I am a newbie

@piyaya30 (131)
London, England
Hello! I am new to this site, I signed up 2 days ago and I am interested in sharing a lot of interesting discussion. Hope you guys could comment! thank you!
Hello Mia =) Welcome to myLot!! The more the merrier! If you haven't already you should reference these two links: - Community Guidelines : - myLot FAQ - How to Earn : http://www.mylot.com/mylot/earnings
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@1hopefulman (33771)
I wonder if she realises that this is a discussion board as I don't see much interaction in this post?
@1hopefulman First post for newbies are like this :)
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
welcome to mylot! You are gonna love it here!
@Julie555 (2549)
Congrats to newbie.I am also new here,but already got addicted
@CoolPeace (1587)
• Miami, Florida
Hello and welcome!
@Deepizzaguy (15560)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Welcome aboard this website to have fun discussing what makes your world go around.
@rina110383 (24069)
Hello Mia! Find time to read the Guidelines which was shared (link) by a fellow myLotter. Keep interacting.
Hi and welcome to mylot. I hope you enjoy the time you spend with us. Have fun.
@imravi (2357)
Hi! welcome to mylot! Have fun! I am sure that people on mylot are gonna make you comfortable easily by commenting on your discussions regularly.
Hi, welcome to the site. Just please remember, myLot is about responding to discussions started by other people, as well as starting your own.
@piyaya30 (131)
• London, England
thanks for the reminder, will definitely do that.
@sishy7 (27594)
Welcome aboard! It is a great site for sharing interesting discussions...
@owlwings (39882)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome to MyLot. It's a great place to have discussions, learn about people from all over the world and make friends as well as being quite a good way to practice and improve your English. As a bonus, you can also earn a little whilst doing so! Please read and follow the Guidelines, as @infatuatedbby has suggested. You will find a lot of the most important information about the site under "Help" in the menu beneath your username at top left. You may also find this page useful:
A Quick Users Guide to MyLot. How and why you should use MyLot.
@megatron777 (3777)
• Guam
Hello my friend. Hope you are doing good today...See you later!
@1hopefulman (33771)
Hi and welcome to MyLot, where you can have lots of discussions. So don't be shy to make comments on the comments of others.