because if she's not elected men all over will be seen as sexiest pigs, and women as "slave to teh patriarchy..." So of course she gets away with it like the pampered privileged princess she is...
@DWDavis (14098)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
You'd still be in Portsmouth or wherever Navy prisoners are kept these days.
The final verdict is not a surprise. We know who the ultimate boss of the FBI is. The same guy spending tax payer dollars flying Clinton on Air Force One to campaign stops. The real surprise is the issue got this far before it was buried.
@DWDavis (14098)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
They were trying to make it look legit, but Bill screwed the pooch royally on that when he met with Loretta in Arizona.
So Rank does have its priveleges shame onthem , I had thought they would bring criminal' charges against Hilary but no they just slapped her wrist and shes free? wow
@DWDavis (14098)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
The FBI's indictment of her judgement should be enough to disqualify her as a Presidential candidate but the Kool-Aid drinkers will still vote for her.
@DWDavis No way will she get my vote shnme on her
I suspect that if people elect ANYONE other than Hillary we may have this can of worms reopened with very devastating results for A lot of people who were involved including both Hillary and Bill, probably even Obama himself. It is the only reason for him to campaign with her the same day as the anouncement.
@DWDavis (14098)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
There are a lot of investigators at the FBI and US Attorneys in the Justice Department who are in a precarious state of health because of what they know about the Clintons.
@akalinus (21139)
They are saying that the FBI rewrote laws to give her a free pass.
• Dallas, Texas
@akalinus That's hilarious, plausible and possible, but hilarious. xD
@akalinus (21139)
@Hanyouyomi Search it. It is all over the Internet.
@DWDavis (14098)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
From what I've read and heard, they acknowledge that she broke the law, but because she didn't mean to, she shouldn't be charged with anything. What a crock!
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
Sickening just sickening. The famous get away with crap all the time that you or I would be sitting in jail for. How is that fair?
• Dallas, Texas
@fishtiger58 I don't think just any famous person would've gotten away with it. Sorry for being a "cynical black guy," but I'm willing to bet had that been Condalisa Rice, Colin Powell, or Barack Obama, they've been jailed and out of a job on the spot. But because Hilary Clinton is a white woman running for president, she gets off scott free.
@DWDavis (14098)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
It is absolutely not fair. Others have been sent to jail for a lot less.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
@DWDavis No kidding.
@peavey (16866)
I'm sure they werepressured. These people (Clintons, etc) are of the "ruling elite" who regularly get away with anything and everything. Comey did say that she was "extremely careless" and from some of the other things he said, I got the impression that he trying to say something without saying it.
It doesn't look good, does it? I wonder if it will influence many people.
@DWDavis (14098)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@JudyEv The Kool-Aid drinkers will still drink from the Hillary bowl but it may sway some who were on the fence. The only problem being they will either now vote for Donald or not vote. I wish they would all vote 3rd Party. It is time to break up our 2 party system.
@DWDavis We could do with a stronger 3rd party too. It has been a while since we've had one but this time around there seems to be more support for other-than-the-two parties.
@DWDavis (14098)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@JudyEv The Libertarians have a chance for a strong showing and their Pres and VP candidates are both successful, 2-term, former Governors, and former Republicans who moved to the Libertarian Party because of the mess the GOP has become.
@Platespinner (17062)
The USA's government is looking decidedly corrupt these days. Apparently justice is no longer blind....
@DWDavis (14098)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
As has been the case for decades, there are two levels of justice in this country, one for the rich and politically connected and one for the rest of us.
@crossbones27 (21176)
• Redlands, California
Love the pic and while I know many are on a witch hunt for Hilary Clinton. I do think something smells really funny to this story. I am still amazed at how the country continues to put corrupt people in power. One thing if they become corrupt after they get elected, but when people know about it before. Shaking my head.
@DWDavis (14098)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Hillary has been corrupt since law school and probably before that. I don't know what did it to her, but she's a black hearted harpy if ever there was one.
@koopharper (6717)
I predicted this. Something is definitely rotten to the core.
@1creekgirl (11929)
I heard on the radio that maybe this is the newest "excuse" for politicians. "Oh, I know it was wrong, but I'm so sorry and it won't happen again." Can't you see the State Highway Patrolman if I said, "Oh, I know it was wrong to be going 95 in a 35, but I'm sorry and it won't happen again." You're right it won't. My behind would be in a cell and not behind a wheel.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
it's ALL A SCAM to get her in the white house & god for sake us all if she gets in there cause Obama is backing her as well & that's not GOOD by NO MEANS cause with Hillary & her HUSBAND in office we're SO SCREWED it's not going to be FUNNY I see it coming
The FBI man in charge doesn't seem like he would be corrupted. But at least he did say some bad things that she did. Once again, she will be getting away with it.
@LoriAMoore (4661)
Remember when she stole $200,000 worth of stuff from the White House when her husband left office?
@DWDavis (14098)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
What I find interesting about the current situation is that the liberals are all screaming that the FBI Director had not business pointing out her incompetence and poor judgment while the conservatives are screaming that he should have recommended criminal charges. Comey must have gotten it right if both sides hate what he did.
• Dallas, Texas
@LoriAMoore Wow... Ma'am... That's impressive... But I'm done... You've given me my fill.... There's only so much stupid I can handle, and ya capped it off.
• Preston, England
had Hillary fallen there would be no Democratic opposition to Trump - she is the lesser of two evils but still an evil
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
Im sure it`s not illegal being stupid or making a stupid mistake